[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok robots, I know you probably have heard this a lot, but what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 15
File: 1429476547542.jpg (59 KB, 409x513) Image search: [Google]
1429476547542.jpg
59 KB, 409x513
Ok robots, I know you probably have heard this a lot, but what would it actually take you to consider marriage or a relationship? Suppose that it was true that most woman are or would be unfaithful or would try to make your life a living hell, what would it take from a woman like this to even be considered by you? Would you accept her if she did a complete 180? How about if she only had a few partners before, would that be ok, or is the fact that they have had partners anyway just too much of a hurdle?

Just wanted to hear some input from you guys.
>>
A woman that was interested in me
>>
I want to fuck christchan so bad
>>
Nothing, it's like carrying around an active bomb with a timer you can't see, at some point it will go off and leave you a charred pile of meat not recognizable as being formerly human and why would you want to put yourself through that
>>
>>25530464

Yeah, perhaps that's true, but how do you guys go about living without companionship for so long? Does it affect you enough to even give you thoughts about settling, or is that prospect of the ticking time bomb too much?

>>25530446

Sadly, like other perfect woman, she only exists in pictures.
>>
>>25530550
Is it better to be lonely or better to be abandoned, have your possessions taken from you, your finances taken, your social circle torn asunder as people take sides, be humiliated as she immediately has one or more new partners possibly even before you split up, and also be lonely
>>
File: image.png (288 KB, 750x625) Image search: [Google]
image.png
288 KB, 750x625
>tfw no man wants to commit to one woman all his life
>somehow women are the whores

welp
>>
>>25530708

Yeah, I guess that answers it. Sucks because I really am trying to find some sort of out on this, but the risk is too great.

Is there absolutely ANYTHING that would make someone consider a relationship from here?
>>
>>25530403
>only had a few partners before
What is she broken? Either she's the problem in which case no thanks
OR
She picks bad partners, which means she has bad judgement. No thanks.
>>
>>25530741

What better way to revive a dying thread than a shitpost. Now we wait for the bait to be taken (by someone other than me).
>>
>>25530743
True actual loyalty
So nothing that exists in a real woman
>>
>>25530550
With me, it's not exactly all or nothing, but she'd have to be cute in appearance and demeanor (to me) and a virgin.
>>
>>25530820
>you disagree
>therefore it's a shitpost
>>
>>25530910
fuck off tripfag piece of shit
holy fuck
>>
>>25530403
No. Nothing personal.
>>
File: take.jpg (171 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
take.jpg
171 KB, 700x700
>>25530403
>what would it actually take you to consider marriage or a relationship?
Literally any girl who feels genuine affection towards me
>>
>>25530741
Do you even know how disgusting old women are? Nobody wants that. A fit 50 year old guy can still easily get 20 something girlfriends.

Committing to one woman is unnatural, only Christian cucks would do it.
>>
if a woman told me she wanted to have my child and wanted to stay with me, then i would consider it.

the only women i meet are these selfish, narcissists who can't live without facebook and cellphones and their hobbies are taking redundant pictures of themselves for fake validation.
that's literally the only women i can meet and i fear that's the only woman that's left: this vapid, no interest, no activities, getting pudgier everyday, media consumer.
why is every woman obsessed with some celebrity??
the paradigm we live in is one of status above all us, status is what people dream about all day long.

since i never had a family, my dream is to have one.
>>
>>25530403
I had a gf once. Was with her for almost a decade. I thought I loved her, and maybe I did, but something just seemed... off, in the pit of my stomach. Ended sometime last year, the aftermath of that was worse than most of the stories I've seen here, even. Don't want to really get into it.

Met another girl, and I was able to connect with her more easily than I ever was with the ex. For a different reason though, I know that it wouldn't work out with this one, so I've stopped pursuing the romantic angle.

I suppose I just need to feel that connection with someone. I don't ask for much. Just a connection, someone able to understand me, and who is reasonably attractive.

