[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have/had a gf >I have/had friends >I have been to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>I have/had a gf
>I have/had friends
>I have been to a party
>I have/had a job
>I have had conversations that lasted more than a 10 words
>I have a license
>I am Catholic
>I am a nigger
>I don't watch anime
>I don't play eroge
>I have a myspace account
>I use recreational drugs(tobacco, alcohol, marijuana, meth, etc)
>I use websites other than 4chan for purposes other than downloading or looking up information
>I am a female
>I am not a virgin
>I am happy most of the time
If any of these apply to you, I beg you to leave this place and never come back. You have a life, or a shot at life, while all I have are the simple comforts of repetition and familiarity this website brings me.

Please do not disregard my post as a joke, or meme, and take the time to truly consider my words, and should you have any compassion in your heart, leave this place so that I may live out my short miserable time on this planet in the only way I know how.
>>
File: 1452023954256.png (28 KB, 245x326) Image search: [Google]
1452023954256.png
28 KB, 245x326
>>25532707
How about instead YOU leave and go to wizard chan or infinichan with the rest of the defectives?
>>
>>25532836
I have been on 4chan since 2006, please respect my seniority and at least stop posting if you must browse this board.
>>
You leave retard I'm catholic why should that affect my ability to contribute to this board you Fedora
>>
File: 1446845267897.png (286 KB, 547x315) Image search: [Google]
1446845267897.png
286 KB, 547x315
>>25532866
>2006
>seniority
I'll respect you when you earn it.
Until then, I will continue to post about my happiness, my job, and my girlfriend.
>>
>>25532707
>had a gf
>had friends
>had been to party
>conversations, seriously? yes
> license
>mixed race, am i nigger? asian, white, black
> dont watch anime
> other websites than 4chan

I am just a failed normie, robot. Please let me stay. I promise not to cuck you like Syrian refugees.
>>
>>25532923
Believing in semite God makes you a normalfag.
>>25532972
>normalfag
>nigger
>memespouter
Please leave.
>>
>>25533013
You are just full of bait today, buddy.
>>
>>25533013
memespouter?
>>
>>25533044
>I disagree
>therefore bait/troll/joke
>opinions other than mine cannot exist
Common normalfag thought pattern, please at the very least try to act like you belong here.
>>25533047
memespouter.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>25532866
>2006
maybe it's time to leave
>>
>>25533084
Please robot. I can't handle /b/ anymore, let me stay.
>>
>>25533103
I can't leave, this is the only place I know, and I am surrounded by people that can go somewhere else but instead make my existence worse.
>>25533116
I have no control over your actions, I am simply making an appeal to the "humanity" normalfags speak of so that I may be left in peace.
>>
File: dubs.jpg (58 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
58 KB, 472x472
>>25533150
I promise not to shitpost.

Take my dubs as compensation.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.