[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no idea how to talk to girls... I am texting a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: robotmemorykillers.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
robotmemorykillers.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I have no idea how to talk to girls...

I am texting a friend from my high school days, who I always had a major crush on. I want to reignite our past friendship but I don't know how to carry a conversation for shit.

I just spent the last half hour talking about how virtual reality is the future of media consumption and now I am completely out of things to talk about. I don't think she wants to hear about the next generation of graphics cards or the winter season of anime...

i just keep asking her questions about her job and life but i don't know if that's rude or too invasive.

i need advice.
>>
did you ask her what the fuck she's been doing since you graduated? Like thats a pretty obvious place to start.
>>
File: GWM_(9).jpg (64 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
GWM_(9).jpg
64 KB, 900x600
Send her this pic, post results. LOL
>>
>>25546763
Ask her what various things she's into no adays. Im sure theres somethin there you can mutually talk about. Also why even talk to someone you dont have anything in common with regardless if shes female
>>
>>25546763
Simply act as is natural of you.
>>
>>25546763
nah, keep asking, as far as I've figured, people love talking about themselves, plus it makes you seem interested/attentive or something like that
personally i feel i rarely go wrong by asking
>>
>>25546763
>I just spent the last half hour talking about how virtual reality is the future of media consumption and now I am completely out of things to talk about.

Well you can start talking about how you were wrong now that the oculus has been revealed to be 600dollars and 700 euros
>>
You basically talk about random shit but focus on stuff she might be interested in. If she hears something she likes (e.g. high paid job, you like one direction) you might pass her relationship test.
>>
Tell her that you are a virgin and that you need a fuc
>>
>>25546763
Sounds like you're teaching a class or reading your blog in an effort to impress her with your knowledge.

That's nice and all, but if you aren't showing interest in her then she will have no idea you have a crush on her. If you're so worried about her finding out then you're not really ready to flirt anyway.

The key to flirting is confidence in who you are. It doesn't matter who you are, as long as you own it. It's why Chad and other retarded bros get girls. They just believe their own bullshit so much it comes off as confident.

You sound moderately intelligent, so own that. You don't have to PROVE it, you just have to BE it. And I know that sounds cryptic but that's cuz flirting and romance is some cryptic shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.