[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake at 5 A.M. with a dull, vague feeling of having to shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1451351957356.png (232 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
1451351957356.png
232 KB, 480x368
>wake at 5 A.M. with a dull, vague feeling of having to shit in my gut
>try to shit
>ohlookitsfuckingnothing.jpg
>try to go back to sleep
>can't because once i'm lying still the feeling is still there
>have to stay up and wait until i can fucking shit

end my life
>>
I've never told anyone this but when I try to shit and am unsuccessful, I spray water on my asshole, shove one or two fingers in, and squeeze out or pull out the shit from my large intestine. It beats sitting on a toilet for 20 mins trying to pop an eye vessel, and after I'm done it's absolutely satsifying and refreshing.

I've done this for about half a year now and it has also been helpful in the subsidence of my hemorrhoid.
>>
>>25536469
I can feel a huge log in my intestines right now that's causing suction and pain and I'm tossing around in bed trying to get it loose so it keeps going. About to make some coffee because that'll help but that means I won't get any sleep tonight
>>
>>25536865

Did that the other night, had two cups of coffee in an hour, emptied my bowels completely but didn't get back to sleep until 8 in the morning
>>
>>25536536
efficient but fucking rank
>>
>>25536956
If you wash your hands thoroughly afterwards it's not really a big deal.
>>
>>25536469
maybe you should have ate something
>>
>>25536536
you sick fucking degenerate
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.