[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the biggest tragedy to happen at your school? >senior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: garfeel.jpg (142 KB, 288x527) Image search: [Google]
garfeel.jpg
142 KB, 288x527
What was the biggest tragedy to happen at your school?

>senior year of high school
>lunch break
>Cu Cux Clan leaves to buy the Walmart down the road
>eat normie lunch
>teacher comes in crying
>the rich kids flipped their car and died halfway to Walmart
>bucketsoftears.gif
>no funeral
>>
File: Well.png (1 MB, 1223x583) Image search: [Google]
Well.png
1 MB, 1223x583
I can't even begin to comprehend what you just typed out.
>>
A dude with a peanut allergy ate some peanuts and died. That's about it for me.
>>
>>25528361
A popular guy broke his neck in a lake and died.
>>
I think 4 people died in a year, 3 suicides, one idiot...
>>
Some kids were trying to "surf" on their car. They hit a tree and were thrown from the roof. One died.
>>
a kid in my grade went into another kid's house at night and stabbed him and his parents to death
>>
>>25528361
>Didnt lose virginity
>>
>>25528519
brian hom?
>>
>>25528361
I overslept and missed a school shooting back in College.
>>
>>25528872
No, his name was Clarence.
>>
Senior year, some guys were night riding 4-wheelers I think and they got hit by a car and died. There was a guy who was friends with them that sat near me in statistics and I'd eavesdrop on him talking about all the cool stuff they did together. I never saw him again after it happened.
>>
My sister died of breast cancer

My friend Edbert gained 350 pounds and became bedridden for life
>>
>>25529741
I'm so sorry your friend's name is Edbert.
>>
Some normie girl offed herself.

Really cant pick em sometimes. Plenty of losers who would have made up my candidate list, including myself.
>>
one guy at my school a few years back died in a hit & run if that counts.. the people who did it tried to hide the body.
>>
File: let me die.jpg (42 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
let me die.jpg
42 KB, 495x636
>>25528361
a girl I had a boner for died in a car accident. no one else remembers her but I do, its pretty sad how people forget one another. none of us even matter. hold me, bros
>>
A guy jumped up and grabbed a metal sign on the ceiling. It sliced off three of his fingers.
>>
>chad dies
>everyone attends funeral
>preacher says one thing about religion
>literally every one of his close friends leave the funeral over that
>"hurr hurr Chad was an atheist we did a good thing today"
>>
>popular girl who was super nice to everyone no matter what
>her friend's driving her home one night and wraps the car around a tree because she fell asleep at the wheel

It made me mad because someone else died the same day and everyone just forgot he existed because the popular girl was liked more.
>>
Some Senior ODed on Heroin my Freshman year.

Also some depressed football player from the rival HS offed himself at some point. He was pretty popular so the whole town talked about it for a while.
>>
>"Haven't been able to do anything for the past week since I've been recovering from a wreck. I'm itching to start sewing again ahhhh."

A month later, she got in another wreck. This time, she didn't recover.
>>
File: sai.jpg (84 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
sai.jpg
84 KB, 600x446
>autistic nerd that gets bullied every day
>kills himself
>entire school mourns him and acts like they loved him
>despite being the direct cause of what drove him to suicide
>this lasts maybe 2 days tops
>after that everyone stops caring
>nobody from school attends his funeral
>>
>>25528361
A girl from high school got murdered while she was walking alone on the hill. She was found naked and missing some organs. It went on the news, a white march was organized and everything.
I knew the girl since middle school, but I never talked to her, so it didn't really affect me.
>>
A random dude was chewing gum and feel asleep in his bed. The gum choked him to death
>>
>take the squad to see Wreck-It Ralph
>one guy didn't show up
>turns out he slipped in the shower and brust his head

I can't believe that was four damn years ago.
>>
This turned into a "stupid ways to die" thread
>>
http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2013/08/jackson_mi_a_judge_on_friday_f.html

This happened a little after I graduated, but still my school.
Kid went full Autism

>Kid stabbed is mom in the bathtub
>The dad walked in on him
>Her entrails were all over the bathroom floor
>Dad says "Do you realize what you've done!?"
>Kid strips off all his clothes
>Begins biting into his moms intestines
>>
>>25531557
Fucking normies are terrible people.
>>25532021
It really did, but it's funny desu.
>>
Teacher died. I accidentally wore jeans to her funeral.
I got her mixed up with someone else and signed a form to skip class to go to her funeral. Turns out, I forgot who she was.
I still cried like a little bitch.
>>
>>25528361
>Guy died from cheese allergy after ordering mcdonalds
>>
>>25528361
A friend of mine tried to OD in the bathroom. Also the entire schools database got fucked thanks to me
>>
some coach's kid killed himself sleepwalking.
>>
File: piggieseenitall.jpg (14 KB, 212x183) Image search: [Google]
piggieseenitall.jpg
14 KB, 212x183
>>25532073
Jesus fucking Christ this is real.

When is the movie being made?
>>
>be me in a high school
>be friends with this guy and he had a sister the same age
>cue puberty
>start getting the hots for his sister
>a little while before the end of the school year he says that he finds me annoying and says that shouldn't hang out anymore
>last day of the year I was destroyed
>over summer break he gets killed by a drunk driver

Sometimes shit works out. Never dated her though. Hopefully she's still doing alright.
>>
>>25528361
I enrolled in it
>>
>>25528361
A violent rock ape from my school got into a fight with a different violent rock ape. He got stabbed just below the belly button with a broken meth pipe and died on the way to hospital.

A few of his rock ape buddies got tattoos, the stabber did 5 years for manslaughter, everyone else had a kinda live-by-the-sword mentality and didn't really give a shit.

A dude who dropped out in grade 10 OD'd when the rest of us were in grade 12, the girl he used to date was a bit upset, but noone else really gave a shit.

Did I go to a really callous school or something?
>>
>>25532073
Fucking hell. That's a fucking adult dose.
>>
>>25528361
>What was the biggest tragedy to happen at your school?

someone a few years ahead of our graduating class died while drunk driving. a couple of girls forced themselves to cry even though they barley knew the people involved but otherwise it was a waste of time.
>>
>>25528361
Guy kills himself in my dorm's bathrooms. It's still talked about even though the staceys drove him to it.

Also, someone gave birth in the bathrooms of the same dorm.
>>
>>25528361
I left.

