[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in the past year I've dated 14 different women, I fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 20160106_123047.jpg (1 MB, 1572x1743) Image search: [Google]
20160106_123047.jpg
1 MB, 1572x1743
in the past year I've dated 14 different women, I fucked 9 of em.. what's your excuse for not to dig those guts?
>>
this is serious thread. I'm not here to troll. I'm 34 I can probably help you.
>>
>>25537216
What state do you Iive in?
>>
that's crazy I'm 21 and only fucked 14 girls over the course of my life
>>
>>25537335
I live in a far away country called funland
>>
>>25537160
>>25537216
>>25537345

Please leave normalscum

>28
>dated:0
>sexed:0
>>
>>25537160
>what's your excuse for not to dig those guts?
I'm considered a subhuman by women because my facial features aren't attractive
>>
>>25537359
man, it's not just about facial structure, you see, women like men as a whole thing.. it has so much to do with being what you are.. not just what you look like. you'll see.. your goals in life, where you are at the moment to achieve your goals, how you talk to girls, how you maintain a conversation, how you dress and groom your self. are you funny? etc.. seriously most of the girls think man is good enough if he can work.. to support the family you know.. don't let looks hold you down.. there are less attractive females too..
>>
how do you date someone without fucking them

robots dont want hookups with whores, they want loving gfs
you arent qualified to help them since you yourself fail to attract any
>>
>>25537160
How do you even date someone without fucking them? OP confirmed for dinner-paying cuck.
>>
>>25537393
No. Women like attractive men as a full thing. First you have to be attractive to even be considered. So there are still a lot of attractive men, then they start being picky with all features just have personality, goal, incomes, etc. But if you aren't attractive you aren't even considered. Western women can be extremely picky because they rule over men in sexual relationships and because attractive men are constantly throwing themselves at them.
>>
>>25537409
well sometimes you go out for one date? or two dates.. and then nothing happens, no chemistry?
>>
>>25537420
man, what would be a great thing to you to do.. is to forget everything you "learned" from this image board.. there are hundreds of millions of women in western world.. they ain't all like that at all.. personality is the main factor, believe me.. then socioeconomic status then your looks..
>>
>>25537453
I didn't learn it from this board. I learned it from the countless rejections I got. I learned it from cyber dating as well when the girls lvoed my personality but whne they saw my face were turned off. It is universal, even in Japan it happens. I go on nico nico live and there is this ugly Japanese guy who goes on a teenage skype dating website, once they see his face they block him after promising to meet up with him or promising to talk later. It's all about looks, we are fleshly creatures not many of us are willing to look past looks.
>>
>>25537453
but people are packages.. you have to be a good mixture of everything.. might take some time to learn this and how to put it in to practice. also.. women like men with edge.. they don't like wussies..
>>
>>25537495
you think fucking online dating, is a honest reflection of reality? brooo.. it's not like that. girls get picked on there like trillion times more than males.. they can choose there.. and online dating is a lot about looks.. because honestly looks is the only, "honest" thing you have there..I got some dates from online dating.. you could try different tactics irl.. usually what works every time for me at least.. is when you first become a friend with the girl.. then after you are friends make her laugh a lot, then talk about sex.. and sort of subtly push your self to the point where she wants to sex you.. it's complicated and really it ain't there's no friendzone, it's just that the girl does not want you sexually so they say "you are just a friend" you know?
>>
>>25537572
No thanks as I said before I faced rejections that were crushing in real life too. If women don't want em that is fine. I'm not going to chase them anymore just to get humiliated. I'm a man, I can do alone without women. If human civilization disappeared and we were left with a wilderness I as a man could survive but women on the other hand could not. I can find my own happiness and joy without women.
>>
At some point in time I just stopped caring or maybe I've never cared to begin with, regardless I'm still attracted to women and get horny but the drive to actually have sex with a living thing is completely absent for me or buried deep, deep in my subconscious.
>>
>>25537647
man, life is like that. you try more often than you win or succeed. maybe you try girls that are too attractive? like they know they can get a better looking man.. I don't have to fuck fat women, cause I surely know, I can get a skinny cute girl too? lower you standards maybe?
>>
>>25537652
sex is cool man.. feels better than any dope
>>
>>25537420

kek I'm a girl, while attractiveness is good a man has to look DECENT first. And even if he's a little ugly he becomes hot as hell if he's confident, masculine, traditional, supportive, and loving. I really love sweet boys who are internally masculine though and love caring for his woman.
>>
>>25537742
yea you can't look like a fucking glue sniffer.. you just need to look like a normal person right?
>>
File: Arthogryposis.jpg (49 KB, 400x541) Image search: [Google]
Arthogryposis.jpg
49 KB, 400x541
>>25537699
I lowered my standars for a arthrgryposis girl, now that she's in high school she doesn't care about me. She is going on dates all the time now. I think she has had sex to and lost her virginity at 16. She talks about this older guy liking her and now I think she got another boyfriend cause she blatantly told me the other day she has a date tomorrow in the morning. Yeah so I am done.
>>
>>25537761

yup exactly. you're on the point
>>
>>25537762

I don't know you.. but I've met some ugly fuckers with hot females.. it does not have that much to do with looks.. I mean if you ain't repulsive person you can always get a girl.
>>
>>25537762

Post your pic you degenerate. I'm sure you're not THAT bad.
>>
>>25537882
>but I've met some ugly fuckers with hot females
Those are exceptions. There is always exceptions and they probably have money to compensate or maybe they are drug dealers dating tweaker girls who give the girl unlimited supply of drugs. You can't judge a book by it's cover. Also, those relationships you saw could have been siblings, etc. But women are just ridiculous today and women my age aren't interesting in settling down. They are partying, having sex with Chads and those Chads are pumping and dumping like crazy. They don't need subtier men who are below a 7. I am white, blonde and skinny. All the girls my age think they deserve a 10/10 prince charming Chad because they have such disgusting haughty and egotistical hearts built on orbiters and the attention they constantly get from hormone driving men.
>>
here it is in a nutshell, I would personally say, most important factor is your socioeconomic status this becomes very important when you actually pay your own life and not rely on your parents or something, then personality, cause with good sense of humor, assertiveness, gentleman kind of behavior, masculinity, edge, you can make your self seem like a good man, then looks.. and most important thing is that you don't have to look like a model, all you need is to be somewhat groomed and dress ok, not look like a fucking bum you know.. some girls like that bummy look but most of em don't.. AND this getting a gf thing is a social game, and you need to practice a lot, find the ways that works for you.. you need maneuvering tactics.. it's about your life's all around attractiveness.. not just one or 2 things..
>>
>>25537944
nah man those ugly fuckers were my friends, they did not have lot of money or they were not siblings or drug dealers.. actually one guy was with a girl only because he could afford dinners and stupid simp shit... well if that's the case.. let's see, some girls just wanna fuck chads, why won't you go to gym get some muscles and fuck some hot teen pussy too? man if I could still fuck high school teens I would fucking do it.. gf and wife thing is not really like.. uhm how to say it.. it's very very complicated.. and after a while.. like me.. I don't personally really even believe in a long marriage and what ever.. worlds changed. bitches everywhere.. maybe you could first try to score some fucking pussy ( a lot of it ) before to dream even about a long lasting relationship. might work better that way.
>>
>>25537160
>>25537216
All the whores in the world won't replace her. Robots only want their oneitis.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.