[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
climbing raw a 650m crane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: nat_nqqj2m3JD11r79k32_500.gif (2 MB, 269x318) Image search: [Google]
nat_nqqj2m3JD11r79k32_500.gif
2 MB, 269x318
what kind of mental exercises do those guys do to not have the shakes up there. Is it some soft of drugs?
Don't tell me they don't care about death and are some kind of edgy nihilists. I bet if one of the r9k tough 'I dont care about death' nihilists go up there they will crap their pants and cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U
>>
>Russians

They're not on drugs; That would make it even more dangerous.They're just Russian. They've probably been climbing shit their whole lives and any kind of fear of heights is gone.
>>
That does look rather bat shit crazy, however chap above is right about fear of heights going.

Work as a steel erector, when i first started walking beams i would be clipping the harness on every few feet and shuffling along.

After a while the fear goes and you get used to the height, very rarely actually attach the harness these days it just gets in the way.
>>
>>25537348
agreed, aderall might help. (?)
benzos they make you slugish, no way. cocaine makes you jumpy and dancy..
it is just Ruskies-tier.

my jaw clenches and i sweat everytime i see the video..
Also how come and they are not in a dark gulag type of jail in china yet?
Again , espionage level: Russian i guess.
>>
is it also possible they wear low-height parachutes? That would make huge different on growing their balls somehow.
>>
>>25537387
>steel erector
i chuckled. but it sounds cool.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.