[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people here right now eating greasy ass fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: mcdonalds.jpg (436 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds.jpg
436 KB, 1024x681
>there are people here right now eating greasy ass fucking McDonalds
>stuffing their fucking gullets with sickening fast food full of empty calories, fattening carbs and sugars, and fucking low grade quality meat you wouldn't even feed to your dog or cat
>these same fat/skinny fucks have the nerve to make fun of and insult me for eating pet food, despite being fucking RIPPED unlike their fucking out of shape asses

How the fuck is that shit fair, normies eat this filth and look like shit, meanwhile I eat food that actually is rich in proteins and vitamins and have a fantastic body and I get made fun of. Fuck all of you judgemental ass shits.
>>
File: Alpo-Dog-Food.png (311 KB, 526x424) Image search: [Google]
Alpo-Dog-Food.png
311 KB, 526x424
Some of what I eat btw. I'm having a can of this for lunch right now, with some chopped carrots and celery, and some club soda. Tonight I'm gonna have another can of this with 2 cups of dry gravy train mixed together, and some kale.
>>
>>25518259

Alpo is too salty for me now... it's been ever since they changed their recipe a couple years ago.
>>
File: scared.jpg (24 KB, 332x433) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
24 KB, 332x433
>>25518259
d-do you add spices? or even cook it?
>>
>>25518259
why do you eat dogfood
>>
>>25518259
that uses worse quality meat that McD's, guaranteed
>>
>>25518259
Why the flying fuck are you eating that?
>>
File: 1422803598205.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1422803598205.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
>>25518259
Good choice my nigger

>tfw mummy sends you come cash, supplementing your NEET bux and allowing you to feast on this rather than the much inferior generic variety
>>
You retard, McDoubles are god tier for bulking.
>>
>>25518259
>eating literal ground up horse hoof and pig asshole
>>
>>25518259
>club soda
not gonna make it desu senpai
>>
File: Classic NEET.jpg (40 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
Classic NEET.jpg
40 KB, 500x356
OP is a master baiter.

Although I hear old people on fixed incomes (essentially what NEETs will become) eat dog food to survive.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.