[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Treaty of /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: Peacetreaty.jpg (170 KB, 720x815) Image search: [Google]
Peacetreaty.jpg
170 KB, 720x815
These petty fights between us robots and the femanons are getting us nowhere. I say we all come to a mutual agreement and follow each others terms.
Femanons, do you agree to never reveal your gender on any other thread (besides tfw no bf/fembot feels)? Too only come here merely for feels and nothing else? If so, then you will be granted with the following rights
>Too not be harassed by our fellow robots in your threads
>Too be recognized as a robot (you may call yourselves fembots but only in your own threads)
Robots, do you agree to never harass other fembots in their threads? Too only attack attention whores, normies, and non-virgins? If so, then you will be given safety from non-robots and women in your threads, and any fembot who breaks these rules will merely be written off as an attention whore/troll.

If we all reach mutual agreement from this treaty,
>Then there will be less women in our mostly male dominant threads and vice versa.
>The definition of robot would be changed to non-virgins.
>That the rules of this treaty will be treated similar to the rules of the internet (tits or gtfo e.g.)

Do we all reach agreement? Is there anything anyone would like to add or say before this treaty is signed?
>>
>>25527820
>obviously written by a "fembot"

Nobody sign this
>>
>>25527820

>The definition of robot would be changed to non-virgins.

I spot some fine print there I think.
>>
How about the line between "fem"anon and anon is again erased? It's just anonymous you fucking cunts. Eat shit and have your "fembot feels" threads on tumblr.
>>
>>25527820
>>The definition of robot would be changed to non-virgins
confirmed b8
>>
only if we seal the Treaty with a massive orgy between robots and fembots

dibs on Sachie, Nyanners and Katya.
>>
>>25527820
Fuck off that treaty is in Greek.
>>
>>25527907
If they did that they wouldn't get attention, nor would the Tgirls / guys posing as girls.
>>
>>25527820
No faggot. Women have no business here in the first place. No exceptions!
>>
>>25527820
>Negotiating with terrorists.
>Signing a treaty or anything for that matter I haven't written myself.
>The creatures will honor the pact.
I'm going to have to say no.
>>
>>25527846
I'm a man, I'm just sick and tired of all this fighting its getting us nowhere and I'm worried it might attract more normies.
>>25527938
This isn't bait I'm completely serious.
>>25527974
I understand that about 90% of the women on this board come here merely for attention, but I still think some come here to express feels. This is the only board on 4chan that discusses personal problems.
>>
>>25527820
>Thinking fembots are a thing
Female=normie=/=robot
>>
Literal autism, take this to /qa/ or whatever
besides who's to say people would hold up this "agreement"
>implying anyone takes tits or gtfo seriously anymore
also robots don't seem to actually be getting anything out of this
>>
>>25528074
>This is the only board on 4chan that discusses personal problems

What about /adv/? I've gotten some good advice from /b/ before too. Maybe we should make a fembot board that we could raid and see how they like it
>>
>>25527907
I understand that to be called a "femanon" does not make them truly anonymous, however it would be best just to ignore this mistake as most women are beyond reason.
>>25527991
They're going to continue to come here regardless, wouldn't it be best if we both just mutually ignore each other?
>>25528066
We all must come to terms some day, is there something you would like to add to the treaty?
>>
>The definition of robot would be changed to non-virgins
The fuck? It's the opposite you dumb roastie.
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>25528093
You can believe what you want, fighting doesn't solve anything.
>>25528099
/qa/ will not and has not done anything for this board. And yes, robots will no longer have to witness femanons in their threads, there will be peace between the sexes. If you think that is not enough what else would you recommend?
>>25528115
While /adv/ is the board for self-improvement, /r9k/ is the board for sharing feels, and we can't even get that right anymore I'm afraid.
>>
>>25528167
That was clearly a mistake and will be changed I promise you that. Also I am not a woman.
>>
File: stolenpepe2.jpg (37 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
stolenpepe2.jpg
37 KB, 403x392
>>25527820
tits or gtfo. no to your treaty roastie you don't speak for everyone on r9k.
>>
>>25527820
>women
>robots

Reddit's the other way, whiteknight
>>
File: 1432505316401.jpg (72 KB, 400x576) Image search: [Google]
1432505316401.jpg
72 KB, 400x576
>>25528228
>If you think that is not enough what else would you recommend?
Not trying to make any rules that you can't enforce.
>And yes, robots will no longer have to witness femanons in their threads,
>implying that would actually happen

And I recommended /qa/ because that's the board where everyone makes shitty suggestions.
>>
>>25527820
I'd sign this. I don't care if women bitch, have feels, or problems. They can do what they do and I'll do what I do. Let's keep it anonymous
>>
File: image.jpg (1013 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1013 KB, 3264x2448
>>25528307
I am clearly male, as proof of my large hand. Again if you guys do not like the treaty then what else would you like to add for it to seem more fair?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 320x157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 320x157
I do not negotiate with terrorists.
>>
>>25528325
I'm not whiteknighting anyone, I stand on neutral grounds.
>>25528369
By coming together in unison than only will these rules be reinforced.
>>25528386
Finally someone who gets this!
>>
>>25528432
But so as long as these terrorist stay in their threads and we stay in ours what harm could they do?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.