As far as the partners thing, yeah, unfortunately it is a factor that bothers me. virgin is ideal, others might be considered but it's a significant hurdle for them.
>>
>>25531015
>life is all about sex
>what is jerking off
>what is monogamy
>what is not being a hypersexual degenerate
>what is having some shred of humanity and being able to pair-bond and love another person

I hate men. They are so one-dimensional and all they care about is 20 year old vagina. "Humans" so simple should be turned into cattle.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-09+at+01.15.12).jpg (178 KB, 1851x268) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-09+at+01.15.12).jpg
178 KB, 1851x268
>>25530708
Loneliness tbqh. I would rather not deal with the possible heartache. I don't want to be an emotional mess like all those stories on here. The trust I desire and the loyalty I need is hard to find.
>>
>>25530741
I know it's bait, but I'm not going to bed anytime soon.
I would love to commit to one woman, to build a relationship and trust in her that would last decades, to have children and a family, to have that connection that you would just know they have your back without ever needing to even think about it.

But no, for various reasons it's not going to happen to/for me. I've forfeited any right I have to happiness through my own stupidity.
>>
>>25530403

Most faggots on this site would fall in love with a piece of wood if it showed even the slightest interest in them.
>>
>>25530743
I would do it. I've been hurt before, and I may be hurt again. But I'll keep trying. Because eventually I'll find the person whose smile warms my heart.
>>
>>25531198
Furthermore, I wish these simple-minded pigs would stop reiterating the same tired old first year ev bio argument they read on Reddit in favour of male-cantered polygamy. It is so fucking incorrect that it hurts my sensibilities. Stop equating humans to creatures that are barely conscious. Plenty of intelligent animals out there are capable of empathy and feeling and those happen to be the ones that also pair-bond and form communities. Only failed degenerates preach polygamy. I wish men would die desu
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (5 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
5 KB, 242x208
>>25530446
I do too, but only because I have an apostasy fetish and I'm a theistic Satanist

Must rape the daughters of zion
>>
>>25530403
A few partners would be alright, but by the time I entered a relationship the count difference would be so wide my insecurity would inevitably destroy the relationship
>>
>>25531232
Good riddance I guess, you'd probably cuck her.

Men with honour and loyalty don't exist out there simply because they hear their male peers and society largely parrot a polygamous narrative. Men are simple-minded and easily swayed by status quo. Why would they go against it when it feels so good in the moment? A bar of soap is far more loyal than your average man.
>>
File: 1437830023522.png (260 KB, 497x458) Image search: [Google]
1437830023522.png
260 KB, 497x458
Mystery is just as bad as the average poster.
she takes everything she reads from lurking everyday, she takes all the context from all those threads and applies it to every conversation she has in any given thread.
for example, this post doesn't even make sense >>25530741, no one said anything about whores, that was taken from some narrative or some other r9k context.

in other words, Mystery is sucked into the banter and meme of this board and actually believes all of it.
>>
I dated a girl from my church for years, she was a pretty nice Catholic qt. But idk I'm just not interested in dating anymore.
>>
>>25530741
I would love to have one women
The only problem is no girl will ever like me
Especially since I can't like myself
>>
>>25531288
Mystery I know you have an unhealthy attachment to this place, but I just wanted you to know that I hope you find someone who can make you happy one day.

If I was able to I'd give you a hug tonight.
>>
>>25531348
Stop trying to make me break the fourth wall, you shit.

