[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the Hope of the New Year to you and yours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 9
File: ¦3erry merry xmas frum xfag.png (85 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
¦3erry merry xmas frum xfag.png
85 KB, 333x333
sup circleje/r9k/

seeing as there's 12 days of Christmas, i just wanted to pop in at the very end and say; May all the fullness of Season be yours this day and forever more.

love,
christfag

~

ps: new year, new tripcode

burnt the old one messing around on another *chan - was #jimmy st
>>
File: ¦3erry merry xmas fram xfag.png (3 KB, 49x49) Image search: [Google]
¦3erry merry xmas fram xfag.png
3 KB, 49x49
also; have i ever discoursed to you the subject of how tripfags are always in it for the attention, and there are no depths to which they will not sink to get it?

really, we're quite shameless
>>
pity reply

don't bother responding
>>
3 KB, 49x49
>>25519050
jokes on you, reverse psychology always works on tripfags so i did reply and now you look a real dum dum
>>
3 KB, 49x49
course the moar cynically minded might think that even an anonymous poast in a tripfag's thread is open to examination, since even they might be made by an attention seeking OP trying to make it seem that someone took their bait

the only way to tell is if said tripfag insults the anon, because no attention-starved trip is gonna berate the audience they so desperately crave
>>
3 KB, 49x49
>>25519347
tl;dr i've made every post in this ITT thread

C-C-C-COMBO!!
>>
>>25519609
>>25519347
>>25519133
>>25519008

This is what mental illness and locking yourself in your room looks like, family. Don't do it. You'll be fucking shitposting on a chinese cartoon imageboard, looking for the acceptance and friendship in something that doesn't have a face.

Is this all just a game, Christfag-- or are you really empty inside?

inb4 bullshit response, because that's what I'll get. I pity you senpai.
>>
3 KB, 49x49
>>25519681
> Is this all just a game, Christfag-- or are you really empty inside?

if you expect a bull-poopy response, why do you ask a srs question?

but yes, 4chan is one of my favourite MMOs - i'm pretty high level and i've got a sweet mount
>>
3 KB, 49x49
... though saying that, i'm still undecided about the Hiroshimoot expansion
>>
>>25518266
happy twenty-sixteen christfag

good to see you still kicking
>>
>>25520070
and all the very best of this new year to you, mystery

been enjoying your work while lurking recently - and yeah, i'm still lifting my heels

... just not so high
>>
3 KB, 49x49
one moar time for the cheap seats
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.