[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People on /r9k/ unironically think that a woman should have sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: rei.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
91 KB, 288x292
People on /r9k/ unironically think that a woman should have sex with her male friend if he's crushing on her, just to not hurt his feelings.
>>
Roasties post on /r9k/ unironically thinking they're being clever.
>>
What'd you expect bitch it's r9k.
>>
>>25537159
>women get so much attention and sex from men that they can fully afford to have "male friends" without being attracted to them or falling in love with them
Seriously you women live on easy mode.
>>
>>25537202
I'm a man, and I have female friends. I don't want to put my dick in them, because we're friends. I'm not an orbiter, I'm a friend. I promise it's possible.
>>
>>25537159
Women IRL unironically think that a man should give a chance to her female friend if she's crushing on him, just to not hurt her feelings.
>>
>>25537222
Ok but my statement still stands. And to add to it women can be incredibly picky as well unlike people on r9k who just want someone to love them back and isn't obese. You know why this is? It's because men throw themselves at woman every time and they get so much attention and love from men. It's like being a God and being praised and put on a pedestal everywhere you go just because you have a vagina and some breasts. And this would explain the entitlement, egotism and haughtiness of western women.
>>
I think I've been shadow banned here, someone PLEASE respond to me. AM I GOING INSANE DOES ANYONE SEE THIS
>>
>>25537253
Here's your (you) faggot, I know that's all what you looking for
>>
File: 1435570453282.jpg (15 KB, 460x340) Image search: [Google]
1435570453282.jpg
15 KB, 460x340
>>25537159
You missed the mark, roastie.

Woman has a spineless beta male friend who loves her. She is not interested in him but strings him along because free attention and validation while she rides the cock carousel.

Her spineless friend wants to know, does she feel the same or is she just using him.
>>
>>25537293
>strings him along because free attention
Is this what friendship is called these days?

>Her spineless friend wants to know
All he has to do is ask.
>>
don't bother OP, thirsty nigs on /r9k/ don't believe in platonic relationships
>>
>>25537159
What the fuck are you on about whore? I think nobody should have sex unless they're married
>>
>>25538101
You're in the minority then. Most posts on /r9k/ can be dumbed down to "WTF SHE HAS SEX WITH HIM BUT NOT ME?!?!?!" and then pretending that Donald Trump cares about fixing this and that democrats caused this.
>>
>>25537159
no, i unironically believe that women serve literally no purpose beyond that which their cunts allow for
>>
>>25537159
Wrong. I think women shouldnt be friends with men in the first place. Because men almost always wants sex and women only wants validation. Theyre not in it for the friendship.
>>
Can men and women be friends?
>>
>>25538328
Only if neither party involved has aspergers.
>>
>>25537159
I agree with you to a certain degree. Women shouldn't string guys along, but ultimately it's the fault of the beta orbiter for sticking around when he knows that she's playing him. I can understand most robots anger on this subject but it's hard for me to sympathize with people who put themselves through this for no good reason.
>>
>>25537312
>All he has to do is ask.

Thats when he gets banished and blacklisted from his social circle and peer group. Trust me.

>tfw the invites stop
>>
The problem is that it's hard for some men to realize (or accept) when they've got no chance. I don't blame women for not being attracted betas, but I can't blame betas for not being able to realize when they need to move on. I used to be in that position myself, and the way my mind was wired, moving on simply wasn't an option until the shit hit the fan
>>
dogville is a great movie
must watch
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.