[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your redeeming qualities? What makes you interesting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 15
What are your redeeming qualities? What makes you interesting?
>>
i have a stupid university degree
i don't have any physical problems
>>
>>25523688
I'm funny apparently, has never got me sexual contact though.
>>
I can drive well
That's it
>>
>>25523688
I am irremediable, but not in the good way.
>>
my dad sells swords
my mom is an artist
my grandpa was a boxing master
And I am... nothing
>>
>>25523688
sawce on picture?
>>
>>25523688
Probably being "mysterious"

Out of random people I have talked with online for a long time they always say they can't place me anywhere and it is like I am an excistance completely unlike other, they can't say am I dumb or smart, charismatic or creepy, confusing or innovating, wise or deranged, they alwasy say that I am both, it's like I am a scale tilting in both directions against all logic.

Which can mean something negative or I have just talked with really dumb people but it's all I have to work with desusempai
>>
I don't have any, I deserve to be miserable
>>
>rich
>smart

that's about it
>>
absolutely nothing, it's impossible to find something good about me
>>
>>25523688
I'm decent looking for a fatass apparently.
I can draw.
I'm working on a video game.

I think my ability to accept people for who they are as well as my extremely unpredictable, weird jokes makes people stick to me despite not being very talkative. They like having someone they can tell anything to without feeling judged.
>>
I can cook

I always want to know things and can ask an infinite amount of questions
>>
>>25523688
I don't give a shit about being interesting, I just do what I want to do, and it just happens to be boring to most people.
>>
>>25523688

I can code. I have taste in the visual and musical arts (ugh, that sounded pretentious but you know what I mean.)

I'm good at cooking.
>>
I make six figures and give women $100 per nude selfie with timestamp and email.
>>
>>25523688
I'm tall....
That's pretty much all.
>>
File: wounded-soldier-otto-dix.jpg (615 KB, 1832x1240) Image search: [Google]
wounded-soldier-otto-dix.jpg
615 KB, 1832x1240
>>25523688
The few good qualities I have also contribute to generally how much of a fucking loser I am. I'd say I'm pretty empathetic and understanding. I don't end up hating the people /r9k/ hates and try to treat people as individuals as best as I can. I guess I could also say I am "emotionally mature" too.

But at the same time I am a weak willed, spineless submissive beta who hates himself and resents and is not particularly trusting of others. I am an extremely emotional individual too, but that a lot of the time isn't a good thing.

Who am I fucking kidding, all I am literally saying is I am not a total dick. Big fucking deal. All the other "redeeming qualities" people might say I have aren't things that I view that I have to a significant degree. Just because I'm not failing classes and am not ACTUALLY mentally retarded doesn't mean I am smart. I'm just some faggoty pseudo intellectual shit.
>>
>>25523688
Literally nothing other than that I can lift things and usually follow simple instructions.
>>
>>25523688
I'm patient, understanding, can be agressive when necessary.
>>
>>25523688
>redeeming qualities
>me
choose one
>>
>>25523688
My friend told me I have a decent fashion sense.

he's a guy though and no-one else has ever told me that
>>
My jokes are extreme enough to make normies laugh, but not enough to offend them.
>>25523733
Like this guy, it never got me anywhere
>>
>>25523688
Those are very relative questions, but then again I tend to have a much lower opinion of myself than others do. I've been told that I'm funny and good at carrying conversations (over digital means anyway). A lot of people also view me as an extrovert but I strongly disagree with that as I'm just loud and direct when I do talk to people. Most of all though people tell me I'm a kind and caring individual, which makes me happy because I actively try to be a "good" person.
>>
File: yQIyPkc.jpg (214 KB, 926x853) Image search: [Google]
yQIyPkc.jpg
214 KB, 926x853
>>25523688
I'm somewhat charming, with a tender, caring and devoted nature. An artistic spirit and a rather peculiar character. Be it from simple philosophy to actual occult or interest in soviet music (and more, military, history and politics too). Speaking of which I can sing quite well considering I've been told to have a lovely voice. Besides my vocal range is somehwat decent, from a bit lower and raspy tone to a higher, innocent one. I have also been told I speak in poems, which relates more to my odd and chaotic melancholic attitude, and with that vague speech or writing, overall hazy tought and emotion patterns. I'm often told of intelligance, but I have my doubts. Despite my aloof first impressions I easily open up to people I find dear, sparking with lots of passion and sharing kind warmth of heart.
Is this any good or should I give up?
>>
File: 1392446415779.png (173 KB, 1448x980) Image search: [Google]
1392446415779.png
173 KB, 1448x980
>>25523923
>>25523975
>>25524244
>>25523753
>>25523814
>>25524418
Man I can feel you guys from a thousand miles away.
>>
>>25523733
>>25524549

Shock value humor is the best. Setting them up takes time though. Without proper setup I'm takin seriously and people are shocked in a not-so-funny way.