>>25531357
>I would love to have one woman
>until I get bored of her, then I want another one
>and another one
>and another one
>
>
>
>>
>>25531224

>that pic

Damn...
>>
>>25531357
Why are you pitying yourself, seriously go out there it's not that hard.
>>
>>25531391
2bh I'm just TRIGGERED by people who are blatantly wrong
>>
>>25531397
ah... so you're playing a character... that is disappointing....
>>
>>25530403
I don't know.
I've seen what happens to men after divorce.
They lose their children, their money, and their houses.
Marriage seems like a trap in these days.
No one seems to be faithful anymore.
>>
>>25531397

So how long does it take for you to get bored doing this? Legitimate question.
>>
>>25530741
Not really, I wanted to and still want to get married and have kids, I like the role of being a Patriarch.
>>
File: 1372540854867.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1372540854867.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>25530741
>tfw no man wants to commit to one woman all his life

Bullshit. Right here, fucker.

Oh wait, girls think it's immature and childish (verbatim I was told this once)
>>
>>25531428
As soon as I get out of the bath and put on some pjsmy bfs comfy shirt
>>
>>25531425

I thought about this, but suppose that there are no common law marriages enforced (thank you Canada...), would you just take a marriage where it was done religiously or for the sake of it, as opposed to government supported? Would that take the risk down considerably for you?
>>
>>25531444
>i will cuck my future wife with prostitutes and traumatized my future children
>>
She could have hundreds of partners why would I care?
My main goal in life is to get into a committed relationship and get married. Someone's past isn't really something I'm gonna hold against them. As long as who they are now is compatible with who I am now.
>>
>>25531464
Lol not really I'm a Catholic we don't really so that.
>>
>>25531465
>validating people who have had casual sex by "accepting" them

ick
>>
>>25531448
>Oh wait, girls think it's immature and childish (verbatim I was told this once)
>(verbatim I was told this once)
>ONCE

One person's opinion doesn't make up the masses opinion??? :- /
>>
>>25530403
The only woman I would trust to marry is an ultra conservative religious woman. But I'm not religious so too bad for me
>>
>>25531487
>I will cuck my future wife with hundreds of little altar boys
>>
>>25531488
I accept it is what I do. I don't really mind what someone did in the past though. I was a shitty person in the past, I did a lotta stuff that I'm always gonna feel guilty for. So, if someone had casual sex then hey whatever I hope they enjoyed it. You know?
>>
>>25531512
K then m80, this is why no one likes you, they give you an answer to your question and then you shit all over them

>muh feels when men won't commit

Jesus, stop whining.
>>
>>25530446
Been there, she's a wild ride
>>
>>25531591
They really are
>>
>>25530550
It's because I've been alone for so long that I can no longer see myself with anyone else. Ever.
>>
>>25530743
>Is there absolutely ANYTHING that would make someone consider a relationship from here?
If my waifu suddenly became real.
Or if I was transported to my waifu's world somehow.
>>
>>25531458
It's beyond your power to fix it.
But maybe if the no fault divorce laws were banned, the procedures for imposing alimony were modified (I've seen women that get these benefits even after getting a new partner, which is not fair), also finding a true christian gf that were serious about this, fearful of God and all that. The problem is that I don't trust repentant sinners, I've seen women like that fall again into their old ways of thinking. Is too risky.
A few years ago I would have married a woman if things got that far. But now... I guess watching women destroy men's lives in the courts, and learning about the red pill has made me feel scared. I used to want love and companionship, but I am afraid of those concepts now. Too risky.
>>
>>25530743
I'm still open to marraige, but I guess that's because I'm a redpilled Christian fucker. My only real requirement in women is that they're white and a qt.
>>
>>25531680

Yep. I agree. One more thing though. Do you think the mass amounts of men moving away from traditional relationships will encourage women, perhaps in the near future, move towards a more conservative outlook on relationships, or is the dating landscape too forgone in the wrong direction for you?
>>
I have a gf and she is very sweet, intelligent and fun to be around. She doesn't do any of that annoying shit I see most gfs do whenever meet my friends gfs.

She was very promiscuous in the past, I have to be honest that bothers me a bit.