Boom.
>>
File: 1406691036171.jpg (8 KB, 246x291) Image search: [Google]
1406691036171.jpg
8 KB, 246x291
>>25528361
>senior year grade 12
>have friend who goes to same school, in same grade and lives on my street not too far down
>he has a sister 1 year younger and a brother 2 years older
>his sister commits suicide by hanging herself
>commence normie remorse over normiebook for his sister's death
>1 year later my friend commits suicide
>his family only has 1 child left of 3 now because the other two killed themselves
>>
File: 1337267969855.png (108 KB, 272x266) Image search: [Google]
1337267969855.png
108 KB, 272x266
>>25532073
>Trying to separate your overweight psychotic son from your recently dead wife as he eats her entrails
Is there a worse position in life?
>>
>dumbfuck Chad with no future dies in car crash
>lonley guy commits suicide
>random latina girl dies in car crash
>gay guy gets caught kissing other dude, drops out
>kid OD's on heroin
>football team get caught with shenanigans against another student, football banned for the rest of the year

This sort of shit happens at every school I assume though
>>
>>25532638
Will the other one an hero to fullfill the prophesy?

Why did they an hero?
>>
Normie died in a car accident
a couple years after I graduated, they had one of those "football brain damage deaths" you hear about on tv
though if I remember correctly, he just had a congenital defect that just happened to pop during the game
>>
Girl at my school was struck by lightning the weekend before graduation.

I always thought she had a crush on me so shit feels weird.
>>
>>25532899
No sparks between you two, anon?
>>
During my senior year we bullied a girl into killing herself during out gym class.

I was actually the one who found her in the locker room bathroom.
>>
I only went for two and a half years and nothing too interesting happened.

>kid goes home early on his own merit only to return at a later period threatening another student with a machete
>bomb threat a day for ~1 week (original one started by scribbling in a toilet stall)
>succubus frames other male student by inflicting a stab wound on herself

No suicides or deaths.
>>
>>25532726
>Why did they an hero?

I think the sister was dealing with depression or something. She had a normal group of friends and didn't seem like she would kill herself at all. I'm going to assume my friend killed himself because he was depressed over his sister's suicide and somehow came to a logical conclusion to kill himself too. I didn't talk to him much after my first two years of high school so I never figured out what was wrong. It's weird because I have memories of him coming over and playing xbox and whatnot - and now he's dead
>>
>>25533016
How did she kill herself? Did it effect you in any way?
>>
>>25533057
She hung herself with an extension cord.

Not really, honestly I hated her a lot and mostly scared for friends and myself being blamed for it.
>>
>>25532073
JUST

BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L
>>
>person dies at school
>the news circulates on social media
>come to school next morning
>everyone upset for seemingly no reason and I'm just left to wonder what the fuck is going on
>people don't even give me a straight answer when I ask what's going on
Normies could conspire against me on social media and I would be fucking clueless.
>>
My school had the an hero kid, I personally know his sister.
>>
>>25532726
>fullfill the prophesy
Fucking kekked
>>
>>25532899
Damn... That must've been real shocking
>>
>>25528361
>sophmore year
>kid in my grade gets murdered
>i didn''t know him so i don't give a flying fuck
>enjoy week of no work because teachers gave us time to "greive"
10/10 would have peer murdered again.
>>
Some kid had 6 seizures over the course of my senior year, all during lunch. He died in the hospital after the 6th one.
>>
The shooting at Santa Monica community college. Guy was fucking retarded, he did it on a Friday when there are few classes in session, and LITERALLY across the street from the school police station. Killed one student and her father in a vehicle, and one poor or homeless lady on campus collecting bottles and cans.
>>
>thug got shot by an older thug while buying drugs senior year
"dindunuffin" - his friends
surpringly nobody really seemed to care
>>
>Multiple suicides
>Autistic kid shoots ex girlfriend with a wrist mounted crossbow
>Teacher gets murdered by own son because the teacher apparently used to physically abuse him

The people who committed suicide were nothing more than "dude lmao weed" stoners. So nothing of value was lost. Most tragic thing was when the Deputy principal died of a heart attack. Literally the only good hearted person at my school.
>>
File: 562379762.png (3 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
562379762.png
3 KB, 205x246
>>25528361
Some chads and a couple stacies were speeding and crashed. No survivors.
>>
>>25533186
School literally kills. If it wasn't for a high stress environment he was forced by the state to attend he may still be alive today.
>>
>>25532709
>football team get caught with shenanigans against another student, football banned for the rest of the year
I want to know more
>>
>>25533245
badass as fuck
>>
>>25533245
Tomaree?
>>
>>25533245
>>Autistic kid shoots ex girlfriend with a wrist mounted crossbow
i want to know more
>>
Chubby girl killed herself. Some short fat Indian kid felt inadequate and went drunk-speeding in sports car and died on the highway. His parents made up some bullshit about how the gas pedal was stuck.
>>
Some Chad crashed his old ass unsafe muscle car, they flipped a couple time.
He bit off a chunk of the side of his tongue and had to get stitches.
But his Stacey girlfriend, oh boy. She smashed her face against the dashboard and DESTROYED her face, they tried plastic surgery but couldn't fix her newly acquired uglyness. What's worse is, she had an identical stacey twin who was still normal, it was always a huge kek to see them side by side. She dropped out partway through senior year with depression and anorexia
>>
File: 1450973655040.jpg (311 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1450973655040.jpg
311 KB, 560x560

Were there anime characters flipping around your school fighting each other with giant swords too?
>>
A friend of mine disappeared on her way home from my house one evening. They never found her but it's fairly unlikely that she just ran away or something.

I was a super edgy looking goth kid and her parents hated me and openly blamed me for it, her dad hit me with a bat and broke my arm before my dad shot him in the shoulder.

It was all a terrible mess and it was really frustrating that so much energy wasted on me instead of looking for her.
>>
File: 1451185940704.gif (983 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1451185940704.gif
983 KB, 350x197
>>25533356
fuckin kek

original comment
>>
>>25533408
Jesus christ, anon. Where do you live?

