[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why movies can't be badass as anime/manga? For those who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: dhNsBPx.jpg (187 KB, 842x624) Image search: [Google]
dhNsBPx.jpg
187 KB, 842x624
Why movies can't be badass as anime/manga?

For those who don't know Edge of Tomorrow is based of All You Need is Kill.

And on the movie Tom Cruise wanted to save the world but his love died every time he tried so he did something that make no sense and ruined the plot to save her, and saved the world. All He Need is To Not Make Viewers Cry.

Why on the manga the guy/girl were in love and one had to kill the other to save the world, it's the world so who care, she tried to kill him but she was stronger and killed her. And saved the world, All He Needed is Kill.

Also on movies they try to show you that the bad guy is just bad because he wanted to while on anime you don't even know who's the good or bad guys, the good guy will easily kill anyone to achieve something which is rare on movies.

When will movies grow balls?
>>
Because people like a hero if you can kill anyone for the greater good youre a sociopath or at least have sociopathic traits
>>
Movie was better than that manga, desu senpai
>>
File: 1449415190330.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1449415190330.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>25520171
>The last air bender
Should I say more?
>>
File: avi.jpg (28 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
avi.jpg
28 KB, 468x468
>>25520256
I don't like kitten heroes...

>>25520311
Notthing was special about the movie... full of cliches...
>>
Holy shit this tripfag is such a robot

Congratulations I guess
>>
>>25520171
Alright you sperg, now I have to watch another animu. Also fuck you for spoiling
>>
>>25520420
That's a cartoon senpai... and wasn't something that break the viewer's heart... not like Berserk, Fate/Zero, Claymore, Code Geass... those are animes with balls...

>>25520506
fml

>>25520602
I didn't, the title is "All You Need is Kill", and they didn't made an anime yet...
>>
>>25520171
>I have seen two films in my entire life!
The kind of people think anime is better are the kind of retards who get their recommendations from IMDB
>>
>Also on movies they try to show you that the bad guy is just bad because he wanted to

literally deluded weebspeek
>>
>>25520171
How old are you?

this post contains original content
>>
>>25520171
All you need is Kill was originally a light novel, not a manga. If you've only read the manga you can't be sure you've read the original story since manga adaptations of novels can often be shit.
>>
>>25520894
I watch movies, I'm only picky too, suggest to me something like The Prestige Mr. movies hispter...

>>25520938
kek, movies are the new cartoon mate

>>25520987

>>25521049
Ik, it's the same I checked. I always go for manga over light novel, and light novel over visual novel.
>>
>>25520171
Holy fuck, I can tell english isn't your first language.
>>
>>25521157
>25
Then why do you talk and act like a 12 year old? Tell me what your favourite film is so I can know for sure that you have shit taste
>>
>>25520171
>Why movies can't be badass
>When will movies grow balls
>on movies they try to show you that the bad guy is just bad because he wanted to
You have seen very few films, and you think about them the same way a 14 year old kid would
>>
>>25521307
That's not a secret...

>>25521355
My fav movies are: The Prestige, American History X, The Matrix, LoTR, 3:10 to Yuma, Rescue Dawn.

And I am 12 yrs old and never aged for 13 years.

>>25521415
Movies are just masturbating the viewer's feeling, every fucking movie ending is happy ending, and I'm the 14 yrs old kid? top kuck
>>
>>25521553
>every fucking movie ending is happy ending

Yep, you are retarded
>>
>>25521597
It's just a thread why you heff to be mad?

Movies are JUST girly and childish, no wonder cucking become a trend...
>>
>>25521693
>tripfag
>memer
>weebcunt
>underage
>ridiculously shit taste
>tries to talk with authority about things he knows almost nothing about
Why are you even alive?
>>
>>25521735
You are really mad familia...

It's fine, I know you have needs you are filling them with movies and it's fine. No judging.
>>
>>25521778
Also forgot to add
>painfully unfunny
>writes in broken english
Anyone who saw this thread will now hate you on sight whenever you use that trip
>>
>>25521844
But that's just my life IRL...
>I don't speak my language properly
>I stutter while talking
>And obviously I'm not funny
So it's fine :)
>>
>>25520171
watch Sicario, there's a serious badass on the "good guy's side".
>>
>>25522007
ignai cia tu?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.