[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, would you ever consider dating a girl who was marked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: heavenly.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
heavenly.webm
2 MB, 640x480
Honestly, would you ever consider dating a girl who was marked by another man's cum all over her mouth and face?

If you would, then how are you not a cuck?
>>
forget all that shit.

what is that dual stream jizzing about. how bizarre
>>
>>25537015
>forget all that shit.
So you are basically willfully a deluded cuck who thinks that just because your woman was used by another man in her past it means that she is not essentially cucking you now with her memories with him and the permanent damage he has done to stretching out her pussy and molding her sexual likes and dislikes based on experience alone.

Okay, gotcha.
>>
>>25536981
are the cocks on the cock carousel all cucks?

as long as you do not settle with them forever, what exactly is wrong with being one more cock in the cock carousel? If you get what you want from them (e.g. sexual satisfaction and physical intimacy) and end up not providing them with long-term financial security etc, then are you really a cuck or are you just a smart man who takes what he wants easily?
>>
>>25537015
Cos its fake. Obviously tube fed
>>
>>25537201
how can this be fake?
I hope it is because i'm jelly as fuq, i'd love to be able to jizz that much and that long holy shit
>>
>>25537039
take a load of this cuck
>>
I suppose Zinc supplements make you cum like that
Thingken of buying some tablets
>>
>>25537280
>how can this be fake
He just said it, tube fed.
>>
File: rly.png (188 KB, 312x316) Image search: [Google]
rly.png
188 KB, 312x316
>>25536981
>you would date a girl
>a virgin has the right to be picky
>you can find a girl who is not a cum dumspter
>>
>>25536981
sauce? robot up on my nuts
>>
>>25537201
>cut fag
kek

totes normal for an intact dick
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.