[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've always wondered how is it to be a teacher. How does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: cat.jpg (97 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
97 KB, 500x396
I've always wondered how is it to be a teacher.
How does it feel to educate millenial brats?
>>
>>25545235
I like that pic.
Have a reply and a bump
>>
File: 1259050455985.jpg (39 KB, 421x353) Image search: [Google]
1259050455985.jpg
39 KB, 421x353
>>25545235
just needed to check if it was the same tree,but no it isn't.
>>
>>25545235

I don't know but I bet its awful.

I kind of feel like teaching is my calling in life but I don't know.

I kind of just want to be dead before I have to start working my life away.
>>
It's shit but at the end of the day I just think about the paycheck and what books I'll probably get next time I go to the used books library. Yeah I don't mind if the book I'm holding was cum'd into, it's just words, cuk cuk cuk.
>>
After graduating uni I did some work as a substitute teacher.

Basically the job was to take shit from pakis and somali mudslimes all day while trying desperately to hide my power level. All the while the native white kids got fucked out of their education.

Quit after a few months because I was about to say or do some shit that would land me in trouble.
>>
File: hyuckfucko.png (51 KB, 429x256) Image search: [Google]
hyuckfucko.png
51 KB, 429x256
>>25545268
The thing in the top right looks like some kind of deformed cartoon meme face
>>
I'm not a teacher but I work at a like little youth center place where parents drop their kids off to play and there is some sorta classes like arts and crafts or cooking.

I'm usually in-charge of games and I like to force the kids into gladiator combat against each other claiming that it's "self-defense training"

It's hilarious to see the kinda chunky autistic 10 year olds straight body slamming the preppy little fucks that make fun of them during the runs and actual sport games.
>>
I think it's great. I'm working on my teacher's license, focusing on Swedish and English for secondary school. It requires a certain level of commitment and dedication to be a good and adaptable. What I love with it is that every class is different, yet similar, and you quickly build an 'action archive' to use when things don't go as planned.

>>25545376
If you're going for the paycheck you shouldn't teach. Waste of potential for you and education for them.

>>25545414
Not really my experience, and I've had classes where there's not a single white kid. You need to control the classroom, don't take shit, make demands and spark their interest. Shit, if you learn how to handle the 'streety' kids, the rest of it works as a charm: had a couple of boys wrestling in the back, behaving like a couple of retarded octopi, so I simply went over and said "guys, I know hugging is cozy, but keep it to recess, ok?". Broke the lock in nanoseconds.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.