[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw all these wannabe macho men normies on /fit/ and shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1451868168108.jpg (9 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1451868168108.jpg
9 KB, 255x247
>mfw all these wannabe macho men normies on /fit/ and shit who grow beards and talk about cutting down trees with hand axes and shit who compare themselves to wolves and spartan warriors etc talking about being "alpha" and "motivated" all the time probably don't even know how to do an oil change.
>>
>>25527198

I actually don't.

I can cook and clean but I can't make basic home repairs or fix cars.
>>
>>25527198
Many live with mom and don't even go to the gym. They just juice while camwhoring next to stepdad's Bowflex. I know because I'm friends with them. Some make money this way. Chill out about it.
>>
File: 1445560360467.jpg (11 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
1445560360467.jpg
11 KB, 260x384
Is knowing your way to work with cars still attractive to women or is it a meme now?
>>
File: incredulous wojak.png (26 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
incredulous wojak.png
26 KB, 750x750
>not just paying some dopey teenager at a garage to change your oil for twenty dollars

Are you an idiot, OP? Do you mow your own lawn as well?
>>
>my definition of manliness is better than their definition

bravo OP
>>
File: mix_album_cover_1-1126.jpg (199 KB, 999x1024) Image search: [Google]
mix_album_cover_1-1126.jpg
199 KB, 999x1024
>oil change

I do this as my job and at this point it's about as complicated as changing a light bulb, it's not very cool
>>
>owning a car
jesus, i can smell the sperm on your breath from here
>>
File: 0619151052.jpg (808 KB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
0619151052.jpg
808 KB, 2048x1350
>>25527476

carbro is the ultimate robot friend desu
>>
>>25527258
That's because you live in the city and go to HS/college and have the time/immaturity/money to worry about childish nonsensical shit like fashion and fitness. I find it incredibly hard to believe anyone on /fit/ or /fa/ is above college age because I can't think of a single respectable or even minimum wage job that doesn't have a strict dress code.

>>25527258
okay Jessica

>>25527303
in the past 2 or 3 weeks I was working on my shitbox in the back yard and 2 sluts yelled nice car from across the parking lot and another asked me for a lighter and tried to talk to me (only people who ever ask me that kind of shit are very poor black people)

>>25527312
>>25527336
Sissy cucks detected.

>>25527392
exactly. my point was that it's very basic and rudimentary shit every man should know but clearly some of these cucks think it's below them because they're afraid of messing up their perfectly coiffed twink perms before their stroll to the local gay club.
>>
I have fixed things on my car but only because it sucks ass and I'm so fucking broke and I'd rather not pay some turd $300 to do something that is no more difficult than assembling a PC. Thank god for instructions on the internet
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.