[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a major grower (I go from 2.5" to a healthy 6").
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 231x218
I am a major grower (I go from 2.5" to a healthy 6").

Would a girl care if she caught me flaccid and saw how tiny it is in that state? Would she start assuming things, or is erect truly the only thing they care about? I mean, I doubt many other growers more than double their dick length.

Also, can you robots post your flaccid->erect measurements so I don't feel so alone?
>>
Mine is probably about 2.5"-3" flaccid and 5" when erect but then again I'm fat too
>>
>>25536902

If they like you and see you flaccid when about to have sex it'll be a challenge for them and probably best method of getting a blowjob. Other than you know, just asking for it.

You should be erect before sex the first few times though, just from the kissing/fondling.
>>
Mine goes from 2'' to 8'', but I'm pretty fit and 6ft
>>
>>25536990
What if I'm not? Do I quickly go to to the bathroom and chub myself up?
>>
>>25536902
Erect is the only measurement that matters.
>>
>>25536902
>Major grower

I saw one guy when we were all naked in a spa who must have been about 1.5" flaccid. He once told me matter of factlly that his dick was 20cm hard and he seemed genuinely confused when I scoffed at this claim. Never saw his boner but every girl who was with him, and there were a lot, said he was "huge". He apparently had a mushroom cock too because three of those girls remarked how fat the helmet seemed. I've no idea how the flaccid dick I saw could possibly end up large but apparently it did. That guy was a grower.
>>
>>25537044
How fucking uncommon is small flaccid size if people scoff whenever they see a small flaccid dick? What the hell man.
>>
>>25537093
I was scoffing because 1.5" to just below 8" seemed unlikely.
>>
>>25536902
grower here too

2.5" to about 7", I just make sure that the first time a girl sees my cock it's already erect, after that I don't care if she sees it flaccid
>>
>>25537093
Women literally don't know that most people have grower dicks.
>>
File: tmp_28035-flirting-1768356450.gif (288 KB, 292x256) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28035-flirting-1768356450.gif
288 KB, 292x256
>>25537000
That means you're probably nervous and spilling your spaghetti. Go to the bathroom but to breathe deeply and calm down. If you left without an erection it'd be weird to come back with one, don't you think?

It probably helps to start working on her first. Takes your mind off worrying about yourself, plus pleases the grill.

Nice post numbers
>>
>>25536902
i am 2.5 flaccid, and about 5.3 erect
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.