[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do school shootings upset you? Whenever there's a school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 191.png (1 MB, 1280x1850) Image search: [Google]
191.png
1 MB, 1280x1850
Do school shootings upset you? Whenever there's a school shooting I get excited for the shitposting that follows on 4chan.
>>
>>25547913
I sort of lived though one.

This edgy mallgoth brown guy walked into the front doors of my college at the time with a semi-auto carbine, shotgun and 9mm pistol and started spraying everywhere before he even made it through the doors, he knew where he was going as it the doors led straight to the main cafeteria and was the most crowded and busiest place in the entire school. He fired 60 shots before killing himself after he was hit in the arm by a police officer.

Meanwhile, I was at home sleeping because I had gotten too high the night before and decided to skip class.

To answer your question it doesn't really bother me because that happened nearly 10 years ago now and in the states it happens more often than a full moon so I'm pretty desensitized by now.
>>
desu i think its funny
so edgyyy
>>
>>25548109
Link to news story?
>>
The reason why /r9k/ gets annoyed is because we're basically labeled as the school shooter type and get all kinds of shit for it. When Roger Elliot went on his "REEE!!! FUKKIN CHADS AND ROASTIES!!!"-spree you had people showing up on /r9k/ for months going "Tehehe... You're just like Elliot". It was several threads a day on that narcissistic failed chad.

Even before that, plenty of us have experienced being bullied and harassed when growing up because we've been labeled as school shooters because of being social outcasts. In the bigger "shitty high school experiences" threads there's always at least one of those types of stories.

The country I'm from has only had two school shooting in it's history. One made by a guy who took after the Columbine shooters and another who took after the first guy.

When the first guy did what he did I was deadly afraid of people finding out how similar we were. A lot of very similar views (thou mine were less edgy versions of the same ideas) and an uncannily similar growing up with the main difference that I was able to find friends and fight back against my bullies while he wasn't. It literally could have been me. To add insult to injury, we were not only born the same year, our birth dates were less than 2 months apart and you could get one's birth date by swapping around the other's day and month.

So yeah, the short version is that we've personally gone trough a lot of shit because we're similar or at least perceived to be similar as many school shooters.
>>
>>25548109
You from Montreal?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.