But I'm not with her in the past, I'm with her now.
>>
>>25531750
Spoken like a true idiot
>>
>>25531750
>I didn't get her while she was still adventurous and not as used up and now I'm a cuck
>>
>>25531691

Yeah, same for me. Christian myself, but not the liberalized kind. Even supposed "christians" frown on my views. Hard to find a church these days where the Word is the law of the land, not these pussyfied gatherings where woman are leading and heretical teachings are allowed to flourish.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rev-libby-lane-church-of-englands-first-female-bishop-revealed-9930304.html

this is an example.
>>
>>25531750
>She was very promiscuous in the past, I have to be honest that bothers me a bit.

If it bothers you now,you will never get over it.
End the relationship before you invest more of your heart into this girl. Because she sure as hell isn't making an investment in you. You're just cock number 47 to her.
>>
>what would it take you to date a cheater?
nothing, once a cheater always a cheater.
>what would it take you to date a girl who has had a few partners.
I don't really care how many guys she has fucked.

mostly a trust issue for me, you can't have a relationship with someone you can't trust.
>>
>>25531816
>implying it's only 47
>>
>>25531812
Makes me sick...there's a reason tradition has been around for hundreds of years
>>
>>25531739
I don't think so.
I see two possible scenarios happening:
1) Females react before its too late and traditionalism becomes predominant in society once again, things go back to normal.
2) Things keep getting worse, social collapse in a few generations, men stop marrying women in massive amounts, which reduces natality, money spending and tax earnings for the governments, which causes a huge decay in the public services and since men don't care anymore they let society crumble.
In my personal case I have not taken a final stance on the subject. I wanted to love and be loved, but it's risky. If I try it the women would have to be very special. I haven't met anyone like that yet. And what I've seen and learned has taken its toll on my views regarding this topic.
>>
Honestly if she did the 180 and was appropriately medicated I'd consider it. All I'd ask is DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT YOUR PAST BECAUSE I'M INSECURE. In return for her doing this I will make a concession and either lie about or stop doing whatever thing I posses that makes her feel insecure.
>>
>>25531550
>he can't handle the bantz from a woman

Son are you lost
>>
>>25532016
Nah nah, it's just the self pity is fucking pathetic, and the. They direct it towards others to deflect and it's just so fucking sad
>>
>>25532078
What do you expect from a tripfag and whore?

Quality posts?

I agree though, it's very frustrating
>>
>>25531958

Alright, thanks for the honest answers, guy. I feel somewhat torn myself, hard to take the risk these days.
>>
>>25531288
being a tripfag is worse than being a nigger
>>
>>25531344
dump salt into your vagina tripfag
>>
>>25532174
You are welcome, Anon.
>>
>>25531958
The big problem with number two is that only the affluent, educated, and intellectual people will realize this and stop having kids.
The rest of the shitheads will continue to pop'em out furthering society's inevitable decline.
>>
>>25532327
That's been happening for since forever.
>>
>>25530403
Massive changes in laws that would greatly reduce the risk of her leaving me and making off like a bandit. As it stands the game is rigged and the only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>25532327
Call me pessimistic if you want, but I think number two is the most likely outcome and the societal collapse is inevitable.
>>
>Getting married in 2016

I don't want to fuck my shit up.
>>
>>25530550
>but how do you guys go about living without companionship for so long?
By realizing that I don't really care for most people in the first place.
>Does it affect you enough to even give you thoughts about settling
Nope. Either I find my one in a million waifu, or I stay single.
>>
Anything but a young, skinny, attractive, Christian virgin from a rich family with good genetics and her parents never divorced or ever fought or argued would be instantly trashed.

This is just to consider her as a gf now.

For marriage women would have to lose all rights and considered worthless, and divorce would be illegal unless the man initiates it, in which case the woman is slowly tortured to death over a period of 5 years in specially designed state run torture facilities.