Why would they blame it on you?
>>
>>25533407
Meant to quote
>>25533245

Original fucking comment
>>
No tragedies really
This one kid I knew threw rocks at some black kid and yelled "nigger" over and over, I think he was drunk or something, had to go to court and get it dismissed. I smoked weed with him a bunch of times
>>
>>25528361
Brittany Gregory murder

On the scale of missing white girls, she's up there with Natalie Holloway for hottest
>>
>>25533245
>died of a heart attack
>good-hearted

did you do this on purpose
>>
>ausfag
>PE class
>class practising javelin throwing for upcoming school sports day
>chad group fucking around, using javelins as bats and shit
>one kid launches his javelin out into field and then walks out to collect it
>chadiusmaximus triumphantly announces "check this out" and puts javelin in the direction of kid on field
>javelin meets its mark
>plants it's self in his thigh and then falls out
>dat blood spray
>kid falls to the ground passes out almost immediately

Died before ambulance could make it.
>>
>>25528361
Some kid got shot and killed while he and two chads were trying to steal some guy's truck. Dude supposedly tried to fire warning shots at them as they drove away in their own truck but all three were hit by bullets. The chads only had minor wounds but the other kid was shot through the jugular and bled out
>>
Korean exchange student died in a car accident over Christmas break
>>
>>25528736
Noodle?
>>
>>25533625
Topkek
That's some MLG skill
>>
>>25533625
kids fault, should of just watched out for Chad. Should be ashamed he had to make a scene for his own mistake.
>>
>>25533753

IMO, it was the teachers fault for not supervising. We had been given explicit instructions to throw javelins in uniform and collect them all at the same time so something like that wouldn't happen. But the teacher that day didn't give a shit and allowed everyone to run wild.
>>
>>25532073
This is so fucking confusing that I think the father is insane too.

>Told him he loved him
>Said his mother loved him as well

After such a brutal fucking murder, it's unreal. This guy saw his wife sitting cold on the floor, talking slowly and without her intestines, yet throughout all that he still forgave his son?

She vomited and threw up after having her head bashed in, what a horrible way to die. Your own son committing one of the most brutal torturous murders.

And in the end the father still embraced that crazy fuck
>>
File: 1431996853898.jpg (33 KB, 403x312) Image search: [Google]
1431996853898.jpg
33 KB, 403x312
>be in Algebra II
>faggot kid in a trenchcoat in front row refuses to take off his sunglasses and hat
>teacher was being persistent, bugging him to take it off
>kid loses it
>walks up to teacher and punches him right in the nuts
>teacher collapses in pain
>class looks on in amazement
>kid walks backwards out the door for no fucking reasion
>that was the last I heard of him
>that teacher for some reason got fired a week later
>mfw the rest of the classes we did nothing but talk and fuck around because shitty sub teacher
>get an A+ for no reason
Thank you, whoever you are. You helped me pass Algebra.
>>
>>25532073

Jesus fucking christ
My comment was not original
>>
>>25533650
Also
>chad gets arrested in middle of ap exam for alleged rape
>turns out he didnt do it, apparently got fat now
>chad with a stutter punches teacher's son in face and breaks his jaw in football locker room
>has to transfer schools
>senior year english teacher is prego, must go on maternity leave halfway through the year
>hire some dude to replace her
>he is feminine but seems ok
>about a week into his stint he gets arrested for having sex with a 14 year old
>apparently dude was tutoring this girl from the school he used to work at and they fugged consensually
>he said they were "in love" even after getting arrested
>>
>>25534026
>he said they were "in love" even after getting arrested
There are all sorts of weird molestation cases out there, but those types creep me the fuck out.
>>
>>25533625

Holy fuck, probably wouldn't know but which school/area?

Not nearly as interesting but one kid at my school was surpremely autistic but also apparently a bit of a psycho, he was a short little Viet kid with a huge manlet complex. He would ride his scooter to school everyday, and carry a bike chain around to tie it up, but apparently he used to whip people with the bike chain that he didn't like or that bullied him.

Typical robot desu, I think his name was like Tintin or something, completely unlikable in almost every way, even the nerds couldn't hang out with him for more than a few hours due to him spewing shit about how girls are sluts and how he's fucked so many white girls, despite him having admitted in private to people that he's a megavirgin. Once rumor got out that he was a virgin (people wouldn't normally have even cared, even just hated the little fuck), he went on the biggest autismal fit and scratched a bunch of the teachers cars and spun his whip chain thing in the hall which ended up hitting people in their faces.

Apparently he also blackmailed some kid whose dad was quite old, by threatening to publically humiliate him by telling everyone that his father was in the seventies. The kid was quite ashamed of it because he was forced to pull Tin along on his scooter while the kid rode his bike to school and back everyday.

Since we were in the older class, we thought it would be hilarious to fuck with the little cunt, so I brought in a ratchet set and we unbolted his prized scooter while he was in class and completely disassembled it, left it in pieces scattered in the bike lock up. We assumed that since we didn't damage the scooter in any way, they wouldn't try so hard to find a culprit. When school finished we were all walking out when we heard a piercing shriek of a thousand tards coming from the bike shed. Kid never found out it was us but threatened to kill two kids over the event and ended up getting suspended for two weeks kek.
>>
I missed HS because I was so fat, pathetic and depressed I locked myself in my room for 3 years, somehow I got my diploma.
>>
>>25528646
Was this guy #70?
>>
File: KKhpkDr.jpg (93 KB, 643x960) Image search: [Google]
KKhpkDr.jpg
93 KB, 643x960
One kid tried to kill himself, everyone called him a faggot and laughed at him.

One other kid killed himself on the train tracks, his only friend got super pissed when everyone suddenly loved him in Facebook.

I made a joke about train kid the day after at a house party and everyone Ooooo'ed and laughed.
>>
>>25533211
If you live in Santa Monica lets hang out and get high. I live on ocean park and lincoln basically.
>>
>some quiet kid goes to the bathroom one day
>class ends and he never came back
>not like him to do that
>also doesn't show up to next class
>everyone figures he left
>3 hours later someone freaks out in one of the more quiet bathrooms
>dudes in there dead on the shitter
>still don't know how it happened

None the less he was remembered as the kid who shit himself to death
>>
>>25534739

Kek. Probably an embolism of some kind.
>>
Nothing to spectacular. But we did have this happen
>heavy football school
>some nobody kid hits on Chad quarterback 10/10 gf
>big mistake
>Chad and his buddies call him out and try and pick a fight
>this kid is a full blown /o/tist
>Chad tries to talk up his sports car
>kid fucking roasts him about his generic facts about the car in front of all his friends
>as he is driving off Chad throws a baseball through the guys rear window
>gonna be a fight for sure now
>Stacey gf suggests they race their cars instead
>they agree
>Chad gets ahead at first but the guy finds a shortcut and gets ahead
>Chad refuses to lose and fucking totals the car just to run the guy off the track
>Stacey was in the car with Chad and they all get fucked up but no deaths

Chad got off scot free of course, never heard from the other guy again. I heard he had to move out of the country
>>
There were several deaths but by far the most tragic and least talked about the following:
>be junior
>go on spring break
>sophomore kid who just moved from Japan was fog on a road trip to the Grand Canyon
>he and his family are killed in a fiery explosion due to some drunk rednecks who trying to escape the police
>his little sister somehow survives but has significant scarring
>grandparents take her back to Japan
I still have no idea what happened after that. I hope she's doing okay.
>>
^ Fucking tokyo drift
>>
>>25528361
Didn't technically happen in school, but w/e

