[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /r9k/ agree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: thefinalboss.jpg (63 KB, 597x633) Image search: [Google]
thefinalboss.jpg
63 KB, 597x633
Does /r9k/ agree?
>>
Vagina dentata.

It appears in my dreams...
>>
>>25537273
Is it weird that I find women attractive but I think vaginas are gross?
>>
File: snake.jpg (90 KB, 438x876) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
90 KB, 438x876
>>25537322

Vaxina dentata
>>
After seeing a vagina for the first time I understood why female circumcision is a thing. Remove the folds but leave the clit.
>>
File: honey_pma_200905_232.jpg (570 KB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
honey_pma_200905_232.jpg
570 KB, 3888x2592
>>25537364
>Remove the folds but leave the clit.

Remove the clit, leave the labia.
>>
>>25537273
>tfw after 15 years of oneitis you get the girl
>Go to eat her out in passion
>Ugly labia
>Hair fucking everywhere

I still love her but man, this shit isn't at all like it was when it was on my pedestal.
>>
File: pussyuck.png (299 KB, 400x567) Image search: [Google]
pussyuck.png
299 KB, 400x567
>>25537389

If you don't like natural pussy, you're gay, anon
>>
>>25537399
Not all pussies are equal, mate. My second girlfriends was unbelievable. She should have been a cam whore if it existed back then.
>>
Vaginas are like Luke Skywalker in episode 7.
It's a whole ordeal to reach them and when you do they're all wrinkly and hairy.
>>
>>25537344

nope, I have experienced that feel my whole life anon.

although there was one girl who's vagina was just so tight and clean (no hairs, no loose flabby bits) that I was perfectly happy to lick it and shit. But in the end, that girl fucked me up worse than if I had always been a virgin.

So yes, OP. Vagina is the final boss of the universe, but it is an optional boss. You can avoid it, and this would be worthwhile because it places a never-ending curse upon you which you will never be rid of.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.