Women are horrible, disgusting, evil creatures. I have a gf, or at least that's what she thinks. I just like the easy sex and would not hesitate to cheat or drop her ass to make another girl my bottom bitch. She keeps asking about marriage since it's been 5 years 'together'. I think she might be retarded if she honestly thinks anyone would consider her for marriage, or even considers her a person. She's 29 and had 4 partners before me. Fuck her right in her loose gross roastie.
>>
She'd have to be a practicing Mormon whose mother I am on good terms with.
>>
>>25530403

>VIRGIN
Absolutely required if you expect commitment from me. No hymen no diamond and I'm not even joking in the slightest. My dad fucked up by marrying a whore and had his life fucked to the core as a result. I've seen it first hand. I'm not following that path myself.

>"peaceful" kind of personality aka not a bitchy cunt

>adds utility to my life (eg saves me time by cooking/cleaning), I don't mind being the supplier for the family in return for this desu

>not fat
Fat people are just gross.

That's basically it. Other than those I would say I'm fairly flexible when it comes to women and it really just depends who I like.
>>
>>25530550

It's called long term friends with benefits. There is no reason to get married. What do women bring to the table? Their pussy and their youth. Looks fade as pussy is cheap and available everywhere. What do you stand to lose if you marry? Everything.
>>
File: 1436732949033.jpg (475 KB, 747x1328) Image search: [Google]
1436732949033.jpg
475 KB, 747x1328
Like that one guy said, true loyalty. Add being able to handle banter too
>>
What is she handled more dicks than most prostitutes as part of her medical occupation?
>>
>>25531750

Nothing wrong with a pet whore. Just don't marry her and be sure to abuse her and cheat often to get back at her.

She cheated on you before she even knew you. She obviously doesn't give a shit about you. I just hope she at least let's you fuck her ass, goes a2m, and gives you lots of unreciprocated oral as penance. I have a pet whore too. I hate her but it's too much work trying to get a fwb that is a virgin. I don't think such a creature exists.
>>
File: 1450312351885.png (18 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1450312351885.png
18 KB, 429x410
>>25530403

Someone who shares a few of my interests? Just one or two! Someone who has actual interests beyond the scope of what usually comes standard on an off brand cell phone? I'm setting my standards way too high.
>>
>>25530550
I'm a raging alcoholic and make sure to pull 16 hour days for an excuse to be lonely. I figure at least one of those excuses is running out when i get my degree in may so it's either meth or try and find someone who likes charles manson look a likes
>>
The sole purpose of marriage today is for the woman to legally obtain the man's wealth and assets.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>25533152
>Prove me wrong.
It's not possible.
>>
File: 1451755224988.jpg (114 KB, 793x597) Image search: [Google]
1451755224988.jpg
114 KB, 793x597
>>25533152

Water is wet

Prove me wrong
>>
>>25532588
>a young, skinny, attractive, Christian virgin from a rich family with good genetics and her parents never divorced or ever fought or argued

>tfw I know a girl like this

>she liked me when we were little kids and made a promise to marry each other according to my parents

too bad I'm a fucking loser
>>
>>25533410

You mean like a meme loser in that you like lifting and anime more than binge drinking in public, or like an actual loser? I'm not a loser and I don't even have a qt arranged marriage gf. Why not jus bee urself?
>>
>>25533389
You're assuming a universal axiom that any "water" is always "wet". So to prove you wrong, I only have to provide one counterexample where an instance of water is not wet.

Wet means "covered or saturated with water."

Which means that I only need to show an example where an instance of water is neither covered in water, or saturated in water.

Let's describe a specific instance of water. It is a water droplet alone on a table. This instance of water is defined as the droplet as a whole. Since there is no water surrounding the droplet, it is not covered in water. Likewise, since the instance of water comprises the entire droplet, it is not saturated with water, or else the water that is saturating would be a separate entity than the water that comprises the droplet.

And so, water is not always wet.
>>
>>25533551

I bet you're that guy who kept writing h2o(aq) on his chemistry work and wondering why it's marked wrong.

