[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ board is a great example of how pathetic a normie life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-01-03 15.42.32.jpg (246 KB, 527x896) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-03 15.42.32.jpg
246 KB, 527x896
/fit/ board is a great example of how pathetic a normie life is.

Most normies struggle to get laid which is why they become obsessed with obtaining wealth or becoming fit just to get some used up cunt.

At the end of the day they are putting in so much work into getting meaningless sex with slutty women.
It does not pay for them and it never will.
>>
Because your NEET life is filled with adventure and hot women?
>>
File: Life as a male.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Life as a male.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1080
>>25523267
No, but at least a NEET isn't a hamster running on a wheel designed to benefit women and government his entire life.

MGTOW, OP. Best line of thinking. The game is broken and decidedly anti-male. Marriage is a scam, the dating system is extremely rigged in favor of women, and society doesn't give a single fuck about the suffering of young males. Yet people still act surprised when another young male decides to join Elliot Rodgers in Valhala.
>>
>>25523338
or maybe your life is shit because you're a crying little piece of shit and that's way no female ever wanted to fuck you
>>
>>25523706
Condescension and shaming tactics.
>>
>>25523706
I am a guy who has no problem attracting females and I still think society is still shit for males. This society is very hostile against males. Why do you think the male suicide is higher? Women treat men like disposable utility by marrying them and divorcing them for everything they got. Also they can deny you sex in marriage while you are still force to support her financially because of the marriage rape laws. The school system is sexist as fuck against males as well because teacher are known to give males lower scores for the same answers that the females gave.
>>
Sorry i am a bit late op here.

I was just making a point about how the amount of effort they put in does not make it worth it. If the prize was a loyal wife it would be worth it but all they will end up getting is a bitch who fucked 30 guys and grew up to be ugly and needs a man to take care of her.

That and meanigless sex with a few whores who won't put any effort into it.
>>
>>25523219
>fit
>normie
Scored a 41 and 38 in those tests, bet you're a non virgin, friend having, drug using,non-anime watching poorfag.
>>
>>25524614
I am a virgin. I know a few people but do not consider them friends. I leave my house a few times a month. Tall but not really fit.

Given up on women a year ago too.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.