[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that some women want to be raped so they can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: stillnotaskingforit.jpg (114 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
stillnotaskingforit.jpg
114 KB, 500x747
Can we all agree that some women want to be raped so they can feel like a victim? I have no other explanation for this picture.
>>
She has pubes
>>
File: victim.jpg (100 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
victim.jpg
100 KB, 900x600
this too. I mean, what the fuck?
>>
Reminds me of that vid where some cunt flashed her tits at some arab rally or something, and immediately got raped by a mob of horny apes.
Absolutely hilarious
>>
>>25537670
She's asking for a beating, more than rape.
>>
File: 1437062861443.jpg (236 KB, 1195x1065) Image search: [Google]
1437062861443.jpg
236 KB, 1195x1065
>>25537670
women want all the liberties without any consequences : they are hedonistic
>>
>>25537670
Those tits are pretty saggy and that nose is pretty big. She's grossing me out, and I think I have a right not to be.
>>
>>25537764
kek
>>25537819
The first two look completely oblivious. The third just looks like a massive cunt.
>>
>>25537819
That third one is a tranny.
>>
>>25537670
The woman in the picture surely doesn't want to be raped sire.

Of course there are women that want that in order to be victims (0,000000000001% of them, maybe), because there is women, and men, for everything.
>>
>>25537844
You don't have any rights if you're a male.
>>
God fucking damn I want to beat the shit out of her
>>
>>25537859
Hope you're b8ing.
>>
>>25537819
>I hate niggers
Not asking for it.
>>
>>25537670
She definitely does not want to be raped. The photo is a statement that showing your body is not the same thing as consent.

>>25537687
This is an exhibitionism fetish photo and not a feminist statement. Undoubtedly she had bodyguards with her and was also not looking to be raped.
>>
>I should be able to slather my body in honey, and run through a field of grizzly bears without having to worry about getting mauled. It's my right as a human being to do whatever I want.
>>
>>25537819
3rd one is totally a man.
>>
>>25537939
You're clearly missing the point. Acting like an entitled slut isn't going to change nature. Walking around with your tits out in the city will undoubtedly get you raped.
>>
>>25537977
>Acting like an entitled slut isn't going to change nature.
but this is the nature of the woman.
>>
>>25537670
>>25537670
I think i'll write "not a pervert" on my cock and walk around the city with it hanging out of my pants. I wonder how long it will take for me to get arrested.
>>
>>25537977
>Walking around with your tits out in the city will undoubtedly get you raped.

Nice 3rd world country you're living in.
>>
>>25537977
That's not the point at all. The OP didn't say anything about whether the woman in the photo had a sound strategy to change society. He just said that she wanted to be raped. I think it's pretty clear she doesn't. Also, clearly, her and the one in fetish photo posted afterwards did not get raped, so your statement "Walking around with your tits out in the city will undoubtedly get you raped." is obviously incorrect as well.
>>
I think the problem is that feminists don't know what 'rape' actually is.

They're trying to redefine rape to include anything that makes them remotely uncomfortable, including unwanted sexual attention.

If you dress like a slut, you're going to get unwanted sexual attention, that's to be expected, but that is not rape.

If a man grabs a girl's ass, that is not rape, just like if the girl turns around and slaps him for doing so, that is not murder.
>>
>>25537819
both genders can wear those two bottom outfits and be likely to have the same outcome

both genders cannot wear those three top outfits and be likely to have the same outcome

not sjw, just using logic
>>
>>25538024
I don't think there will ever be a point in time where rape ceases to exist. I think some people are born with it in their nature. It's programmed into them. Knowing that there are these people out there and still dressing and acting like this, and expecting not to draw the attention of a predator is just ludicrous.
>>
>>25538044
But you don't see guys walking around dressed like the bottom pics. They know that there are people in society that will mug them, or beat their heads in. If guys had to worry about rape they wouldn't walk around provoking it.
>>
>>25538104
The women in these photos are in no danger of being raped. They're doing demonstrations and have photographers/bodyguards with them.
>>
>>25538104
just like you don't see women literally walking around topless

it's an exaggeration of an extreme for demonstration
>>
>>25538196
I meant it as a metaphor for how women dress in society and claim complete innocence. Damn, I really didn't think it needed spelling out.
>>
>>25538234
Most people are complete closet racists, especially after the church shooting. There also aren't a lot of guy walking around with any amount of jewelry on (excluding blacks) unless they're rich and they don't usually venture out of their safe isolated environment. You don't see men doing any degree of the shit on the bottom. Women, however, walk around in questionable clothing often.
>>
>>25538304
>you don't see men doing any degree of shit on the bottom

Then you have yourself a bad and unrealistic comparison there, buddy
>>
>>25538414
How often do you see men go into bad neighborhoods wearing nazi or rebel flag apparel? How often do you see guys (other than blacks) flashing their wad of money, or wearing ridiculous jewelry?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.