>guy from knowledge bowl moves to another town after graduation
>he was pretty smart, likable, was a friend to everybody
>sort of a hipster
>experimented with drugs a lot
>he's at a party one night doing coke with some of his friends
>two whores from the party more or less lure him to a park
>say they're going to do heroin and other stuff
>they drug him with a massive dose of heroin, 30 times what a normal dose is supposedly
>he passes out
>they leave him there in the park
>he dies of respiratory failure
>whores take his wallet
>promptly drain his accounts
>whores are arrested within the week and charged with 1st degree murder
>massive outrage in my hometown

Also, this happened in 5th grade
>well known and liked student and family are involved in accident with a fuel truck
>everyone dies except the father
>father suffers severe burns over most of his body
>school was in boohoo mode for weeks
>kid falls out of large tree
>lands on sidewalk
>used his arms to break his fall
>arms/wrists literally exploded on impact
>nearly dies
>spends months in hospital
>kid used to bully me
>feel some morbid justice
>entire school has to write him a get well card
>my fucking face when.jpg
>>
>>25529741
I'm sorry for your loss bro, Edbert sounded like a cool dude
>>
>>25528361
Huge black kid was high as shit (apparently laced weed or something), and goes home and freaks out. His mom called the police, who confronted him on their front yard while he was naked. Some female officer just shot him and he died.

I don't think people cared much desu, it was a huge school filled with niggers. His death was a trend for a while, but that's about it.
>>
>>25528361
>tfw columbine class of 2003
>>
why is it always the fucking autists who kill people?
>>
>>25534776
Honestly Jesus Christ himself could have came down and killed the guy and left an apology note, and he would still be known as the guy who shit himself to death. Of all the place to die, on the shitter is the worst place
>>
This frat bro at my undergrad got stupid drunk in Vegas, dove head first into the shallow end of a casino pool, and is now a quadriplegic. Still think it's kinda funny, even though it's also kinda sad because the guy was fun to drink with.
>>
>>25531731
Which organs was she missing?
>>
>>25535711
Penis balls
>>
I had a decent one
>10th grade
>in Spanish class
>kid is fiddling with his phone
>teacher tells him to put up his phone
>he explodes into an autistic rage literal REEEE mode
>stands up and picks up his entire fucking desk and tosses it straight out the window
>we are on the second story
>at this point I'm on the floor dying from air loss from laughing so god damn hard
>then it happens
>he jumps out the window
>dead on impact
>but I can't stop laughing about all the other shit from before
>dude is splatted on the concrete and I'm laughing my ass off
>get suspended for 2 weeks for laughing

Public school was such bullshit. Have you ever seen an autismo make a desk fly out of the window? Its unbelievably funny. Wasn't my fault he tried it with himself right after
>>
>>25535908
>two stories
>dead on impact
>splattered on the concrete

This story is highly exaggerated or outright bullshit.

Fuck off.
>>
>>25535955
He fell on his neck, you are right, splattered wasn't a good word choice
>>
Cool kid got murdered in canada
Tears everywhere
Keks for me.
>>
>>25528826
Holy shit dude, why
>>
>>25535530
Eric plz go
>>
>>25535025
Tokyo drift is honestly my personal favorite of the fast and furious movies.
>>
>>25528361
Bunch of gang wannabes died from gunshot to the head by other guys, then body dumped in a lake. Everybody crying. Those swagfags deserved it.
>>
>>25533125
you sound pretty much like a femanon, zero sympathy, i hope you wish for death and not getting it.
>>
>come to Burgerstan from Ukraine in spring of 98
>this happens in high school
>Go to said high school next year.
>Still unsolved

http://missing87975.yuku.com/topic/1734/UNSOLVED-CHILD-MURDER-VLADAMIR-GAYDUCHIK
>>
>>25536114
hi i just woke up

nobody actually knows why he did it, but he had the usual crazy fuck journals of "i wanna die, i wanna feel the rush of murder, someone is gonna die" etc etc

http://murderpedia.org/male.K/k/kreider-alec-devon.htm

the moral is "don't be friends with anybody"
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2338x1700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2338x1700
I was about 10 years late for the happening.
>>
two girls were murdered by their sandnigger of a father for dating nonsandniggers

last i heard the dude managed to get back to egypt before cops could get him

he was on america's most wanted so it was a big deal around the school

also semi related but saying that reminded me the three things my hometown/HS has been featured on

>americas most wanted
>16 and pregnant
>dirty jobs
>>
>>25536738
The amount of honor killings that happen in Egypt is unbelievable. What a shithole for a country.
>>
>>25528361
Some stacy happy face 24/7 died in a train crash, train didnt stop and there was no more rails and she was in the first car, she get destroyed by the wave of other dead people and twisted metal, pretty brutal death, felt bad for her she was kind of cool 2bh
>>
>>25536641
What am I suppose to be looking at?
>>
My dad killed a guy that was bullying me in highschool. He was really protective of me since my mom died a few years before that.

I don't like being alone
>>
>>25536877
columbine 1999 class photo

in the top left: everyone's favorite faggots making finger guns
>>
>>25536940
l see.
>>
>>25528361
my best friend died when I was in 5th grade, didn't make any friends after that
>>
>>25533250
nothing of value was lost anon, absolutely nothing
>>
>>25532118
SHS?
>>
A teacher hung himself
>>
My story ain't too great but i'll post it anyways
>Be in sophomore year of HS
>Rich Stacy with a chad boyfriend starts showing up to school with cuts and scratches on her arms
>Says her cat attacked her
>Everyone buys it or if they knew, they didn't say anything
>The scratches continue for a couple of months
>I thought eventually someone would wise up and get her a therapist or something
>Never said or did anything because I hardly knew her and she was a bitch who flaunted her money and treated everyone like shit except for her chad
>Eventually she stops coming to school
>A week later the school sends out emails and shit saying "Something tragic has happened to one of our beloved students" .etc .etc purposefully avoiding saying what happened
>The stacy had hanged herself
>Instead of letting us out of school or whatever to grieve, a couple days later they have a therapist talk to us about what happened for one of the classes of the day
>Therapist treats us like children, asking us how uncomfortable we are and all that
>Everyone says they're very disturbed and very sad
>I tell the truth that I didn't really care
>Rest of the time the therapist is trying to diagnose me with sociopathy or some shit
>Was never very popular but everyone hated me for a week before they stopped caring about stacy
>Her boyfriend moved schools or something and I never saw him again
>>
File: 1430131217065.jpg (41 KB, 713x479) Image search: [Google]
1430131217065.jpg
41 KB, 713x479
>some kid left school and got apprenticeship as an electrician
>his nickname had been zappa for years
>his first day on the job, his boss was being lazy and forgot to isolate some shit
>he gets electrocuted and dies instantly
>mfw zappa got zapped
>>
>>25528361
>freshman year of high school
>sitting in math when the announcements go on overhead
>dean telling us that some massive like 400lb + kid and his fat dad died in a house fire because they couldn't get up

it's sad and awful to think about, but jesus, I guess that's what you get for being fat.
>>
>>25529792
edbert more like bedbert
>>
>guy feels unwell, takes some time off school due to illness
>it was some rare kind of streptococcal infection or something like that that killed him in a week
>>
Kid killed himself on the train track down the road from the school. I didn't really know him but apparently everyone else did so it was a sad week.
>>
The summer after I graduated high school, I found out one of the kids had died.

