[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't got to cry in too much time, and seems to be nearly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: giphy.gif (1003 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1003 KB, 500x281
I haven't got to cry in too much time, and seems to be nearly time to finish myself after so much time wasted.

P.S: I'd suggest for whomever wants to seriously try to link his Steam account, and he MAY get some gift.

I dare you.
>>
>>25547439
Can you elaborate the first sentence.
>>
What the fuck are you even trying to say? Speak english faggot.
>>
>>25547439
Tell me about your situation. I care about you because I relate to you.
>>
>>25547439
Hey OP are you going to kill yourself? I'm going to kill myself this month and it'll be nice if I can do it with someone, just post a dummy email if you're interested in meeting up (live in US)
>>
>>25547501

I meant that I didn't get to cry in a really long time.

I'm sorry if I misspelled something, even though I don't usually do so.

I'm a little tired as well since here is already midnight.
>>
>>25547439
I don't want your gift, but I'm here if you want to talk. [email protected]
>>
>>25547599
Really wants the gift, trying to act selfless
>>
>>25547515

Isn't have+past verb equally possible to use as did+present verb?

I don't usually do such errors even not being a native speaker, except sometimes when I just don't care or am either awfully tired/drunk.
>>
>>25547631
I'm rich enough to buy anything on steam lad.
>>
>>25547639

I get what you're saying even though it depends on the matter.

For example Didn't do it and Haven't done it, is that what you mean?
>>
>>25547685
They have stuff that costs $800, you probably shouldn't try to make friends using $. People will just use you for it and you'll end up poor and alone.
>>
>>25547685
Ayyyy, wanna buy me facerig?
>>
I wouldn't feel the least sad, even if I had someone I would care about dying right in front of me.

Considering I've never had anyone as well, thus not even knowing how that feels.

I would say to be the type of person who rather wants people's death, being the misanthrope I am as well.
>>
>>25547761
>>25547774

I'm >>25547599, not the op.
>>
>>25547813
Like I give a shit. I just want this program.
>>
Okay everybody, is stretchy center here who's talking!

Have you been in some awkward or either incorrect posture rather than sit straight as you should every time? NO PROB, M8!

Now, lean a bit back on your chair, put yor feet right in front of you on the ground and cross 'em, putting one foot on the side of the other.
This way you should now have your fett pinkies touching each other.

Done it? NOW SQUEEZE both entire feet against each other...

Did you hear that crack? DID YOU?

feelsgoodman.jpg

If you haven't that means you did sit straight and you still don't need it, or either have stretched a while ago, since it should always work when sitting for a long time.
>>
Omg derailed thread here... Poor OP tho :(
>>
>>25547946

I'm sorry, I meant PRESS both your feet against each other.
>>
> Posts Renchon crying.

... I.... I don't fucking know what could I even suggest you OP.....
>>
OP here...

Just noticed what the error was in my sentence, since I edited the message without giving much attention... Epic fail.

Anyway I meant to get suggestion on something which could make me cry, that was the whole dare even though for some reason I deleted the part which specified that.
Damn...

Yeah I know, BUT WHO WAS PHONE, DUH! GRAMMAR NAZI, and everything else.
>>
>>25548195
I honestly thought you were just too depressed to grammar.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.