[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're 22 or older how does it feel knowing your time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7
File: 1449607014342.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449607014342.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
If you're 22 or older how does it feel knowing your time to have fun is over and now you have to settle down?
>>
>>25531973
Feels like I'm still a KHV
>>
>>25531992
And your chance at finding a virgin wife is over.

Enjoy Chad's sloppy seconds lmao
>>
>>25531973
holy fuck that girl is really cute. Alisa Bosconovitch right?
>>
If you're a man roasties have decided you won't settle down until your 30's. I've just been drinking heavily since I turned 22 however I actually enrolled in trade school to finally not be a leech and have money.
>>
I'm 23 and I feel no different than I did when I was 16.
>>
I'm 20 and still haven't had any/hardly any fun and I'm in uni.

Help me before it's too late

>>25532007
aye sir
>>
Sucks since I wasted my teenage years being a beta and a christcuck.
>>
>>25532104
it took me till i was 26
>>
25 here.

It's like still being a child, except everyone around you suddenly hates you for existing.
>>
>implying
I'm only recently getting started. Once you hit your mid-20s, start going for girls <20 anons. Remember that cute weeb girl who for some reason was fucking a way older guy because she had blatant daddy issues? You can fuck that girl. My life at this point is manipulation girls with daddy issues into fucking me
>>
feels the same man. Although now I care a lot more about money and a lot less about sex.
>>
>>25532119
sweet, glad to know i still know my tekken :^)

anyway, I'm not 22+ yet only 20, but life sucks hard. wake up, go to work, go to school, come back home, rinse and repeat. if i had more money, i would just buy more things. a house. a plot of land. I haven't figured out my personal meaning to life yet. maybe that's okay. but it feels...empty? in a way.
>>
Lol straight people are boring af.

Come to the gay side anon; we stay fun into our 30s.
>>
>>25531973
The fun never stops, and you never have to settle down if you don't want to.
>>
it's like 1,000x harder to make friends at this age.

you get tons of acquaintances though.
young people, younger than 24, are all the same and annoying.
they're extremely more immature now than they used to be, like you have 21 year olds sharing and posting cartoons and highschool memes on Facebook and acting like little kids in public.
>>
Men get to play until their mid 40s. Our value only goes up with age. Women start hitting the wall around 23, but many can go further, and they always just lower their standards so they can continue to be mindless whores until early 30 when they can no longer ignore the biological clock and starts writing where have all the good men gone and a real men would would man up and marry us sluts on Facebook. It's funny though. While there's still plenty of betas the trend has been that less men are willing to play captain save a hoe. Already you see more anti-mgtow shitposting. They don't won't betas to learn the pump and dump routine, but that ship has sailed. Women are pretty much stuck on the cock carousel until they're put to pasture.
>>
>>25532246
very true about acquaintances

worst part about getting older is friends falling out
>kids
>families
sad part is most of them just knocked up some chick they had no plans on marrying but are doing the "right thing" by trying to stick around and raise a bastard child
other than that you'll have plenty of time to find and fund real hobbies
it wasnt till last year that i became grizzled and haggard enough for kids to start calling me sir
>>
>>25532141

I-I love you anon....
>>
File: 239852589.png (133 KB, 447x283) Image search: [Google]
239852589.png
133 KB, 447x283
>turning 22 in just under one month

just kill me now
>>
>>25532343
i hate being a 3rd wheel fag when most of my friends have gfs and I'm too much of a pussy/incapable of getting one. gfs totally water down your friends too
>>
>>25532143
How do you meet them doe?
>>
>>25532388
oh shit i forgot about "pussy whipped"
>why do you act different around your friends?
>>
>>25532143
THis guy gets it.

There's no reason you should stop having fun in your early to mid 20s, unless you're a cuck who believes everything the media says.
>>
31 year. Got my fucking doctorate, work 60 hours a week at a job I enjoy, have loads of money, have a wife, and am never going to have kids.

I basically go to work, exercise in the evenings 6 days a week, browse 4chan, play vidya, meditate a lot, smoke salvia, and take kratom on weekends. It's a pretty nice life. I've been living like this since I was 24, and I don't plan on changing anything.

What really ruins everything is children. All my friends are having kids they don't really want. When you have a child, your life ends. From that point on, everything revolves around the baby. Not me.

