[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been talking a lot with girl >already met with her in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1398461766795.jpg (122 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1398461766795.jpg
122 KB, 668x712
>been talking a lot with girl
>already met with her in the past so she knows what I look like
>talk on phone sometimes
>we just talked for 4 hours on the phone on new years from 1am to 5am till we fell asleep
>generally opening up to each other about random things
>we'll just message each other out of the blue about the most random things because we want to talk and we';ll talk for hours even on the phone
>tell her I want to meet up with her during eater holidays
>she says that would be really nice, she'll show me around her city and that really shitty nightclub she jokes about
>fairly certain we both like each other, remember when we were working at the same place for a couple weeks (she was on work experience) we would keep exchanging glances across the room at each other but could never find the time during job to actually talk to her until right when she was going to leave
>just outright told her I wish we had the chance to know each other better before she had to leave and she agreed
>she started to put x on the end of goodnight messages now
>keep thinking I am way too ugly for her
>hardcore putting her on the pedestal
>but maybe she is doing that to me as well

Is sex guaranteed? Or even better, a LDR?

Every time we talk it's like some drug and I wait for the next hit, it's really fucking bad but at the same time when I think about her and then I get a message from her it's like the best thing ever.

is there a way to actually confirm she likes me? I know there's some of you on here that know how LDRs work.
>>
>talking to a chick for 4 hours straight

friend zone level: over 9000
>>
I am sure she likes you alot even tough you might be ugly, good luck out there anon.

>>25516227
shh... shhh.... dont ruin it
>>
>>25516324
You are cruel.

>muted for two seconds because robot
>>
>>25516227
>>25516324
He is not correct. I got a gf for 1.5 years by texting her for 6 hours, met her a week later after texting the next day then skyping the rest.
>>
>>25516191
You're at beta orbiter status. You think she doesn't have 10 other guys just like you messaging her at an given time? Stop trying to analyze and justify shit. You will always overanlyse the situation until it works in your favor. Take what you want and stop being a little bitch about it. Stop talking to her for a few days and the shoot her a text saying something like "Wanna have some fun? I'm going to *place * at *this time*. Meet me there". She will eat that confidence up. If she turns you down for a date just say "k" and ignore her. She will come crawling back to you begging probably in a matter of minutes. Man up anon.
>>
>>25516673
yes, it is as I feared.
>>
I honestly don't want to put a dampner on this, if it works out for you, fantastic, but I feel I should give you a word of caution from my own experience.

Easter is what, 3/4 months away? She may genuinely like the idea of you now, but she's going to be coming into contact with guys every day. 3 months is a hell of a long time for a girl to be single, assuming she's in any way attractive and she will be getting hit on. After a while a certain guy will come along and he will win, purely because he is THERE.

LDRs work only for the most lonely of people. People who the mere feeling of being loved is enough. Everyone else requires a certain closeness. I'm not just talking about sex, but general physical intimacy. As long as there is a physical distance between you, you'll always be on borrowed time.

I've had three LDRs and they've all ended the same way. Someone who can actually BE with them came into the scene. Put me off them for life desu, yet I can't deny they are nice while they are going on.
>>
>>25516726
There is nothing to fear. "Just be yourself anon". This is bs if you think of it with a robot frame of mind. A better way to think of it is "do what your naturally programmed to do" which is get laid. Don't think about how she will react if you bring up sex, just do it. The only failure is inaction. Just meet up with her, have some fun, flirt with her through the date, and when it's almost over come up with an excuse to get her back to your place. If you want to kiss her, get close and do it, without hesitation. The world doesn't revolve around you and it doesn't revolve around her. Know one will care.
>>
>>25516836
This.

I've matched with girls on Tinder before, chatted them up, got close, and agreed to hang out next time I'm in their city and in a few days, it all just fizzles out cause they find someone they like just as much, who's closer.

It's basically what's happening to you OP, on a smaller scale.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.