I also give great advice and am a great listener. Funny about that. I hold the lowest position in my family unit but am the one that knows everyones dirt and helps them better themselves and am trusted with all the stuff thats important. like funerals and stuff.

I think all of that is in itself hysterical.
>>
File: 152831724.jpg (286 KB, 1600x915) Image search: [Google]
152831724.jpg
286 KB, 1600x915
>>25524838
I feel bad for not feeling this..
I just hope things get better for all of You folks.
But even though You might not believe in Yourselves, know that others are aware of Your charms and values.
There's plenty of them, and what else if not to cherish them.
Cheers'
>>
I don't have any redeeming qualities
>>
My only asset, really, is my ability to produce piece of a dead art form.

So overall, nothing.
>>
Im a psycopath
>>
>>25524936
Just to let you know, all this does is make people like us feel worse. We are old enough to know that there aren't redeemable features with us, and in my case, there aren't even others around me, let alone others who think I have any value.
>>
>>25524838
Im like that only I dont cry to sleep and am pretty happy been doing it for over a decade now.
Did a failed normie make that pic?
>>
File: 1449224319218.jpg (14 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
1449224319218.jpg
14 KB, 637x480
>>25525042
I don't believe that, I might be naive as fuck but I'm more then sure there are great things about every and each folk.
The only thing I can do is say that I'm sorry if I make someone feel only worse.
But fuck this for I do not believe for a person not to have good values. Sure there might be none to tell You or raise the awareness of them, my bad cause I can't talk right for shit. But there is just no way for You folks not to have wonderous charms, beauties and values about Yourselves.
So what I meant more was that no matter how hopeless You might think and feel about Yourself, You're wrong, as said there's lots to be cherished.
Sorry for saying anything wrong, but the few things I know for certain, this would be one of them.
>>
>>25525240
You are naive, there isn't much point in carrying on talking.
>>
>>25524547
You've got yourself a good friend.
>>
>>25525240
fuck off you dumb normalshit
>>
File: 1451743594470.png (114 KB, 760x805) Image search: [Google]
1451743594470.png
114 KB, 760x805
it really is hard to think what they are. I'm not good at anything other than being a cunt, i don't know how to have friends, I regret everything I do, I'm unlikeable, I'm not funny unless making fun of yourself is, and i'm quiet and don't really affect the people around me. i'm just kind of there
>>
I'm educated, funny, will put up with your shit for the most part, love to cook, great with kids, etc. I'm not sure if it makes me interesting, but I'd be a good mom and wife, which I'm sure matters to some people.
>>
>>25525240

You might not have wasted your time, Anon, despite the replies.

People need a paradigm shift to see value in themselves.

Took a few massive overdoses and a friend that won't talk to me anymore because of it that cared for me to see value in myself.

Never met him irl.
>>
>>25523688
Play guitar and piano
Good at math
Was good at drawing but pretty much dropped it
Can be funny but only with the right people
I get called smart a lot but I don't think I'm that smart or anything
>>
>>25524401

You have described me and my exact thought patterns about myself for the last few years. I feel you brother.

I want so badly to learn a skill or have a hobby but I do not give a fuck about anything.
>>
File: rei.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
91 KB, 288x292
People say I'm funny, but it's usually dry/self-deprecating humor at my own expense.

That kind of humor has gotten really old for me.
>>
File: 1449428276562.jpg (115 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
1449428276562.jpg
115 KB, 800x504
I make everyone around me feel smarter, prettier, friendlier, funnier, and better about themselves.
>>
File: 1451496512250.jpg (306 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
1451496512250.jpg
306 KB, 1919x1079
>>25525436
Hunh, glad to know, thank You kindly.
On the other side, sorry to hear what You went through.
Nothing else then hope and wish for the best.
And at last do and encourage what's in one's might.
>>
I challenge people to be themselves and I'm usually happy
>>
>>25525537

I felt the same and switched to current events with slipping some puns in.
I end up feeling like a shitbag when I poke fun at other people so always made fun of myself.
Everyone else did too, so theres that.
>>
File: 1402846691143.jpg (174 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
1402846691143.jpg
174 KB, 800x1066
i'm empathetic, kind, a good listener, a good friend, supportive, i'm told i'm funny, reliable, trustworthy, i value romance and real intimate relationships, i'm helpful, i like volunteer work...

this is why i have plenty of friends but never come close to having a girlfriend. these are great qualities in a friendship but in a relationship they just make you seem like a beta fucking doormat.

women don't want the "nice guy", they want someone who's gonna crush their puss and tell them to be out of the house by breakfast
>>
>>25524207
Where did you learn to cook?

