[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw no one has or will ever love you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: thatfeel_21_0.jpg (32 KB, 550x370) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel_21_0.jpg
32 KB, 550x370
> tfw no one has or will ever love you
>>
File: image4.jpg (6 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
image4.jpg
6 KB, 200x193
>>25536486
>iktfr
>>
>>25536486
>>25536507
I love you guys!

Even if I do become successful I will always love you guys and think of you!
>>
File: 1411146884358.jpg (76 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1411146884358.jpg
76 KB, 709x765
>>25536520
>tfw the only solace and sense of belonging from people I can relate to comes from a shitty mongolian tapestry image board

just

fuck me up senpai
>>
>>25536486
Your mother loved you. She have have aborted your ungrateful ass in the dumpster but she didn't.
>>
>>25536486

> Let alone attend your funeral you old whore
> I hate you, I hate you, I hate you - I meant to say that 3 times
> Eat shit and rot in a vat of oil you useless whore
> You are a worthless whore, you are a whore, you are the queen of whores
> Die whore, die whore...whore.
>>
>>25536719
My mother only had me because she was scared of dying without children to pass her legacy on to.
But I turned out a complete failure with no future of my own.

>>25536686
Kill me, Pete, Just fuck me senpai.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.