Water is wet. The droplet of water is water, wet being an intrinsic character of water. The droplet isn't a water, the water is a droplet. You have to twist language around in a way that defies syntax and all logic for your example to even approach making sense.
>>
>>25533543
The former. I don't have the drive and skill to get a gf. And I also can't b myself because whenever I b myself I get called a sociopath and other names
>>
>>25530403
Christian virgin or bust, mistakes have consequences, live with them.
yes I'm a Christian virgin , and I expect the same from her. My dad was able to find a virgin, so should I.
>>
>>25531198
That's how I feel about women except for they are money grubbing. As for me I am a Christian and I do want to be monogamous I want to find a Christian virgin wife. But I can't have nice things because there are none. I'm a virgin that's why I'm on r 9 K.
>>
File: cb3[1].png (284 KB, 680x557) Image search: [Google]
cb3[1].png
284 KB, 680x557
>>25530403
I want to fuck Christ-Chan so bad! Long frumpy-haired one is best. Bet she fucks liek a tiger.
>>
>>25534293

Don't even bother replying. She's a bitter whore who fucked a bunch of dudes and now is wondering where her white knight betabux is. All she says is "boohoo I cheated on my future husband, why won't the sojinist asshole just manup and give me lots of stuff in exchange for my blown out roast twice a month?".
>>
>>25530403

virgin
very high IQ
no obvious huge flaws
>>
Nothing, I'm not interested in women anymore.

I accepted the fact that I'm unwanted and I'm content with the things that I have, playing video games and sleeping.
>>
>>25534373
I hope for both our sakes you're wrong.
>>
I can say all kinds of shit here, but honestly, when the time comes that I like a girl and she likes me, I forget to care.
>>
I've been dating my fat practice girlfriend for about three months now.

I think I'm in love with her.

I never want to leave her.
>>
Would consider kids w/o marriage after living together for a while. Marrage encourages infidelity.
>>
>>25530741
obvious baiting shitposter is obvious but come on, how stupid would a man have to be to marry a used up whore like you in this day and age? the game is fucking rigged
>>
>>25530741
Define man. PLEASE DO SENPAI!
Like, what do you think a man should look like, what should he do, what should he have, pls I want you to define it.
>>
>>25534223
asndflkasjfdklj;ljFUCKING THIS

IT'S GODDAMN IMPOSSIBLE
>>
>>25530403
I'm never going through that pain and suffering ever again. The fleeting, ephemeral slivers of happiness you get from a relationship are not worth the crushing despair you experience when she finds someone else who's better than you.
>>
>>25533674
>h2o(aq)
Kek
>>
I would settle for a less than satisfactory virgin or a severely repentant used girl.
But women are whores and I'm not worth enough to have value placed on me so fuck it.
I just wanted a wife, but I'm going to die alone
>>
>>25530403
I'd consider marrige if a lot of the negatives were removed. Some of this could be done by having a'spiritual' marrige instead of a legal one I suppose, as then to the govermant you would'nt be married.
>>
>>25530550
A lot of guys here numb themselves with pornography consumption, which warps their views of women. If they are not cautious, they allow themselves to stop seeing women as human beings, and instead they see them as sexual objects, mere holes to fuck so to speak.

Or it can be any other addiction.

Addictions in general are very potent at eroding any relationships. And people who have tendency to become addicted must be aware of it.

Thankfully many times an addiction makes person sad and desperate. So they know something is not right. And they can treat themselves. But it takes time and it really sucks.

Sometimes I wish I could just give in to my addiction and forget everything, but there is so much to be done and if I allowed myself to fall into an addiction, then it would be like death.
>>
File: 0xIRL0Zyrvg.jpg (127 KB, 531x807) Image search: [Google]
0xIRL0Zyrvg.jpg
127 KB, 531x807
The only scenario where I would marry a girl is if I need to get her into my country.

Other than that it's pointless.

I'd date a girl with the shit you've mentioned, OP, but that doesn't mean I'd trust her not to turn into a bitch or do a 180.

