[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet cool guy at a job I was working >he was almost Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
>meet cool guy at a job I was working
>he was almost Chad
>somehow we clicked and en up talking for 5 hours
>longest conversation i've ever had
>invites me out
>don't really want to but accept anyways
>that Frifay he invites me to his house party
>it's exactly the way I always pictured normie shindigs
>atractive girls everywhere, music blasting, laughing, dancing, drinking games
>he introduces me to his lady friends
>kinda awkward but managed to salbage towards the end
>have fun for the first time since grade school
>danced with2 chicks
>1 gave me her number
>people actually wanting to be around me
>play beer pong
>me and team mate blows other team away
>literally a crowd of girls swarm us cheering
>we both get victory lap dances

When I got back to my house i realized my entire 21 years of life have been a waste. Playing vidya every day and shitposting sucks ever since that day, robot life is unbearable. It's the worst suffering someone could endure.

You faggots told me being a normie sucks

Anyone else ever get a taste of the good life?
>>
Fuck off you disgusting normie
>>
>>25516207
normie here

I feel so proud, you almost brought a tear to my eye.keep on hanging out with that guy and leave /r9k/ forever.

again, I'm very happy for you and I'm very proud.I'm sure your parents are proud too if they know
>>
>>25516207
>a taste
if you got along that well, why didn't you go to more of his parties?
also what do you do when you get given a girl's number, how do you reintroduce yourself through a text when she probably gave her number to multiple guys that night
>>
yeah I go to parties like that but I still consider myself to be a robot because I've never been in close physical proximity with another person
>>
>>25516226
what a great reaction image ruined by such a terrible caption
>>
now you know why neet threads are just a big joke op
>>
I do OP, but i'm mentally ill so I can only fool people for about 6 months, i've moved twice in the last year and am a part time neet. I have schizoaffective dissorder and it sucks because I remember how happy I was as a chad normy.
>>
File: 1451951979580.jpg (216 KB, 836x955) Image search: [Google]
1451951979580.jpg
216 KB, 836x955
>>25516207
It wont last long you're a robot at heart

I too went through this "good life" even got a gf for two months but you will never fit in and the good life quickly turns into pain from faking it or you blow your spaghetti in the long term and people turn away
>>
This is pasta you fucking newfags

OUT
>>
>>25516207
why are you back to the robot life?
>>
Think of this as a door opening to you, OP.

Now that you have 1 connection, you can make others and do what you seem to really enjoy - being social.
>>
File: demo.jpg (163 KB, 1200x1107) Image search: [Google]
demo.jpg
163 KB, 1200x1107
>>25516207
nice OC you got there, my friend
>>
Daily reminder autists belong in wizchan and this board is for original greentext stories not shitting in jugs and pissing in bottles
>>
Seeing all these newfags not recognize a pasta just goes to show that /r9k/ is now infested with normies.
>>
File: 1449516826859.jpg (94 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1449516826859.jpg
94 KB, 620x413
Even if that night with blowjobs and a thousand dollar cash prize I still wouldn't do it
>>
Why did you copypaste this senpai? You fucking nigger.
>>
>>25516207
we say normie life sucks just to hide our suffering broken life styles , we all know how shitty our lives are
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.