[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any other robots here get depressed a little when they see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: RI3QrUn.png (704 KB, 1196x826) Image search: [Google]
RI3QrUn.png
704 KB, 1196x826
Do any other robots here get depressed a little when they see people younger than them with way more success and happiness? I definitely do.
>>
I get depressed when I piss on the toilet seat
>>
then you are looking for happiness is all the wrong places tbf
>>
Yes, yes I do. I worked for Mcdonalds for a little bit because I fucked up, and just needed money immediately. The assistant manager was younger than myself so I got bossed around by someone who I basically saw as a child.

But it doesn't get to me in this indignant "I'm older than you, and I should be respected!" bullshit way. It's just knowing that person has a better work ethic than I do, is more mature than I am, and just in many ways all around better than I am at a younger age. Like they got life way more, and earlier than I did. That makes me feel like a shit head.

The other thing that depressed me is seeing people out of high school without debt going into universities, and going on their way to success. Whereas I am in massive debt, have a shit GPA that I'm going to have spend a bunch of my own money getting up to reasonable, and that's all just so I can be in the same position I was in when I was 18, more or less.

I don't like it.
>>
>>25527584
>But it doesn't get to me in this indignant "I'm older than you, and I should be respected!" bullshit way. It's just knowing that person has a better work ethic than I do, is more mature than I am, and just in many ways all around better than I am at a younger age. Like they got life way more, and earlier than I did. That makes me feel like a shit head.
Fucking this
I was so close to so much, but I have some little troubles and now I'm all set back. fuckFuckFUCK
>>
>Be 29
>Turning 30 this year
>Average robot is 20-22 and will probably their shit together long before they reach this point
>>
>>25527477

Just thinking about how your future was set in stone by your genetic profile depresses me
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.