[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see girl in class today >long black hair >white >cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: smuggirl.jpg (8 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
smuggirl.jpg
8 KB, 223x226
>see girl in class today
>long black hair
>white
>cute face
>cool voice
>wearing gothic lolita style white dress
>not skinny, but hardly chubby, like just border-lining being chub
>tattoos or maybe stockings on legs, they were cool regardless
>hear her talking about how she's learning japanese
>see gurren laggan pin on her bag

nearly 200% sure this is a cool weebesque alternative girl

How do I approach her? I literally just want to be friends, and not embarrass myself and get ignored forever.
>>
>cute face

She's already letting Chad pound her, you stupid beta. "Dork" girls like the same guys as all the other girls.
>>
ayy bb lemme pierce your heavens
but seriously fuck off to /adv/ hopefag
>>
>>25532034
>cute face
>cool voice
very, very good chance that at this age she knows what she's worth and isn't gonna talk to you, whether you come across as wanting to be friends or not.
If you're interesting enough to merit the company of a cute girl who's learning another language then I respectfully ask you to FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>25532034
Why? 3D humans make terrible friends, regular or romantic. Just stick w/ 2D girls, and if you're like me, imaginary friends/siblings.
>>
how bad do you want a whore with borderline personality disorder to fuck your life upside down

because thats exactly what'll happen
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.