[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not born in non-rural China Seems so nice to live in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: china.png (6 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
china.png
6 KB, 500x333
>tfw not born in non-rural China
Seems so nice to live in a big Chinese city. No Western excesses like "SJWs", the state mandates your entire life, plenty of anime and manga. Seems like paradise on earth, a sort of comfy we just cannot grasp in the West.

Anyone else know these feels?
>>
>be born in urban China
>breathe that sweet chinese air every day
>get lung cancer by 21
>die

Sounds great
>>
Idk senpai being able to breathe is a nice touch also snow and not being shot and shovelled into a ditch.
>>
File: 1451833937405.jpg (89 KB, 577x720) Image search: [Google]
1451833937405.jpg
89 KB, 577x720
the revisionist pseudo-marxist state-capitalists have betrayed the science and praxis of marxism-leninism, and their illegitimate government must be leveled by any means necessary
>>
File: 1447640541814.jpg (87 KB, 635x585) Image search: [Google]
1447640541814.jpg
87 KB, 635x585
>>25538620
>Not being born as a white male in a south east asian country too two rich white parents.
I mean, god damn I would have been playing life on extreme easy mode, just drowning in pussy.
>>
File: 1413573354087.jpg (549 KB, 1920x833) Image search: [Google]
1413573354087.jpg
549 KB, 1920x833
>you will never live in the east meets west hypercapitalist paradise of 20th century Hong Kong
>>
>>25539436
enjoy your cancer desu with you familia
>>
>you will NEVER be born in rural Kosovo

Any Kosovo anons here?
>>
>>25539449
Conservation is big over there, they have some beautiful country parks
>>
>>25538812
air quality in northern china is pretty bad but many large cities in the south have good quality so no prob
>>
>>25538620
I know this is bait, but for the uniformed:

>Urban China is one of the most materialistic societies on earth
>Men are expected to be able to sustain their own parents, their wife's parents, have a car and house before marriage and be able to by handbags/jewlery for their spoilt wife.
>Due to the above it is incredibly classist, working class are seen as filth and the aspirational will do anything in their power to dissociate from/ignore them.
>Due to one child policy there is a degree of disparity in the ratio of males to females so it is even harder to get a gf and the gf will likely dump you for a guy with a nicer car.
>Chinese men are "henpecked" (beta faggots) and tantrums and violence from their wife/gf is meant to be cute and endearing.
>Massively overcrowded you are just another depressed ant in the ant farm, due to the overcrowding people are very pushy and rude when it comes to personal space (Chinese cannot form lines or be orderly)
>One of the largest suicide rates in the world
>Pollution out the ass
>>
File: rich_chinese.jpg (183 KB, 1084x843) Image search: [Google]
rich_chinese.jpg
183 KB, 1084x843
>>25538620
I know that feel. I'm a daughter of a rich Chinese in the city. They call us fuerdai. This is me and my friends. I burn money for fun.

Life is so good and fun I don't get why some people commit suicide.
>>
File: 1435677279885.jpg (14 KB, 400x452) Image search: [Google]
1435677279885.jpg
14 KB, 400x452
>>25538620
Why not Taiwan aka Republic of China?
>literally China but not gommie
>actually said it was China for like 40 years
>nearly BTFO the gommies and ruled ALL of China but Japan fucked up their plans
>founded by a Neo-Confucian Westaboo
>government is like America++
>executive, legislative, judicial branches PLUS
>Examination Branch - to ensure government personnel aren't retarded by giving them exams
>Control Branch - to root out corruption and crime within the government
>dodged the communist bullet completely
>thrived and kicked ass while mainland China was getting fucked up by Genocide Mao

It's cool.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.