[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>put $25 into betting site >lose it all on blackjack in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1422068526710.jpg (539 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1422068526710.jpg
539 KB, 2592x1944
>put $25 into betting site
>lose it all on blackjack in under 5 minutes

I am such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>25536758
You think that's bad?
I spent 600 yuropoors on CSGO cases and the most expensive thing I got in return was an awp asiimov FT. (32yuros)
>>
>>25537276
Jesus Christ. That's worse
>>
the deal or no deal game on betfair is fucking rigged i swear
>>
>>25537780
Pretty sure blackjack is rigged on bovada as well.

Fucking jews
>>
>a year ago
>play tf2 cause nostalgia
>put in my shitty unusual in backpack.tf lotto when it first comes out
>some ass decides to put in his five
>I win
>$3000 pot
>unusuals based on lowest steam market price
>had a 10% winrate, should have been below decimal percentage
>cry tears of joy
>out of goodwill give one hat back to owner, says he accepts his fate
>cross moral integrity off
>discover a bigger lottery website for tf2
>see a gigantic pot
>dat snipe
>83% Chance to Win
>lose to 0.01%

I had a screenshot and sent a complaint to an admin, who saw everything because he put a bet in there too. I became delusional and assumed he changed the odds for the lulz and reactions, the whole fucking website was flaming. I was so fucking sad, not once had I ever won anything in life, and I gambled it all away.
>>
JUST ehueaha
>>
File: 9212545.png (856 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
9212545.png
856 KB, 1280x720
Keep trying, gambling shall be your salvation.
>>
>>25537988
At least I know I won't gamble my ear or my fingers.
>>
>>25538033
I would, they reattach.
>>
File: 1426570225181.jpg (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1426570225181.jpg
40 KB, 250x250
I've spent a little over $10,000 US on cam girls over the past 3 years.

Mainly on chaturbate giving tokens.
>>
>give my oneitis about $300/month for bills and other shit
>because she has lunch with me about once a month
She wants me to give her about $600 this month so she can stay in a fancy hotel to go to an anime convention with some friends, and I wasn't invited. I'm not gonna do it. I can't afford it, and even if I could, I don't want to pay her to get gangbanged before hanging out with autists.
>>
>>25539269
fuck thats sad anon :(
>>
>>25539269
>paying $300/month to be a cuck
Does she at least let you watch when chad rails her?
>>
>>25536758
That isn't too much, gambling is supposed to be a way to have fun losing some cash. Being a game and all.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.