Turns out, while sticking the gun of his friend's dad in his mouth, he shot himself in the head by accident.
>>
>>25532185
>a little while before the end of the school year he says that he finds me annoying and says that shouldn't hang out anymore
>over summer break he gets killed by a drunk driver

Serves him right. Fate is on our side, robotos.
>>
>>25533356
>She dropped out partway through senior year with depression and anorexia
I love justice. I dropped out of public high school because of the bullying from women I got for having an ugly face. The depression was unreal.
>>
>>25528361
These two normie jock guys left school during lunch and the truck they were in got hit by a train. This was about 3 or 4 years before I started high school, and I'm guessing they were juniors or seniors.

About 4 years after I graduated from school this lesbian killed herself because "muh relationship" problems. At least that's what people say the reasons are.

This boy that graduated the year before me killed himself a year after the girl did. I think it was a gunshot to the head.

I think that's all for my school.
>>
>>25528646
kek
>>25528519
kek
>>25528736
kek
>>25529741
top kek
Sorry for yor sister though
>>25530122
I'm sorry anon. Did you ever jack off to her memory?
>>25531557
Fucking normies
>>25531912
kek

Imagine losing your son/daughter to embarassing stories like these. Every time someone asks what happened to them you have to tell how they died in a retarded way.
>>
Literally nothing ever happened at my high school. I went to one of the best academic schools in my country (not really by choice, just happened to live close by) so everyone was asian and super driven. No one killed themselves, no one raged at any teachers, I was probably the biggest bad ass for smoking weed and cigarettes on campus.

Overall a pretty shitty and boring time in my life.
>>
>>25528361
>normies getting drunk at highschool party
>normie leaves for some reason
>chad leaves a while later
>normie is coming back to party and hits chad
>they were both on motorcycles
>both died
>stacy gf of the chad can't bear her loss
>stacy jumps in front of a car later that week

Also, years later
>some popular kid dropped dead while running track
>heart stopped
>school cries
>>
>>25531557
>entire school mourns him and acts like they loved him
This is one of the biggest reasons I didn't commit suicide in high school. I wasn't bullied beyond freshman year frequently for the most part, but I didn't want people to pretend they cared about me. I don't mean to sound edgy, but they didn't.
>>
>>25528361
at my school in the 70s a disgruntled teacher shot the head of school in the shoulder
>>
Man, you robots are fucked up-- no wonder you aren't liked.

These normies you hate so much would at least treat you like a human being and grieve over your passing if they knew you.
>>
Two guys took their motocross bikes on to the beach and played chicken.

That worked out exactly as you would expect.

Teachers kept on about "wasted potential". These guys were bumb enough to play chicken on motorbikes without even wearing helmets. Nothing of value was lost.

Except maybe the bikes, I suppose.
>>
>>25539248
*dumb, sorry.
>>
>>25533171
Anon.

ORIGIONALCOMMENTBLAH
>>
>>25539019
>normies bully people to the brink of suicide
>if they botch it up, they're ridiculed even more
>if they kill themselves, they're hailed as a saint by the normies that indirectly killed them

People are fucking scum - they'll shirk all responsibility of their fellow man, and when the gauntlet drops they feign being compassionate and grieve their victim's death for a day before repeating the cycle with the person on the next lowest rung of the social ladder.

Keep the Chad deaths stories coming, robots - I'm getting a huge justice boner over those
>>
>>25532073
Delete this post
This is too much tragedy for r9k
>>
Just remembered. One of the guys I hung out with occasionally got cancer and died. He was a nice dude that was well liked so it kinda sucked.
>>
>me and girl start texting
>really start to fall in love
>her father kills her

I don't give a fuck anymore, but yea fuck muslims.
>>
>some kid drowns in the river
>middle schooler falls off of old steel mill and is paralyzed
>entire school skips due to gun threat
>teacher cuts his fingers off in class
>>
Some girl who had just graduated got shot and killed at the Kmart she worked at. It was on the news and everything and I even got to see some Stacy I didn't like crying on tv.
>>
>>25532709
Sayreville?
>>
>>25534061
Wouldn't call that molestation. Bitch was 14.
>>
> Be me, 18 years old and second year at college.
>Walking home in the rain, teacher pulls up and offers lift.
>On the way, things start getting a little 'touchy'.
>Dream coming true.exe
>Went back to hers and had sex. Came inside her when she told me not to .-.
>Next week I was moved to a different maths class because I was too 'smart' for that level.
>Never spoke to the teacher again.
>>
>>25535025
This sounds a whole lot like fast and furious Tokyo drift.
>>
>>25539917
It was kind of nice because we did nothing in class for a week or two and we all made jokes about him and how we should tell the office that he touched us. The guy was also talking to me a lot so we made jokes about how I would be next
>>
>>25539387
kek no suck thing senpai
>>
File: 1451369146061.png (10 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451369146061.png
10 KB, 640x480
>>25528361

>be me
>swecuck
>winter
>going to church for school end thingy
>walk past train tracks
>20 min after or something
>fellow student died at those train tracks
>got stuck or something
>random students crying when they hear news
>my day going like normal
>>
No deaths, but there were several bomb threats from niggers who were immediately locked up and there was also some dumb NEET in the town who threatened to shoot all the disabled kids in the special education department.
>>
Some Asian nerd robot died over break and all of the normies pretended to care
>inb4 underage b&
>>
>>25528361
Primary, year 4. Kid in year 5 was diagnosed with cancer and was absent from school for the rest of the year. He had to retake the year with my class. No one spoke to him because "Ew, cancer is gross and you are bald".
Talk to him one break and become friends. A few weeks later ask him about the cancer. "It isn't contagious, doctor said I have a good chance of beating it".
He does.

