[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i made oneitis angry with me, i'm scared of losing her robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1443149634965.jpg (26 KB, 542x650) Image search: [Google]
1443149634965.jpg
26 KB, 542x650
i made oneitis angry with me, i'm scared of losing her robots

what do?
>>
>>25523325
What do you mean by "losing her"? A-are you together? By together i mean: do you fuck exclusively each other?
>>
not enough info, anon, need the full context to know, you fuck
>>
File: bibb71[1].jpg (210 KB, 563x444) Image search: [Google]
bibb71[1].jpg
210 KB, 563x444
>>25523325
You rejoice because you are free.
>>
>know her for like two years
>in the beggining she liked me
>she always sends me pics of her
>first were innocent pics, but later they got more and more sexy
>no nudes
>she gets a boyfriend some moths ago
>still sending me pics
>suddenly pics start to scarce
>sometimes sends me a no sexy pic from time to time
>she went to a weding last weekend
>i love how she looks in a dress
>promised me dress pics
>all i got that night is a pic of her in a boy-like shirt
>few days later she uploads the real dress pic in as her profile pic
>go and complain to her
>"well anon, now i will not send you pics anymore, so you'll have nothing to complain"
>>
>>25523911
You're free.

Enjoy.
>>
>>25523911
>has bf
>still "innocently" sending pics
You dodged a bullet, son.
>>
>>25523911
Lmao stay beta you cuck.
>>
It's time to let her go, anon
>>
File: IMG-20151025-WA0006.jpg (39 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151025-WA0006.jpg
39 KB, 480x640
>>25523990
she didn't "innocently" sent pics. what i'm saying is that the theme of the pics at first was more innocent, like she only smiling with no provocative clothes. but since she got her bf the pics started to get more sexy, like showing a little of her loli boobs, or pics of her legs like this one
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.