I've always wanted to know how.
>>
I have an adventurous spirit. I spontaneously book flights to other countries and states to climb mountains, hike trails, and explore cities
>>
>>25525649
Online recipes, trial and error.
>>
>>25523688
I've been told i'm nice. That's it.
>>
I'm really good at video games
>>
>>25523688
1. cummies
2. cummies
>>
File: pIM0doe.gif (974 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
pIM0doe.gif
974 KB, 285x171
>i can cook a steak
>i make 108k usd after taxes
>i dont have less than the first standard dev iq of the US
>My toe and fingernails are trimmed and polished
>i am 200lbs at 5'9 but my fat is distributed well and dont have bitch tits (classical beer gut and unttained muscles since college)
>im 32, so yeah i dont trip about social anxieties and dont succumb peer pressure
>>
>>25525681
No need to be so blunt about it.
>>
>>25525517
Pretty much all my hobbies and passions are on a basic level outside of obviously being interested in them are a means of an emotional relief and escapism that are unlikely to make me "successful" in life.
>>
>>25523688
>rich parents

Literally the only thing good in my life.
>>
>I can juggle, walk on my hands, back handspring and some other stuff like that.
>pretty decent at general computer stuff, like networking, programming, general troubleshooting. I'm certified to teach CCNA.
>I can read and write upside down, backwards, and upside down and backwards all at relatively the same speed.
>used to be able to talk backwards, but haven't practiced since I was a preteen (used to play with an 8 track recorder a lot)
>can play guitar passably well and can learn songs by ear pretty quickly if they're not incredibly technical.
>can tune a guitar without aid within a quarter step, though sometimes my pitch memory is a bit wonky due to less practice. Used to be better.
>I can pick up most objects I can grab with one hand using my foot.
>can chug a beer from a mug in about 1 second. Can do 2 in about 4. Cannot do 3 without vomiting.
>have this inhereted super alcohol tolerance that means when I got drunk for the first time and drank something like 25 beers plus however many shots and only weighed 125lbs, I didn't die or need to be hospitalized. I used to drink like this a few times a year, though I almost never drink now.
>was basically a ninja. Could move/jump/land silently and scale nearly impossible walls without any tools (just a running start). Could scale fences or front handspring/vault over them if they were short enough.

That's all I got off the top of my head. I used to practice riding a unicycle, but never got very far. I used to be a lot cooler/more athletic than I am now.
>>
>>25523688
Nothing i rather be dead
>>
File: 14516293390008.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
14516293390008.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>25525326
I feel the same way except for the "I don't really affect the people around me" part.

I get so bored of not being involved in anything or having anybody around me, so I act on boredom and do something that'll give me some sort of enjoyment.
Unfortunately, afterwards, what I did usually hurt/annoyed/bothered someone in someway.
>>
>tfw was going to say attractive until that algorithm shot me down
>>
>>25523688
My redeeming quality is that I can fix almost anything. That doesn't exactly make me interesting, but I have a big collection of little machines and I can talk a lot about each one. Might be interesting to some. Not to women, though.
>>
>>25525739
Fuck off with your forced meme.
>>
>>25523688
nothing, im not interesting at all, also ugly and poor
>>
>>25525947
thats pretty badass tbqh familia
>>
>>25523688
I'm kind of funny. I'm good with computers. I'm mildly good with cars. I like to travel.
I'm not really that interesting outside my personality, but I think it's enough.
>>
I can listen and talk pretty well.
Have good taste in general.
>>
>>25525747
Manlet lel
>>
>>25525240
>You're wrong, as said there's lots to be cherished.
> things I know for certain, this would be one of them.
proofs?
You seem to make baseless assumptions on people you've never met.
>>
>>25526875
Don't even bother dude, he's just trying to make himself feel better
>>
>>25523688
>very clean and hygienic
>loyal to a fault
>will have my shit together shortly
>decent in my field of study, can talk for hours on end about it
>have a qt dog

of course, none of this matters because i'm too fucking ugly to exist
>>
>>25525649
Go on YouTube and search "how to cook (dish you want to cook)". There will be hundreds of videos on any given recipe. Mystery solved.

It boggles my mind that people have no idea how to do shit like search for videos to learn how to do something, when the information is less than a second away. It's not like you have to go to the library and check out a book or even make a purchase. The only excuse is that you don't really want to learn, or your dumb as a brick.
>>
File: Spheal.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Spheal.png
30 KB, 400x400
>>25527048
What do you study?
Also pic of dog?
>>
I am very open minded and have a good sense of curiosity but not that kind of curiousity that would get me in trouble.
Also I can cheer everyone up :)
>>
>>25527695
You can't cheer up people who don't want to be cheered up
>>
File: generay.jpg (6 KB, 173x217) Image search: [Google]
generay.jpg
6 KB, 173x217
My failures are the only thing that make me interesting. I guess I'm cute enough to pass as eccentric despite it absolutely not being on purpose.
>>
>>25523688
Who is the artist who made this image? I would like to send him a well written thank you letter
>>
>>25523688
I'm really good at laughing at myself.
>>
I'm not fat? That's honestly all I can think of.
>>
>>25523884
>>25528479
Please leave this place.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.