[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be short but confident >Women feel the need to put me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: LAdmiration2.jpg (314 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
LAdmiration2.jpg
314 KB, 1280x1024
>Be short but confident
>Women feel the need to put me through a fucking gauntlet to test for insecurity
>Friend is tall also confident
>Insecurity is hot on him
I now realize being a manlet is just hard-mode, I'll be back to beat down you lanklets after I'm done training in the mountains
>>
that's the fucking spirit m8
>>
>>25521567
My nigger. I experience the same. Everybody just assumes the least of you, assumes they can walk all over you, and generally undermines you to varying degrees.

Fuck it, I say. It always amuses me when I assert my own position and they are taken aback as if they were thinking "did he actually just say/do that?"

Who am I to question fate? If this is the body we've inherited, so be it. We can be stronger mentally, even spiritually for it. It's still frustrating. People are such apes sometimes.
>>
>>25521567
Good on ya lad

orig
>>
>>25521762
You can't do that shit unless you can defend yourself physically. If you piss people off they'll just crush you.
>>
>>25522186
Fighting has nothing to do with physicality it's all mental, especially since the only time people fight outside of the military is when they're drunk
>>
kek manlets
>>
>>25522186
Short doesn't mean weak faggot.

Besides. A cunning man picks his battles
>>
File: 1450069994721.jpg (73 KB, 700x662) Image search: [Google]
1450069994721.jpg
73 KB, 700x662
>>25521567
>Not posting the version with the girl jerking Cupid's weewee
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.