[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is equivalence of PUA/being wealthy/confident for a woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
What is equivalence of PUA/being wealthy/confident for a woman?

A man can become more attractive by gaining social position, being wealthy, successful or just charismatic.

What can a woman do to become more attractive if she is not good-looking?

>inb4 lose weight
we are not talking about being fat but simply not being good-looking with bad facial features

>inb4 don't be a whore
never seen that work irl, unless you want a mormon husband (and they usually marry really hot women)
>>
makeup, having a more feminine personality, not being stuck up like hot women, doing freakier shit in bed, having a trustworthy personality (ie little to no red flags)
>>
>>25542062
>What can a woman do to become more attractive if she is not good-looking?
nothing.
but even the ugliest woman can get treated like a princess.
>>
>>25542124
>doing freakier shit in bed,
>having a trustworthy personality (ie little to no red flags)
>having a more feminine personality
>not being stuck up like hot women

those are not the things that can be noticed at first and thats when men decide whenever they are interested or not.

already wear makeup but then all people keep saying how it is wrong and deceving.
>>
>>25542175
where?

I don't live in USA and 50% of young women here I'd say are 7/10
>>
By becoming a CEO or crime boss
By having a fit body with muscle definition
By not being a whore
By being intelligent, witty, and charming
By having a pussy that doesn't have busted ass lips
>>
>>25542200
>By having a pussy that doesn't have busted ass lips
how you are going to know it at first seeing her?

>By being intelligent, witty, and charming
>By becoming a CEO or crime boss
above question again and do those even matter for men in any way?
>>
>>25542195
>50% of young women here I'd say are 7/10
Ignoring that this doesn't make any statistical sense, do you live somewhere with a shortage of men, or a non-western country?
>>
Don't keep the doors open for 1.5 years, but just cut off contact. This WILL communicate value. Otherwise, you look like a major chump, which is probably what I look like right now! Well played!
>>
>>25542200

This. Men are attracted to power too.

We resent airhead Stacey but we adore "female Chad".

Being a female engineer or something counts too.
>>
>>25542244
I'd argue Czech is still western. What I mean that out average girl would be probably 7/10 in other countries.

>>25542248
Do you have any prove on that? I always saw countless articles and researches stating that men don't like women who earn more/are more intelligent/have better position (although they always claim they do)
>>
Lose weight.
Workout if you are sickly or hunchback.
Learn how to use makeup.
Take care of your hair.
Get a boob job.
Cosmetic surgery if you have facial deformities.
Wear fashionable but sexy clothes.
Fix your teeth.
Have good skin.
Take estrogen hormones or whatever.
Learn how to suck a dick good.
Learn how to cook.
Don't have a shitty personality.
Don't be lazy, have at least some kind of decent job/career.
Do a sport or yoga.
Fix your posture.
Be devoted to your man and never critical of him.
Never make him worry about cheating/whoredom.
Have some kind of girly/feminine hobby.
Be affectionate and show your man that you love him.
LEARN HOW TO COOK.
LEARN HOW TO COOK.
LEARN HOW TO COOK.
YOU COULD PROBABLY LOSE SOME MORE WEIGHT FATTY.

Being a girl is guaranteed easy mode without the opportunity for improvement.

Being a man is guaranteed hard mode with the opportunity for improvement.
>>
>>25542292
Those articles are correct for the most part, but only with the typical Chad and the male feminist. If you want to get with a "decent" guy that won't treat you like shit, be successful.

In fact, the number one strategy for picking up a guy is to act like a guy.

Do all the guy things that a guy does to try and hook up with a woman. Show genuine interest/competence in his hobbies. Form a friendship. Be genuinely independent, financially and socially. Be genuinely interested in sex for sex's sake.

If you already know the guy, and he's single, just ask him. 9/10 it will work right away.

If you have no one in mind, then turn to online dating. Put up a profile, but don't just wait. Go prowling and reading other guy's profiles. Make your intentions clear at the start, and don't try to "imply" anything.
>>
>>25542062
>we are not talking about being fat but simply not being good-looking with bad facial features

Modern surgery easily makes you look passable. It worked so well for the peasants of South Korea that now they're a world hub for cosmetic treatments.
>>
>>25542179
Stupid roastie.

People have careers in makeup artistry. Just because you use makeup doesn't mean you're any good at it. It's a skill.

If you're having trouble with having men interested when first meeting... boy have I got some bad news for you. Majority of women have trouble with the commitment/relationship part, because guys ares initially interested in most girls.

You're probably batting out of your league.
>>
>>25542062

Problems with girl in OP pic:
- Horrible skin quality
- Disgusting witch nose
- Needs to lose some weight
- Vampire teeth
- Looks manly
>>
The short answer is acting feminine.
I don't want to get into a TL;DR bullshit a lot of females act like tomboys or the guy they are interested in to try and get the guy interested in them and then act surprised when the guy still just wants to have sex with her because she is attractive. You're not "one of the guys" and no matter how much bullshit people talk about differences in gender it's there no matter what politically correct bullshit initiative or group think is there even if it dupes one ignorant fool.
>>
>>25542550
>Majority of women have trouble with the commitment/relationship part, because guys ares initially interested in most girls.
yes, I have problem with interest in first meeting.
I don't think I am batting out of my league, usually try to be friendly with people and aim for slightly overweight guys as a bonus.

>>25542462
I turned to online dating but with little success. Most men don't want to talk or stop responding after 3 messages.
>>
>>25542845

You *will* find a date here on r9k assuming you live close to an interested member.

> but you're all crazy

Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
File: 1447307699318.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447307699318.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>25542062
What are you talking about? Just be yourself! There's somebody for everybody!
>>
I have troubles believing a girl can't find a guy who likes her. If this isn't your case why did you make this thread?
>>
>>25543388
No one really expressed true interest in me (at least not in a couple of years, during which I tried to be very social)

>>25543313
no one is close to me, so that remains hypothetical
>>
>>25543798
Judging only on your comments here so far you seem pretty normal, so it's hard to give you advice. Why don't you post your profile or pic, otherwise all we can give is generic advice like be in shape and be friendly.

But honestly most guys today are just looking for casual sex until their 30 or so, and that only requires the most superficial of attraction. If you're failing to even get this level of interest, something is very wrong.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.