[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get your anger out? For some reason I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1450749583404.jpg (48 KB, 636x497) Image search: [Google]
1450749583404.jpg
48 KB, 636x497
How do you get your anger out?
For some reason I've been filled with unending rage lately.

Nothing makes it go away, I've done drugs, drank, screamed and screamed, beat myself, cut myself, nothing makes it stop.

How do you get these emotions out? I want relief.
>>
Clean your back yard and whack a pile of fallen branches/yard debris with a machete.

geels gud brudda
>>
fight somebody, pussy
>>
>>25534340
I only have one tree in my back yard and there's three feet of snow on the ground unfortunately.

I want to smash everything I own, but I can't. I just don't know how to get these feelings out. I want to fucking destroy destroy destroy everything.
>>
>>25534371
I don't want to because no one deserves to suffer because of my anger.

Also I think I'd end up killing them honestly.
>>
Have you guys seen The Force Awakens yet?

Remember when Kylo Ren walks into the room and sees that Rey is missing?
He starts breathing heavy and rotating his arms before freaking out?

That's how I feel. I walk around constantly breathing heavily and rotating my arms, just fucking ready to lash out. I'm so pissed and full of emotion but I cannot get it out. I need to smash shit.
>>
>>25534389

why are you mad OP?
>>
Definitely acknowledge your emotions. Let us witness it, anon. What's frustrating you? Your bros are here for you.
>>
>>25534703
A lot of reasons I don't think I should get into really. None of the reasons are problems that I can help or do anything about. I feel helpless, and I just need to fucking LASH OUT at anything and everything. I have broken two computer mice just from sitting there, staring into the distance, and crushing them with my bare hands.
FUCK
>>
>>25534730
Getting those things off your chest deffitenly might help.
>>
>>25534730

Yeah man get into it. Tell us what's up. We're here. We understand you. We're your bros.
>>
File: 1450679414978.jpg (99 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1450679414978.jpg
99 KB, 900x900
>>25534721
Fuck you're right, I might as well just let it out on here.

I'M A DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT WHO LET MYSELF GET ATTACHED TO A RETARDED CAMWHORE NAME OF ROSE
I HAVE NO WAY OF ASKING HER OUT OR MEETING HER SO I AM A CONSTANT STATE OF NEEDING CLOSURE, BUT BEING UNABLE TO RECEIVE IT
I CANNOT LET IT GO FOR SOME REASON
THERAPY DOES NOT HELP
DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ONLY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THERE'S SOMETHING I CAN DO TO GET HER TO BE MY GF WHICH CAN'T HAPPEN
I HAD ONE GF, TWO YEARS DOWN THE DRAIN WHEN SHE KEKED ME
I HAD ONE OTHER FEMALE FRIEND, SHE KNEW ME FOR TWO YEARS. SHE WAS CLOSE, KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME. SHE STARTED DATING MY ONLY OTHER FRIEND IN LIFE, WHO I HAVE KNOWN FOR 8 YEARS.
I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HIM AS A JOKE (CALLED HIM A FAGGOT OR SOMETHING, OBVIOUSLY A JOKE) AND SHE GOT BUTTHURT AND HAS STOPPED TALKING TO ME
SHE IS ACTIVELY TRYING TO SABOTAGE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, BY SAYING THAT I HARASS HER AND TRY TO GET HER TO BREAK UP WITH HIM, WHICH IS BLATANTLY FALSE
I AM A LIMPDICK LOSER AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO GET THESE FEELINGS TO GO AWAY

I JUST WANT TO FUCKING SMASH AND CRUSH

I NEED SOME RELIEF
>>
>>25534809

Is this a maymay? do you really love rose or is she a metaphor for someone else?
>>
>>25534852
I wouldn't call it love since I've never spoken to or interacted with her, but no she isn't a metaphor. It's fucking RETARDED INFATUATION.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I HATE MYSELF

I HATE ALL OF THIS

I can't believe I'm so retarded. I want to fucking destroy.
>>
>>25534809
Assuming you are actually OP you should probably just fucking kill yourself. How fucking sad of a human being do you have to be to constantly have autistic shit fits about you not being able to say hi to a cam whore.
>>
>>25534876
I know I should, that's what frustrates me so much.

