[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times You Got Revenge On Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>Be in French class
>One of the hottest girls in school asked me for a piece of gum
>Decide to try and talk to her after class and see if I can charm her
>Fucking Chad coming down the hall
>Sees me talking to her
>Comes over real loud with his buddies
>Tells me not to be talking to her
>Tells me to go stand in square and not move till after break
>Our mascot was the knights, and there was literal squares painted in the hallway floor
>So I stand in square while Chad talks to Stacy
>10 minutes pass, Stacy says goodbye to Chad
>Chad looks back at me and I'm laughing my ass off
>He just shakes his head and walks off with his buddies.

Still laugh my ass of till this day. I jumped out of that damn square like 5 times when he wasn't looking.
>>
>>25547961
this is your reply for making me laugh _ _
>>
M I S C H I E F

A L P H A
>>
>do the ridiculous thing he wanted you to do
>revenge

I don't think you know what that word means.
>>
>>25548165
damn you're stupid
>>
File: devilish.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>25547961
That's some top class mischief right there
You sure had him fooled
>>
>>25548165
so much autism
YOU FUCKING FRUITCAKE
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.