[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the trend seems to be >robot males are emotionally stunted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: animu.png (457 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
animu.png
457 KB, 792x792
So the trend seems to be
>robot males are emotionally stunted and have insecurity and attachment issues
>robot females are emotionally stunted and have insecurity and attention seeking issues

So a relationship can never work, because she'll always be looking for more attention than you can give her.
>>
>>25524805
Let me stop you right there.
>robot females
are not a thing.
>>
>>25524805
1. who is she
2. why is she holding a fork
3. why is she making that pose
>>
>>25524830
It applies to traps as well.
>>
i haven't met a fembot yet who isn't an autist or a sociopath, and it's not like i was socially bad with them or anything

>try talking to fembot "lol im so boring and lame haha"
>proceeds to say nothing more for a whole hour in a skype call
>try talk to another
>"buy me somehing"

fuck you anons you're just as bad as the weird men on here who jerk off to loli anime
>>
>>25525039
Autists are okay. Some are so selfish though.
>>
Not true, you just don't see the non-attention seeking females. I fall into the former category and am female, but I don't broadcast it or participate in their threads because my problems don't have anything to do with my genitalia.
>>
>>25525202

I don't have attachment issues. I'll latch onto a girl like a benevolent husbando parasite if that's what she wants.

It's just that I want to get laid so bad. ;_;
>>
>>25524805
>robot males are emotionally stunted and have insecurity and attachment issues

The issue with that, is that that's how /women/ are.

Woman can get by being as your described, but man can't. Why? Because nobody cares about males, and males have no inherent value.
>>
>>25525347
(Adding on)
What I mean to say is that our biggest problem is that we had a very womanly upbringing, so lack acceptable male characteristics.
>>
>>25524805
>robot female
it doesnt exist anon, it doesnt
>>
>>25524805
Zal ik je haar kammen onder het douchen?
>>
>>25524805
>robot females
So the meme lives on I see.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.