[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A robot is semen walking backwards.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
A robot is semen walking backwards.
>>
File: 1452113089239.jpg (184 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1452113089239.jpg
184 KB, 650x650
>>25545571
New motivational for /r9k/
>>
Literally what does that mean
>>
>>25545571
I don't get the post. I mean, I know you are trying to emulate your faggot fantasies. But I don't get what you are trying to imply.
>>
>tfw nobody will swallow me
>>
>>25545571
is semen the same thing as cummies?
>>
>>25545701
Why do you want to be swallowed whole, anon ? Do you think it would feel good ? Are you warm and sticky ?
>>
>>25545751
>Why do you want to be swallowed whole, anon ?
I think it would feel good. I want to be digested and become a part of somebody else.

>Are you warm and sticky ?
I'm warm, I have to work at being sticky.
>>
>>25545794
The problem is that you're a little too big to be swallowed whole by a normal-sized human.
>>
>>25545571
Get out fucking shitposter
>>
>>25546130
I thought I was semen, though. Isn't it normal that semen wants to be swallowed?
>>
>>25546333
I don't know anon. I don't know what spermatozoids think. Maybe they're just afraid and they want to go home but they swim in the wrong direction.
>>
>>25546462
Semen don't turn back, they go forward. They keep swimming until they bury into a girl's vaginal wall and change her DNA to make her more like Chad. They're alone, but they struggle to be a part of something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.