My mother-in-law has hated me since I told her I don't want kids, and my wife is occasionally bummed out that I'm strict about using condoms 100% of the time and insist she's on birth control as well. But oh well. I really, truly have zero interest in being a father, so I'd rather not bring a life into this world that I don't want.
>>
>>25532343
>just knocked up some chick
yep.

they're petrified of ending up like us, so they jumped into traps as soon as possible just for the company.
would rather be alone than deal with custody problems.
>>
well, I'm an American
that means I can do whatever I want and never have to take responsibility for my actions
>>
>>25532517

Lel, a retarded wagecuck and a literal cuck. How the fuck is someone smart enough to get a doctorate but still stupid enough to marry?

>I promise you'll love me forever or else you get half my stuff, in Obama's name I swear, amen

I guess some people ore incapable of vicarious learning.

>naw dawg, that only happens to other people
>I'm one of the 25% who won't get divorce raped
>>
>>25532676
prenub dumbass
>>
>>25532517

>condor
>wife

What's even the point? The only difference between fucking her and fucking random barsluts is that the barsluts are younger and more attractive.
>>
>>25532517
how old is the wife?
what about if/when she gets preggo?
will she leave you to have kids?
>>
>>25531973
disturbing turkish weeb girl.jpg
>>
>>25532141
*and not having a job yet
>>
>>25532713

Lel, I suppose Shekelstein told you to get one? They are thrown out in court 100% of the time. It's not even a legal document. You should start greasing your booty hole now. It's going to hurt.
>>
30 and still unmarried, I do wtf I want and it's glorious. All that designated path and next logical step stuff is BS.
>>
>>25532723

>leave you to have kids

More like she fucks the nigger from across the train tracks, wins the house and all the money in court, and he has no leave so she can raise a litter of niglets and fuck the entire gang in his bed undisturbed.

60 hrs+commute is plenty of time for her to see extramarital fun time.
>>
Going to settle down with a nice helium tank and have fun in the next life.
>>
>>25532676
>>25532721
>>25532723
My wife is my age. 31. She also has a doctorate and works as much as I do.

We have a relationship built on mutual respect and strength. I make a lot of money, am in excellent physical shape, and am moderately recognized in my field. So is she. I've been through a lot of shit and don't take nonsense from anyone. Same with her. (I have stupid hobbies like 4chan, vidya, salvia, and kratom, but we all need our indulgences.)

If she feels like she can do better, good luck, because I'm going to keep being awesome. I'm also not worried about her taking half my net worth, because she earns a lot of money too. Our accounts are roughly equal.

I've told her that I have zero interest in raising a child, won't be a part of his/her life if she gets pregnant, and will test for paternity before signing a birth certificate or representing that I am the father. Seems simple enough.
>>
>>25532517

Why not just get a vasectomy? Condoms suck.
>>
>>25531973
I aint gotta do shit bruhbruh
>>
>>25532837
sounds you put it all out there for her, good on you
>>
>>25532848
Thinking about it. I kind of want to wait another year or so until I'm DAMN sure, but I'm 99% there. The risks of pregnancy with condoms and the pill are so remote it's almost zero.
>>
23 this year. Feels like no time has passed since I turned 18, but here I am. Fatter than ever and not doing anything with my life.
I didn't even live, and settling down is never going to happen. I'm going to go fucking nuts one day and then that'll be it.
>>
>>25532837

It sounds like an awful lot of trouble for nothing in return, you have nothing to show for it.

Why not just cohabitate? It's not like you have to get married for your children since you want to stay childless. If it's just for the rings you could have just given each other rings. I don't see why you have to do some bullshit government ceremony just to fuck some slut.
>>
>>25533121
I was already in a committed, monogamous relationship with her for 7 years before we married. Plus I actually do love her a lot.

There are also tax and estate benefits to being married.
>>
terrible, i've given up
>>
>>25533011
are you fucking stupid? are you FUCKING STUPID? assuming you're the "doctorate" toting faggot from above, there's no way you can be THIS FUCKING STUPID.
Condors rip. pill is not even 99% effective, a little less than that. get the vasectomy, nigger. if you want to have kids, adopt some kids. you're a doctorate holding piece of shit, no? act like it.
>>
That's fine I want a real relationship, if anything, anyways. The biggest issue is trust.
>>
File: Gecko with bedroom eyes.png (88 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
Gecko with bedroom eyes.png
88 KB, 275x275
>MFW 26 and doing whatever the fuck I want

Every time I want a GF, I remember what comes with it. I love being able to do anything I want to when I'm off from work; whether it's getting high af on kratom and walking for hours, or playing vidya and drawing and writing.
>>
I still have fun at 28. No gf no problem.
>>
I never had fun.

