[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preserving NEET culture and eradicating the wagecuck lifestyle.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: honeybobomom.gif (747 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
honeybobomom.gif
747 KB, 500x282
How hard would it be to convince some 40-60 something (or above) year old woman to let me move to her place and live for free?
You know how old rich guys get young qts to live with them? How would i go about doing that to some washed up, has-been, roastie? I think if i go for a fat and dumb one i'll have a chance.
I'm thinking that i should convince her that i'll be her boyfriend or something, move out of my folks home, into hers and just leech off some fat cunt, I'll pretend like my sex drive is nonexistent so that i don't have to fuck her and i'll stay in my new cozy room all day shit posting and being comfy until she dies and i inherit whatever few cents she's got. Sounds ideal to me, roasties have it all figured out.

Any roasties (if any are here) currently living off of cuckbucks? Any tips?
>>
Pretty hard, because even a 60-year-old fat-as-fuck granny can get mad cock if she wants.
>>
>>25529534
You really think so? don't women lose all their attention and stuff when they're 30? by 40 they're pretty much dead to everyone that isn't related to them. Plus those women usually don't have social media accounts which means no pussy vultures(orbiters) boosting up her ego to a level at which she'll feel entitled to a chad. A 40 year old lady is practically a below average male in his 20s.
>>
>>25529668

Lol yeah right.

I wish bro; I want to fuck 40 year old MILFs all the time, and so does everyone else.
>>
>>25529480

You're probably miserable and boring. What would she gain from having you around draining all her money? On top of that, most older women want guys around their age.
>>
>>25530114
I am miserable and boring, what gave it away?
>>25529978
damn, so that chances of being a leechNEET are that slim?

It seems like something that would work if you think about it. There should be many middle class old ladies that are lonely. Convincing one of them that i will love them unconditionally in exchange for getting to live at her place and eat her food for free should work. Old people don't do much anyways right? That's what i'm seeking, some old cunt that's depressed because her good old days of being dicked are long gone and she's still craving a young mans cock. I could pretend to be a cuck and while she's getting pounded by some guy off of craigslist i could be playing vidya in my comfy lair.
It sounds heavenly, I'd just have to make sure she has no children because they'd call me out on my bullshit instantly, right?
>>
>>25530425

The fact that you want an old women to take care of you. I'm miserable and boring too so I'm not trying to be hard on you, but the sad fact is, even older women don't want a guy who doesn't bring in the cash.
>>
>>25530482
How do other neets do it? I just don't see an easier way to get by without having to leave the comfort and safety that a bedroom has to offer.
>>
>>25530591

Well the way I look at life is everything is quid pro quo, meaning you have to give something to get something. So most likely other people who do it offer the partner something important in return. Maybe they're funny, good-looking, good in bed, who knows. You have to ask yourself what you have to offer.
>>
>>25530769
pure, unsaturated, unconditional love. That should be enough.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.