[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand cuck posts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: MATH_logo.png (42 KB, 1129x366) Image search: [Google]
MATH_logo.png
42 KB, 1129x366
Simple math, Blacks are only 12% of the population. How could they significantly impact your ability to get a GF? Let's be honest question, if all the Blacks went back to Africa tomorrow, you still wouldn't have a GF.
>>
>>25522203
Men can fuck more than one woman. You don't think bulls are monogamous, do you?
>>
Because blacks are natural born Chads and every black dude gets 5 white girls for himself while I get none.
>>
they're over 50% of the population where i live

also i want a qt african gf pls
>>
>>25522203
I live in Baltimore. Niggers outnumber whites two to one.

Still, they don't impact my ability to get a gf because no one wants to date a nigger.
>>
>>25522253
That 5 girl thing doesn't happen in any significant frequency. Even in the rare cases it does, those 5 girls aren't exclusive to the one guy. They're also sleeping with multiple guys.
>>
>>25522203
If you are white and live in an American city, there's a good chance you're a minority.
>>
>>25522253
If that's true than where are my five white girls?
>>
>>25522568
This
OP you lying piece of shit
>>
>>25522825
You can't read dude. You're bringing Black people down, perpetuating the stereotype that Blacks can't read.
>>
blacks are literally bottom of the barrel in dating and aesthetics

but we still get hated for "cucking"

we're just not allowed to win
>>
>>25522568
Bwahaha anon btfo'd
>>
File: 1413603170712.png (27 KB, 631x708) Image search: [Google]
1413603170712.png
27 KB, 631x708
Shane Diesel and Wesley Pipes have single handedly stretched out hundreds of white pussies. Why do you think Jamal and Tyrone are only going to stick with one white girl? Nigger babies always grow up fatherless.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.