[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check out this big brown log I made after a week of being bed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160106_045830.jpg (1 MB, 1840x1780) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160106_045830.jpg
1 MB, 1840x1780
Check out this big brown log I made after a week of being bed ridden with the flu.
>>
File: Smug Pepe Burger King.jpg (7 KB, 151x250) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pepe Burger King.jpg
7 KB, 151x250
put a smug Pepe on the end of it
>>
epic shit op
>>
Foul as fuck anon, I'll give it a 9/10"
>>
Take a bite of it.
>>
You didn't shit for a week?
>>
>>25517933
Sometimes that's normal for me. Sometimes 2 weeks desu.
>>
>>25517899
Oh god somebody please do this.
>>
>>25517842

You didn't take a shit, you gave birth to an analconda
>>
>>25517954

Do you just not eat food? How terrible must you feel the day before you take the big shit. I can't go a day without shitting.
>>
>>25517993
>analconda

fuck i keked
>>
>>25518020
I consume large amounts of food 3 times a day. Yet my bowels movements occur only once a week or maybe a fortnight depending.
>>
>>25517842
Why is there like 8oz of water in your toilet bowl?
>>
>>25518065
Drink a gallon of water a day. And get more fiber. Or take fiber supplements. You'll die from extreme constipation which sounds like what you have. You get so backed up from not shitting, that your shit overflows into your stomach. The moment you throw up start throwing up shit, is the moment you'll realize you're about to die.
>>
>>25518190
Because he drank most of it given how dehydrated he must have been to take a shit so dry.
>>
>>25518220
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK PLEASE BE LYING
>>
>>25518272

That's pretty accurate. You might also want to talk to your doctor about how irregular your BMs are. Who knows what else could be wrong?
>>
>>25518272
No, had a friend in high school whose Dad was an ambulance/emergency response guy. They responded to a woman throwing up shit from extreme constipation. She died because of it. I think it has something to do with once the shit gets in your stomach it poisons you??
>>
>>25518272
>Not taking a shit for a week
>Not thinking there is something wrong with you

Kek, enjoy dying OP.
>>
>>25517842
That toilet hole is really small
>>
/fit/ reporting in.

Looks like a normal day's work to me, although it's a little dry.

No one tells you that "Eat big to get big" means big shits too.
>>
File: xYas5pSSTW3WdJzEeEMO.jpg (90 KB, 420x560) Image search: [Google]
xYas5pSSTW3WdJzEeEMO.jpg
90 KB, 420x560
>shitting two times every day
Feels good senpai
>>
File: images (11).jpg (15 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
15 KB, 443x332
OP here.

Literally just lying bed now feeling /comfy/ as fuck.
>>
>>25517842
looks like snek
>>
>>25517899
>>25517956
Hello, the users of the website known as Reddit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.