The tragedy hear is that I spent time with some cancer ridden fuck with no good boy points to rake in at his untimely death. Why is life so cruel?
>>
Faggot basketball player with the world on a silver platter offed himself.

Que the next week of everybody suddenly being his friend. One of my friends asked me why I didn't seem to care, to which I replied

>I thought he was a dickhead in life, nothing has changed now that he's dead.

Que the faux righteous indignation. The "oh how could you say that", the crocodile tears.

Thank you Zach, you're death taught me more about people than anything else
>>
>>25533125
What a piece of shit you are
>>
File: untitled1.png (636 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
untitled1.png
636 KB, 800x600
>>25528361

I know pic related from my school who died from nerve gas
>>
I was a Sophomore at Columbine when the shooting happened.
>>
>>25540708
>>>/b/
Pls leave
>>
>>25540145
How is this a tragedy you fucking Chad?
>>
>>25540708
OH, ANON! TOO SOON MAAAAAN!
YOU POSTED PIC RELATED TOO SOON FROM THE EVENT ITSELF!
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS YOU HEARTLESS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111ONE1111111!!!!!!!!
>>
A friend of mine's brother got called a faggot a bunch of times by these jock kids every day. On his birthday he brought a gun and a backpack full of ammunition with a list of all the kids who made fun of him. I guess he pussed out though because during third period he went to the bathroom with the gun and shot himself in the head. My German teacher, who is one of the sweetest women I've ever known, heard the shot and was the first one to see him. The ambulance came and took him away and nobody had any real clue until the next period when the PA system came on and said "Teachers, please refer to your e-mail and follow the instructions contained within." Now, we all thought that was hilarious and started making Mission Impossible jokes about how the message would self-destruct and shit but then the teacher read the e-mail and we all got all somber

He stayed on life support for about a week. I didn't see his brother back at school for a few months. His mom is some sort of anti-bullying speaker now

http://www.kcra.com/news/mom-of-teen-suicide-victim-bullying-is-harassment-assault/30109192
>>
>>25535131
>pretty smart
>does heroine
>>
>biggest chad in school of chads
>one of those incredibly nice ones though
>graduates
>first month of college doing frat hazing ritual
>dies from alcohol poisoning
>corpse found with a bunch of cocks and slurs drawn on him because other guys thought he was passed out

Whole school was shocked and sad for a while. His parents started a pretty well-known foundation in his name. The wife on House of Cards is the spokeswoman.

Also this new year's eve a girl I went to college with died of an aortic aneurysm hanging out with her family.
>>
>>25534017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAmOSIwe86E
>>
Someone died trying to practice autoerotic asphyxiation.
>>
>>25537778
Sensible kek.

Sorry about your quads anon
>>
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/burbank-car-crash-killed-5-fueled-alcohol-pot-article-1.1551753

This happened the year after I graduated from school.

>chads and stacies decide to get high and wasted
>started speeding on the freeway and crashed car
>car was engulfed in flames and only one Stacy managed to survive
>people mourn their deaths even though it was their stupid choices that got them killed

I remember looking through their twitter accounts after the crash and most of them had tweeted about doing other hard drugs, so I doubt it was just marijuana and alcohol in their systems. Good riddance though.
>>
I can think of two.
When I was a freshman a junior killed herself and when I was a senior my classmate crashed his car and one of the girls he was with died.
>>
>>25532073
That's so fucking metal
>>
>>25532021
I prefer the term "Darwin Awards"
>>
>>25533969

It's probably because his son was so insane he truely did not do it 'on purpose' if that makes sense. He lost both his son and wife. Shit's fucked up.
>>
Some guy stole mercury from the chemistry lab and they had to shut down the whole school with us trapped in class for 10 hours while HAZMAT searched the rooms
>>
>>25541459
lel I used to steal sodium and whatnot to blow up sinks.

I got caught and got away with just a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>25538980
I think something is a little off here
>>
>>25529792
HOLy shit laughing my tits off here!!
>>
>>25541581
Fuck off retard. You obviously haven't been here very long.
>>
In late elementary school, primary school for you Americans, a kid brought rat poison to the school and tried to kill a kid. Don't think he died, though
>>
http://m.legacy.com/obituaries/buffalonews/obituary.aspx?n=jeremy-a-krencik&pid=16989518&referrer=0&preview=false

Got into a snowmobile accident. Guess he went on a road and didn't see a truck. Everyone was pretty sad.
>>
The teachers always used to tell us the same story every year to scare us into not climbing the tall metal fences around the school. Apparently one year a boy tried to climb the fence into the outdoor swimming pool at night (for whatever reason), but he slipped at the top and became impaled by the bollocks. I don't think he died, but the swimming pool was full of blood and he had to have his cock and balls amputated. i still climbed a fence at school once though :^)

Another time, a 12 year old boy threatened to bring a knife into school and stab as many people as he could. He never actually turned up at school that day, though, and when he did next show up a bunch of kids beat him up just in case.

Finally, one that could actually be classed as a tragedy. One of the teachers passed away suddenly from leukemia one year. It didn't really affect me as I never had the teacher but it hit most of the other students pretty hard. One of my best friends, however, thought it would be a good idea to post an edgy Facecuck status, something along the lines of "Miss **** died. LOL!!!". He got a bunch of abuse hurled at him, and was jumped and beaten up pretty badly the next day. If I spoke to him about it today, he would probably say it was worth every second. i love that cunt
>>
>>25542070
Woops, I fucked up the spoiler tags and most of the post became a spoiler somehow. Kek ignore it
>>
File: hae~.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hae~.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
>>25540708
Slight newfag here, can someone explain this photo? I saw it posted here a while ago and people freaked out over it
>>
>>25542153
Alright nevermind I've just realised

Too fucking soon what the fuck, reported
>>
This kid I had Spanish class with died in a drive-by shooting. Don't know if he was the intended target, but apparently he was gang affiliated.

I mostly remember him for drawing really graphic pictures of naked women spread eagle. He had a pretty good understanding of the female anatomy.
>>
>3 heroin ODs
>2 drunk car crashes with multiple deaths
>5 suicides
>Jackass football player has jet ski accident from doing something stupid, is paralyzed, dies 5 months later
>Girl dies on ski trip with family after crashing into tree
>Girl with several mental health issues accuses awesome teacher of raping her (at a date and time when 20 other kids were in the classroom), causes him to get fired before they figured out she was fucking insane
>Freshman girl walking back to campus after an off-campus lunch day for kids with good grades hit and killed by a Stacy in a BMW

And since graduation something like 25-30 other kids from my school have died from drugs, drinking, shenanigans, or suicide. My high school is fucking cursed.

