[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best films youve watched /r9k/? something thats had a real effect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: shutter-island-featured.jpg (50 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
shutter-island-featured.jpg
50 KB, 446x299
Best films youve watched /r9k/? something thats had a real effect on you.
>>
>>25541387

I read that book. It was very sad.
>>
I certainly hope you didn't post that as an example OP
>>
File: EabmUmy.jpg (683 KB, 2473x1814) Image search: [Google]
EabmUmy.jpg
683 KB, 2473x1814
inb4 you call me pretentious but Smultronstallet had quite an impact.

Tarr and Bergman have had quite an impact on me in general.
>>
File: The-Big-Lebowski.jpg (105 KB, 570x364) Image search: [Google]
The-Big-Lebowski.jpg
105 KB, 570x364
>>25541387
>The Big Lebowski
that movie told me that even some lowlife can have better life than me just because he does not give a fuck about material things. well except his rug and car and bathroom floor.
>>
File: THE-HUNT.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2810) Image search: [Google]
THE-HUNT.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2810
Nothing affected me more then this
>>
>>25541412
>oh no it's a mainstream film
>hate on it
kys
>>
File: 1447305364516.jpg (248 KB, 960x956) Image search: [Google]
1447305364516.jpg
248 KB, 960x956
>>25541729
>Ohh no, I have never broadened my horizons and like some of the most boring things out there without me realizing it
>better post fallacies in an attempt to argue

No one is taking away the meaning you got, anon. They're just saying there's better stuff out there. If you were influenced by this then the rest of the shit will blow your mind.
>>
>>25541694
that was one of the few movies that made me so mad i almost threw something at my tv
>>
>>25541559
it's pretty genius, i can't stop watching it
>>
>>25541387
Ghostbusters. Best sci-fi fantasy buddy comedy action adventure of all time of the 80's.

I plan to kill myself when Ghostbusters Reboot: Vaginal Boogaloo comes out.

(Also The Room.)
>>
>>25541838
ye we quote that movie with friends a lot. I love the way the movie reuses same phrases almost all the time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.