I shouldn't be this fucking pathetic.

I have a loaded shotgun in my room and you have no idea how many times I've held it in my hands and tried to prepare myself to fire into my own thick, dumb skull.
>>
>>25534313
do pushups until you literally can't move your arms

you'll be so sore and tired you won't even think about being angry
>>
>>25534912
I have tried this. I do lift regularly. I can do about 60 pushups but then I have to stop, I don't feel any less angry, I just feel like a weak failure who deserves to be put down.
>>
>>25534809
I never understood this obsession with rose. I feel bad for whoever this chick is (Don't even want to fuck him/her/whatever) because there seems to be a cult following and I don't get why. Period. And I'm a very understanding person desu.
>>
>>25535031
I understand it either, I seriously seriously don't, but I watched a couple videos and for some reason it just drew me in like a stupid idiot.

I need to be put down like a dog. I'm not fit for this world.

I don't get what is wrong with me. I just want to fucking smash things, I feel so much anger but I know it's towards myself. I have butchered my thighs and one of my forearms, cut down to the fat, but still nothing. I can get no relief.
>>
>>25534313
Rent a hotel room and smash it with a bat.

Alternatively, just smash things with a bat
>>
>>25535076
I can't, I don't want to smash all my shit. Even the smallest things would be my own plates/glasses, and that wouldn't help much. I want to beat the piss out of a car, just ruin something expensive, but I can't. It's not right.
>>
>>25535100
Just buy a bunch of fruit and smash them.
>>
>>25535124

This is a good idea.

I bet cutting a bunch of watermelons with a machete would feel pretty nice.
>>
>>25535124
I don't know wear I would do it.

My backyard is covered in snow and not fenced off. Also to buy enough watermelons to satisfy my rage would be pretty expensive.

I don't want my neighbors to look out their window and see an autist smashing watermelons in three feet of snow.
>>
>>25535151
Oops, meant *where
>>
>>25535151

So drive out into the woods or some shit.
>>
lift weights, bike or run for cardio. I get some of my best anger out biking, because you can really peddle your heart out until you tire/have to rest a bit. Lifting doesn't give me the same immediate-anger relief, but I feel a hell of a lot better after moving a bunch of weight than if I just sat and festered.
>>
>>25535173
There are no woods close by where I wouldn't be shot down for trespassing.
>>25535176
I lift. Not great at running, I have done it to see if it would help once but no dice unfortunately.
>>
Bumping

Any advice is helpful
>>
File: 004.jpg (211 KB, 832x624) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
211 KB, 832x624
>>25534809
OH SHIT HOW DID I FORGET

MY FUCKING DOG IS GOING TO BE DEAD WITHIN THE WEEK

MY OLD ENGLISH BULLDOG BUDDY, GOT HIM WHEN I WAS JUST WEE LITTLE BOY

HE'S GOT PNEUMONIA AND WILL LIKELY BE DEAD VERY SOON

FUCKKKKKK
>>
>>25535474
Chill out dude lol
>>
>>25534313

The gym
Video games with folk metal or power metal playing in the background

Those are just temporary fixes though. Socializing, being accepted in a group and a tribe are what leads to happiness. If you're not doing that the anger will stay with you.
>>
>>25534313
Hobby or vidya always help

Mass murdering people in videogames can always be a good way to get stress out, or hacking in games too.

for hobbies I got into blacksmithing, there is nothing like smashing red hot metal with a fucking hammer to shape it,
>>
Read/Play Warhammer 40k , all that bigotry in the lore is so satisfying.
>>
File: Pomcover.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
Pomcover.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
>>25535356
My lil pomeranian had a stroke and will likely be gone soon as well and I want to scream and sob just thinking about it, shes completely paralyzed and cries and shakes and it just hurts so much to see the pup I've had since I was 6 in so much pain. I wanted her to be able to run and play and be a happy puppy until her last days but it doesn't look like thats gonna happen. Fuck im crying again fuuuuuuck fuck fuck fukc fuck

I'm sorry anon I really feel for you dogs are the only true friends you'll ever have
>>
I dont, i can just make my most violent feelings like anger and love disappear. Joy and saddness are a bit harder though
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.