>>25536738
Hello D/FW.
>>
>>25530122
I recommend you watch Ano Hana.
>>
File: 1448646026453.jpg (142 KB, 725x713) Image search: [Google]
1448646026453.jpg
142 KB, 725x713
>>25542202
>I mostly remember him for drawing really graphic pictures of naked women spread eagle. He had a pretty good understanding of the female anatomy.
Hahahahaha
>>
>ste-famille highschool,Mississauga.
Grade 11,2007 I believe.
Kid, best buddy and some girls drive to lunch. On way back best friend loses control and flips the van on a snowbank. None were wearing seatbelt, kid in question smashed his head through passenger window and onto asphalt as it flipped. Dead. Rest suffered some injuries.
>>
Wrestling team gangraped a retarded kid.
>>
>>25533969
>This guy saw his wife sitting cold on the floor, talking slowly and without her intestines

Pretty sure the article meant that the father was talking slowly while describing the events in court. It said her body was cold. She was dead or at least on the verge of dying. No way she was even a little bit conscious.
>>
File: 1424035353639.jpg (36 KB, 325x222) Image search: [Google]
1424035353639.jpg
36 KB, 325x222
>>25542771
Wow. Story?
>>
>>25534438
You sound like a fucking cunt.
>>
a black girl got stabbed in the chest with a comb
>>
>>25528361

Some girl died in a house fire, rest of the family too I think.
>>
>>25542812
The retarded kid was like the team's helper and in the locker room they shoved a real crusty old sock up his ass and did other shit I think.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/story/2012-02-15/Wisconsin-Rapids-wrestlers-avoid-trial-in-hazing-case/53106888/1
>>
File: 1427994931401.jpg (60 KB, 589x409) Image search: [Google]
1427994931401.jpg
60 KB, 589x409
A kid at my High school drove his car off a cliff after his girlfriend dumped him. A friend of mine saw it happen. He didn't die on impact though, he made it to the hospital before he died. Must have been a rough fucking suicide man.
>>
>>25536641
>KMFDM hat
fuck yes.
>>
Seeing a couple people here claiming to be from Columbine at the time of the shooting.

Any stories of that day?
>>
File: 1411219740321.png (74 KB, 318x334) Image search: [Google]
1411219740321.png
74 KB, 318x334
Eh, the only thing I can remember deals with the football team.
>senior year
>chad captian of the football team and two other all star players on our team got suspended for a week and kicked off the team for repeatedly molesting and sexually assaulting on of the freshmen guys on the team
>chad and his buddies were always surrounded by babes, were dating the hot cheerleaders, could have probably even banged a teacher if they worked at it but got caught holding down and buttfucking another dude

to this day I've never understood WHY they did it. Seriously, why rape a man when you can get a hot chick to drop her panties by looking at her?
>>
Literally nothing interesting ever happened for me at school.

Only somewhat interesting thing I remember was that some kid from the Middle East was supposed to be moving to our middle school. So he made a post on social media saying he was gonna bomb the school when he got there for the lulz. Our entire school district was evacuated and I think we got a day off from it.

The kid was completely joking so obviously nothing happened to us. I remember hearing that he and his family weren't allowed into the country though, so they've probably stoned him to death by now.

What a fucking idiot.
>>
In Middle School my biology teacher's wife died suddenly of some virus she contracted overseas. She was a relatively young woman so it came as a pretty big shock. We all had to sign a card saying how sorry we were for it and this guy I know signed it "I hope your wife gets better" just to be a dick

Last year I found out this kid I knew in high school has been arrested and charged with at least 5 rapes since he graduated. The normiebook exploded over that one, let me tell you
>>
>>25532638
Wow I would feel so abandoned if I was the remaining brother. What a world
>>
>High school gets new teacher
>He's slightly overweight, balding and sweats like a motherfucker
>Always forgets what he's trying to say in the middle of sentences
>Appears startled when someone says his name
>Never really pay much attention to it since he seemed harmless and I didn't need good grades in his classes (which led to me skipping a lot of them)
>Two stacies openly try to mock him and get the rest of the class to laugh at him during every single class
>Classmates occasionally jokingly said it only was a matter of time before he'd fuck someone up like some madman from a movie
>Fast forward 2 years after my graduation
>See local news
>Teacher's been arrested for grabbing a knife and killing some random young woman (20-ish years) that passed by his appartment by stabbing her in the back, slicing her throat when she started screaming and then continuously stabbing her chest until she died
>>
>some drug dealer shithead thinks he is cool
>he is the pretty boy type all the girls love
>one day he is high af and decides to play Russian roulette
>wins on round one
>we are supposed to feel bad about this future tax drain removing himself from the gene pool

He was a retard too, but he was "that guy" who smooth talked all the teachers into barely passing him
>>
>>25533408
Damn. People are idiots. Your dad sounds cool though.
>>
This black kid who was from what I heard cool to my brother (lame leg/hand) got in a car crash and died, apparently texting and driving. I knew his sister growing up in school, never saw her past that really; didn't know the guy myself either. Felt weird mostly.

An unrelated girl died in a car crash; her identical twin sister lived though. Her mother came to talk in front of the middle school, she seemed to mostly be seeking attention out of it. Not long after saw her fat trailer trash looking ass buying cigarettes at a convenience store; really didn't like that woman and I'm really glad I never did. Felt really bad for the girl but I saw her recently so I guess she didn't off herself; kind of looks cute in a homely way too.
>>
>senior year
>jewish chad football player always bullied me
>took my lunch regularly and ate out of it like it was his
>stole my homework and tore it up
>took my phone and would hide it around the classroom

>one day chad fucks some 24 year old guy's gf at a party
>guy is pissed
>guy and his friends somehow lure chad into a vacant parking lot a block away from the school
>supposedly they just planned to beat him and stab him once to teach him a lesson
>guy stabs chad in the heart (not sure if it was intentional or not)
>guy realizes he fucked up and tries to drive chad to the hospital
>chad bleeds out and is dead before they get there

I'll try not to be edgy when I say I was not happy that he died, but it made my life at school a lot easier.

Bonus story:
>school counselor with a master's degree in psychology hangs herself
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 477x539
>>25528361
>end of year house party
>classmate enters, chills with everyone for a bit like normal
>walks into kitchen
>grabs kitchen knife
>begins stabbing people
>everyone panics, runs out of house
>5 people killed
>cops caught him
>anyone could defer their final exams if they were too "shaken up" by the tragedy
>>
>>25528361
A guy in my class OD'd on shrooms and acid, died while the EMT's rolled him out. Next day, his best friend shot himself in front of me.