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>25533187

Vasectomies are for retarded cucks. He should get the bitch on an iud and wait for vasalgel.
>>
>>25533161
Gtfo normie scum GET OUT!!!
>>
File: 1451067218890.png (137 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1451067218890.png
137 KB, 480x600
>>25533257

Every time I want a gf I remember I have a fleshlight and lot's of money. Life is good.
>>
>>25533257

iktf bro. I've been in relationships, and I've been with girls recently, but it's way too much fucking trouble seriously. Even hooking up I'm not really interested in, and I know there's a girl who wants to do it lol
>>
File: 1451399259497.jpg (162 KB, 465x674) Image search: [Google]
1451399259497.jpg
162 KB, 465x674
>>25531973
I'm 26 lad. Virgin. Lot of contact, kissed plenty of times (4 different chicks), fine at talking to chicks, slept with this one girl twice but didn't make it all the way to sex because of my outrageous nerves as well as the over consumption of alcohol. All in all, I can say that I have a group of really good friends in real life, and I got to have a bit of fun even though I didn't get that typical youthful experience everyone keeps memeing about. I'm not giving up yet on doin' it my way. I suggest if you think things are all over, don't, just realize you're going to have to live your life in a different way.
>>
>>25532837
>Thinks his condoms won't have mysterious holes poked in them and his wife won't "forget" the pill
>Thinks "mutual respect and strength" is something that can exist in a relationship between a man and a woman

Get thee to Reddit, Blue Pill
>>
>>25532388
That's what it was like for me when I had friends. They all looked down on me for not getting girls, and I was in unrequited love with their girlfriends who used me as an emotional tampon. Fuck it, I'm better off alone.
>>
>>25533945

You just need misogynist friends. All my friends hate women. I'm probably the odd one out for keeping longterm fuck buddy when they go through bitches at a ridiculous pace. They always try to one up each other with stories of being an asshole and the girl eating it up. Women are truly subhuman. How anyone can honestly believe women are their equal blows my mind. Are they retarded or do they just have horrible self esteem?
>>
>>25533945
Those don't sound like real friends anon.

I think you guys have a serious lack of real world experience.
>>
>>25533460
Every time I want a gf, I just remember that I have a husband and a lot of money then we have a threesome with a gf. :3c
>>
>>25534137

LOL eww...
>>
>Didn't even get a chance to have fun
Fuck off I'm not settling for anything
>>
>>25532837
Get a vasectomy u dingus
>>
>22
>settle down

LMAO
M
A
O

Good joke anon.

im still banging high school chicks for the next 4 years.
>>
File: 1450692268736.png (34 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1450692268736.png
34 KB, 400x250
>>25531973
>you have to settle down
I don't want to ruin my life.
>>
>>25531973

>22 year olds genuinely believe this.

It's pathetic just how much people are willing to self-police themselves and choose to ruin their lives via the expectations of the most mediocre members of society - the middle classes
>>
>>25532337

>omegas with zero value tell themselves this!

>implying you'd ever get the chance to pump let alone dump anyone
>>
>turning 24 this year
>be woman
One more year until Christmas Cake just kill me
>>
21, planning to kill myself soon. What's the point in living after 22?
>>
Im 27. I had much more fun during 22-25 than when I was younger. Its going downhill now though
>>
but i think risking my life now is more fun than anything i done before
>>
24 with a 19 year old rn, this is the way to do it lads. find some younger girl out there, you can do it.
>>
Turning 26 this year, haven't had fun since I was 21. I have an exit strategy tho.
>>
>>25532593
doesn't count unless you're a nigger

for all the shit that niggers do, I do need to point out that I haven't seen a single screencap or greentext about a black man having to pay child support here.
>>
>>25531973
Are you retarded OP, you don't have to settle at 22 that's way to early, that's when your at your prime probably until mid 30s if you keep yourself fit, but norm settle age is about 30
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.