[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I force my dad to work in the morning? He chooses his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
How do I force my dad to work in the morning? He chooses his shift at work and he doesn't leave for work until 130 and he comes home late.

I want him to fuck off so I can sleep and go to work at 7 like my mom does. He works late so he can sit around here making a big breakfast and relaxing before work and it's ruining my life. Every day he runs up and down the stairs every ten minutes sprays nasty fucking febreeze everywhere burns food and makes loud thumping noises and stomps all over for hours on end.

I want to call his work and pretend to be him and change his hours but I need to make him think it was a forced change by his boss. I need to sleep in and I can't have them ruining it.
>>
>>25517018
You will never outwit his company. Give up now or perish
>>
>>25517018
>I want to call his work and pretend to be him and change his hours
"Hey uh its.....Mr...mr Fred....Fred JONES. You know me, been working there for 25 years. Yup, totally me. Listen, I've had a change of heart and want my hours changed. Why? Fuck you that's why. Also: when I come in looking confused on why my hours are different it's totally a joke. My internet using son says its called 'trolling".

FULL
BLOWN
AUTISM.
>>
>>25517204
But I'm just so tired and sick of his shit I just want to wake up to my own rhythms and not the smell of eggs and the sound of stomping and burping and doors slamming
>>
how about you get your own apartment
>>
>>25517246
Then get a job and move out you whiny faggot. He pays the bills he can fucking rape you if he pleases....
>>
>>25517279
I can't even start working to save up because they won't fuck off and let me sleep. I just want sleep
>>
>>25517305
Ever heard of homelessness faggot? Fuck this place it can suck my dick
>>
>>25517308
>because they won't fuck off and let me sleep

what kind of shitty excuse is that lol? You go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 7:30am. You go to work from 9-5, rinse and repeat.
Not sure what you're talking about desu
>>
File: well?.png (543 KB, 618x694) Image search: [Google]
well?.png
543 KB, 618x694
>>25517330
what dick?
>>
>>25517450
He's on r9k so naturally he's a whiny bitch who blames everyone else for his problems.
>>
>>25517450
>desu (2behonest)
now I know why people keep saying that. what about senpai (pham), whats the filter for that
>>
>>25517474
and last but not least, cuck (kcuck)
>>
why on earth would they unfilter cuck...
>>
>>25517450
If only it were that simple. I have a disability and need 12 hours of sleep and I can only sleep late at night into the afternoon or I feel sick
>>
What a tragic life it must be to make the same thread over and over in a slightly different way. I hope your organs fail.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.