[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your only dream in life is to overcome social anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (204 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
204 KB, 707x1000
>tfw your only dream in life is to overcome social anxiety and be able to go outside>tfw it will never happen and you will die alone, unloved, and unfilfilled
Suicide when?
>>
Even if you overcame your social anxiety and went outside you would still die alone, unloved, and unfulfilled because you're still you, anon
>>
I'll tell you when.

>Samurai Jack comes out and sucks
>Berserk looks even worse than what the trailer looked like and Miura dies and is never completed
>Inevitable Duke Nukem game comes out, sucks and the IP is dead forever

After all three of the above are done, im going to die.
>>
>>25525990

What the fuck, those are my two favorite animes by far?

Did i fuck up?
>>
>>25525907
i wish i could find a job on the internet so i dont have to leave the house so im not a poorfag the rest of my life.... if only i wasnt stupid...
>>
>tfw you used to be so socially anxious that it took you four tries to go to an empty coffee shop and buy a donut because you were hyperventilating so bad
>tfw used to get scared of passing people on the sidewalk and tense up so hard you almost died
>tfw now give less than a fuck

it is so simple

i wish i could come and make out with your sweet sweet socially awkward lips and pass my psychic knowledge of how easy it is on to you so you could just relax and be normal in publci

no one cares

nooo one caaaaaares no one is looking at you, and even in those ultra-rare instnaces where you fuck up SUPER BADLY literally no one remembers 10s later

just relax

go out there and live life, i did and i'm fine

i promise you, just focus on yourself and what makes you happy

faggot
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.