Stacie got molested by a 55 year-old janitor the next Monday.

Best week of my life.
>>
>>25528872
>>25528872
oh shit is that Coty's brother? from LI?
>>
>>25528646
OSU? This just happened.
>>
>>25528361
A couple years ago some kids got drunk at the school, flipped their car down the street and killed someguy on a motorcycle, they banned waterbottles at my school
>>
not really tragic, but
>total stacy fresh college graduate gets job as teacher at my school
>always flirts with the chad jocks
>fucks one and sends nude pictures to others
>administration never found out I guess because four years later she still works there

maybe I should blackmail her for sex and nudes lol jk XDXD
>>
This muscular blonde girl raped me in high school
She was like a 5/10, she was somewhat cute but no one wanted to date her because she was slightly clingy and annoying.
>She one day started following me
>everywhere.....
>One day between classes I go out to the bathroom and she follows
>There's a blind spot where there use to be a water fountain, I heard a slightly fast walking behind me and the nest thing I know I was being pushed against the wall
>I thought someone was going to mug me
>she turns me around and throws me down on my knees
>She then says ''this outa be a honor for you''
>She then proceeds to dry hump the fuck out of my face
>She then lifts me up and unzips my pants and starts fucking me
>I was a virgin before this.
>She starts kissing my neck and tries to kiss me on the lips, but when she tried to kiss me on the lips i turn away making her angrier and more forceful when she humps me
>after 7 minutes of straight humping me I cum and she throws me back and cleans up
>She then runs out the building for the rest of the year
I didn't really tell anyone, I wasn't really upset but it was kind of weird.

Also for reference, she was two inches taller than me and had about 30 pounds over me. I was only 5'6 at 110 pounds, she was like 5'8-9 and 140 pounds of lacrosse muscle.
>>
>>25528361
Only friend I had in high school necked himself. Besides that, school had three cases of lock-down because of threats. Four, if we include one I wasn't present for.
>>
>>25528361
All I got out of this was

>normies die

So thats good enough for me
>>
>Chad football player
>he is the QB but a total manlet at only 5'7
>this doesn't affect his chadness at all
>unusually he is actually a pretty cool guy but holy fuck is he retarded with literal 1st grade tier handwriting
>gets passed through all his classes so he can play football
>he figures he will be able to skate through life on football forever
>obviously gets a full ride for football
>fails every class in first college semester because profs won't autopass in college
>loses scholarship
>jumps off bridge

I do feel bad in a way, he wasn't a bad guy, the special treatment he got was bullshit but it caught up to him I guess
>>
>>25542907
How did the sock get real old and crusty?
Why did they put it in his ass?
>>
>>25528948
You let the shooter go alone?
>>
>>25543336
Shiiiet, article?
>>
>>25533969

No one butchers and eats their mother because they're angry.

If the kid was suffering from schizophrenia or something, then it's hard to feel vindictive towards anyone involved.
>>
>>25532073
We Evangelion now.

>inb4 >>>>/a/
>>
File: 1420949639061.png (54 KB, 201x178) Image search: [Google]
1420949639061.png
54 KB, 201x178
>>25543336
>Nigger calls in bomb threat
>'''aww lawdy wez too shakenz up to take test wez neez anotha week''
Profs are the ultimate casual filter assuming they are tards teaching garbage subjects like gender bender studies.
>>
>>25532709
>>football team get caught with shenanigans against another student, football banned for the rest of the year
Did it involve a broom, per chance?
>>
A friend of mine was stabbed by one of his friends early one morning after the end of our first semester in high school. I only met the guy the week before and the three of us were hanging around a less populated area during the time before classes started. I missed it by a good 5 minutes or so and I only found my friend's things just lying on the desk there. I keep thinking I could have stopped something if I hadn't woken up late that day. He came out fine but its definitely something that changed him.
>>
File: 1449637432975.jpg (33 KB, 440x320) Image search: [Google]
1449637432975.jpg
33 KB, 440x320
>>25543432
Calling bullshit for the sake of my boner
>>
File: 1402839826063.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1402839826063.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>25543623
Everything is true except for one line.
I will leave you to figure it out.
>>
Edgy stoner kid was drinking vodka at the back of music class and splashed it over his face when a friend told him a joke. Another friend then lit a lighter by his face. Ended up getting permanent burn scars all over his face (especially on his lips and nose). It also set his hair on fire and his hairline essentially moved back an inch due to scarring.

It was hilarious seeing the way girls treated him before and after. They were always flirting with him before, but afterwards they would smirk while speaking to him, hoverhand him in hugs, etc.
>>
>>25543329
>getting bullied by a jew
wow just wow
>>
>>25543774
We're all being bullied by Jews.
>>
>>25543092
Wow that guy sounds edgy. What a tool
>>
>>25543646
>I was a virgin before this
Definitely that line, ya fucking normie
>>
>>25543042
>repeatedly molesting and sexually assaulting on of the freshmen guys on the team
Do you know what happened? One time in HS one of my bullies grabbed my crotch. At the time I and everyone thought it was gay. Never would have considered it molestation. I guess it would be today.
>>
>>25543646
>muscular blonde girl
>"this outa [sic] be an honor for you"
>pic is a black girl
>implying you weren't fucked by a nigger
>>
>>25528361
>two girls hanged themselves
>noone knew who they were

I think that was actually the funniest part of all is literally noone could figure out who these girls were and the faculty hid it from us
>>
>>25543507
In what way do you NOT feel bad for this guy?
>>
>>25543646
7 minutes? More like 7 seconds am I right?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 460x460
>>25543790
Wow.... Just.... Wow youre right...
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
>>25543834
One time... A semi famous artist slapped my ass a little bit when I saw him. Like a... friendly (?) pat. And I didn't know what to do so I did nothing. Idk if it was even like... I just don't know.
>>
>>25538963
When did you commit suicide?
>>
>>25544093
right after he posted that
>>
Me in HS
>Girl caught masturbating became a pariah in school
>A guy died from leukemia
>Another guy got beaten up so bad in a parking lot I didn't see him after that
>Some girl hung herself in a closet
The reactions the next day I found phony. But I was going through a deep depression myself.
>A guy brought one of those military smoke grenade. Pink. The entire school had to be evacuated. The entire cafeteria and hallways were filled with pink smoke. We had a class for Tards and several of them had to go to a hospital.
>I remember one kid died in a car accident. I don't remember if alcohol of drugs were involved.
>I heard of one teacher has a mental breakdown in class. Never saw her again either.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.