[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do fembots, or robots for that matter, feel about facials?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1451877723016.jpg (92 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
1451877723016.jpg
92 KB, 615x820
How do fembots, or robots for that matter, feel about facials?
>>
I enjoy getting a facial.

Really cum in general is delightful.
>>
>>25534576
I always hear girls say they dislike the taste of cum.
>>
File: 1447085898677.jpg (109 KB, 464x416) Image search: [Google]
1447085898677.jpg
109 KB, 464x416
Dumb ass idea.
Good boys swallow.
>>
>>25534609
The only time I disliked it was with a poor guy who didn't eat much and drank lots of cheap beer.
>>
>>25534689
That sounds absolutely terrible.

Is it hard to get out of your hair or eyelashes?
>>
>>25534531
Fembots are roastie sluts

The one I dated wanted ass to mouth
>>
>>25534713
Sometimes.

I'm pretty lazy so I don't always shower after sex and like will find dry jizz in my hair hours later.
>>
>>25534796
You seem pretty kewl.

What do you enjoy about facials? Is it important for you that a guy shoot big loads or does it not really matter?
>>
>>25534531
Any woman who is a little bit weird or 'femanon'ish will definitely take it in the face and/or swallow you, yes even you sad robot.

Women who are more normal and popular have far more orbiters and attention from men so will only do this for Chad.

I have confirmed this from personal experience. The women with active, desperate orbiters would not allow me to do it on their face, only on their bellies or in a fucking condom (fucking cunts).

The weirder girls who were less attractive and popular let me have my way with them though. Good girls, though this definitely would have changed if their options were better, to them I was Chad.

>tl;dr - If you are more attractive than her orbiters then you can give her a facial and she will enjoy it. If she has orbiters more attractive than you then forget about it, you should be lucky to make your cummies in a condom in her mind.
>>
>>25534827
Not sure really, it's kinda submissive I think which I know I enjoy and has aspects of being "marked" which is also hot.

It doesn't matter much but a bigger load is definately better. If it's ultra small though I would rather just swallow it.
>>
>>25534985
What's the biggest load you've ever taken to the face? Do you remember how many ropes it was? Was there anything special about the guy?
>>
>>25535064
He obviously didn't skip his zinc and l-arginine supps bro. I can vouch for this tip btw.
>>
>>25534985
Have you ever taken pics of yourself with your face covered in cum?
>>
>>25535064
I couldn't say for sure but one time with an older guy it was running down both sizes of my face and into my hair and ears.

I caught like two ropes in my mouth and at least one overshot and was on the pillow behind my head, so it was pretty huge.

Kinda of tasted funny, I kind of assumed he hadn't came in a long time maybe because of a low sex drive cause he was kinda old or something.
>>
>>25535218
>tfw I shoot huge loads but no facial loving gf to appreciate it

I'm a manlet but I can shoot 8-10 ropes no problem after 2 days of no fap and can go up to 13-14 thick ropes if I go 4-5 days.

I lead a pretty healthy lifestyle and drink tons of water.
>>
>>25534531
I want to try it out but every time I do it with a guy he ends up finished in my mouth instead of on my face, even if we discuss it beforehand.
>>
>>25535348
This would never happen with me.
>>
>>25535348
I would always choose to finish on a girl's face rather than in her mouth, it just looks so much better.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.