Doesn't mean I'll assume she's a liar, but accept that people can reveal that they're cunts.

Why are you seeking validation from /r9k/ of all places? Because robots put down girls so this is the only place where you have to redeem yourself at and that gives it significance?

Quit being so weak.
>>
>>25530403
I want someone who share my sense of honor and duty. Someone I can trust to help me give a good upbringing to my children. So...
>would be unfaithful or would try to make your life a living hell, what would it take from a woman like this to even be considered by you?
Nothing, I would never consider her. I'm not the kind that easily trust and if she betrayed someone before, it would be impossible.

>ould you accept her if she did a complete 180? How about if she only had a few partners before, would that be ok, or is the fact that they have had partners anyway just too much of a hurdle?
Well, if she had partners before, she's either naive or don't take relationship seriously, so no.
>>
>>25530403
I don't hate women, that's not what stops me getting into a relationship. I don't understand sexual relationships at all. The thought of being that intimate with someone terrifies me, even the thought of holding hands or kisses on the cheek make me feel nauseous.

I masturbate maybe once every two months and even then I don't enjoy it that much, sure it feels nice but I've never had any urge to do it regularly. I'm a pretty average person, I have friends and a decent job so it's not like I'm too autistic to deal with people, I'm just terrified of any hint of intamacy.

I don't know why I'm so fucked up, I had a good childhood and everything so it wasn't that.
>>
>>25538882
p.s. 26 year old virgin, have made out with a girl but I was very drunk and didn't respond to any of her messages because of fear.
>>
Gayfag, so this thread probably doesn't apply to me, but; I really don't have a problem with trusting people. I mean, I know I'm going to be cucked, I'm not hot or sexual enough to avoid it and I accept that. But I trust them to at least be discrete about it, and to not get AIDS. Most people are good, or at least get into relationships in good faith.

However, I don't have the strength for love. I can't take care of another person's needs, I can't be tuned into their emotions as much as I should, I don't have the time nor money for dates, I'm not creative enough to be romantic, I don't even enjoy sex. I'm just so tired and can't into life. Plus, I have a very negative view of myself, so it's hard for me to accept love, even when my friends and family say they love me, I feel guilty because I feel like I didn't earn it. Also it's very hard for me to get naked. Or relax.

To love, be loved, and be lovable, I'd have to change completely. If I were to become someone else, I'd have no problem with marriage. Alternatively, a long distance, non-committal, low maintenance, ugly bf who I'll only meet up with once a moth might work.
>>
>>25533028
>I just hope she at least let's you fuck her ass
don't assume every man is a closet faggot and wants it
>>
Wow. The posts in this thread are just awful, long winded and not worth reading

>>25530403
Are you asking if I'd marry a whore, OP? or are you suggesting that whores can change? I don't know how stupid you'd have to be to think that but OP is that stupid.
>>
File: 1429167368379.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1429167368379.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>25530403
I'd accept an MDR (medium distance relationship) as in we live in separate houses somewhat close and meet and date and have sex sometimes.

Living together is dumb and just makes you hate each other.
>>
>>25530403

One of my sister's friends is a 30-year-old former junkie who married a 19-year-old guy after she converted to conservative christianity. and this was in Sweden.

You can do it.
>>
File: it is only natural.jpg (92 KB, 712x397) Image search: [Google]
it is only natural.jpg
92 KB, 712x397
>>25530403
She must make me trust her. Which is - as far as I know - literally impossible. It isn't really womens fault, I never trust anyone.

If she is crazy it helps I guess.
>>
>>25530403
If she is a virgin and loyal then I'd happily consider marriage and would never cheat under any circumstance. If she's been with one other person I might give her a chance if I really like her. Any more and it's no chance. I'm saving myself so I expect the same from a girl. Btw dates are fine its only if she can't hold back her sexual desires. Getting to know people is fine before I get with her.
>>
>>25538060
thankfully noone responded to this bait
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.