[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit just kill me already I'm failing literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tfw no luigi gf.jpg (22 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
tfw no luigi gf.jpg
22 KB, 396x385
Holy fucking shit just kill me already
I'm failing literally everything in college, after already failing a year
I really wish I'd get into an accident and die at this point, there is no way I'll do better for the second semester and the only thing left I'll have if I fail will be to get to manual work with minimum wage pay
I'm failing everyone who has any hope left for me

please pray that I die
>>
OP I failed my first year and I'm going into my second it's not that bad
>>
>>25516153
Just don't get high every day
>>
Are you failing because you can't do the work or because you don't budget enough time? I fail because of the latter reason, slowly trying to improve myself not that I'm actually taking courses relevant to my major. My uni literally has these little prison-cell-study-rooms you can reserve for yourself, I've taken to locking myself in them to do my work or I just jack off on /r9k/ all day and fail
>>
>>25516153
Don't give up op, there is still time to kill yourself instead of pushing the work onto others and being even more of a failure!
>>
>>25516189
"It's not that bad", really? Glad for you you can take loss so easily. I can't at all.

>>25516210
I don't do drugs.

>>25516213
I'm failing because I can't understand several subjects, and even when I can, the problems I'm required to solve are too difficult for me with the amount of time I'm given.

>>25516239
But I don't feel like killing myself, that's the most weak, pansy thing I could ever do. But if something suddenly happened to me, I sure as hell wouldn't be unhappy about the situation.
>>
>>25516298
You might need to switch majors, since I take it you're in a hard-skills one. I'm a soft-skills major, human resouces, which actually has a lot of opportunity even if you're a fucking idiot. I couldn't even get past Algebra 2 without completing a remedial math course beforehand, seriously, and even then I had to visit a tutor for extra help.
>>
>>25516342
I can't take up anything that isn't technological. Well, I can switch to humanities if I fail this year but very, very, very few people with my study path actually manage to get through it since, in my case, I haven't done anything based on humanities since middle school.
(I am in France)
>>
I'm failing too but I just don't care any more.

What's the point Im not happy now and I never will be with a mediocre life as a wageslave.
>>
What are you doing OP? I failed my second semester and switched majors.
>>
>>25516386
Also, humanities are known to be extremely difficult even for those who studied them in high school, and with very few job opportunities too. Doing this now would be suicide even if I'm terrible at everything else.

I'm starting to consider just working small jobs and saving up most of my money, since I already use little of it anyway.

>>25516449
I've only wanted to actually do something in life once I got a girlfriend and we decided to have a family. My parents have been poor as fuck more often than not and I don't want my children to go through the same shit. At the same time, working hard and failing everything for one year and a half takes a toll on my mental state...

>>25516456
First year I failed were preparatory classes for grand schools, "Technology and industrial science"
Second year I'm currently failing even harder is at university, "Physical measurements"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.