[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HES ACTUALLY GONNA DO IT HES ACTUALLY TAKING AWAY OUR GUNS T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 14
HES ACTUALLY GONNA DO IT
HES ACTUALLY TAKING AWAY OUR GUNS
THE FUCKING ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myfByN5p928
>>
thats good to me. i liek it
>>
If America were gun free, I'd consider visiting.
>>
>if i cant have MUH GUNZ without authorities checking if i'm not some fucking psycho, its fucking gommunism!!!!! HOW DARE THEY TAKE MUH GUNZ
americans everyone
>>
File: 1451329627984.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451329627984.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>>25515904
>mfw people actually protest this despite the amendment being made back in the stone ages where you could actually overthrow a government with guns

Two terrorists bought guns on American soil and killed a ton of people, yet Amerilards will still cry that someone wants to be sensible and regulate their guns.
>>
>>25515945
how is that caliphate working for you europe?
>>
>implying
Half of this is blatantly shit that can't be enforced, that he's only doing to shut people up
>>
>>25515904

Requiring stricter background checks on firearm purchases is not tantamount to "taking away our guns." Go be retarded somewhere else.
>>
Guns should be only for cops and military,especially if you're living around niggers and psychos who can easily get them
>>
File: 1450279241521.gif (393 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1450279241521.gif
393 KB, 342x342
>>25516078
BUT BUT MUH FREEDOMZ, MUH CORRUPT GUBMUNT

MUH BREAK AND ENTER
>>
>>25516078
ill agree to that when the police can teleport to my house in <0.5 seconds to shoot whoever's trying to kill me
>>
File: 1451466403731.png (635 KB, 576x572) Image search: [Google]
1451466403731.png
635 KB, 576x572
>>25516078

5/10 made me reply

>cops are racist
>only the cops should have guns

dont you have a boot to lick you dam statist
>>
>>25516166
only reason so many blacks get shot is because most gun crime is committed by blacks, so cops are on edge when around black guys because they can't tell the thugs from the normies. Doesn't help they mostly dress like thugs even if they're a mummies boy.

>>>/tumblr/
go back to your safe space
>>
What the fuck is a background check going to do? Spree shooters never have a criminal record in the first place.

If it's made so that medical records are not confidential, people will just stop getting treatment for their mental issues (even more than already).

>A man in China stabbed a bunch of children
>but DIDN'T KILL MOST OF THEM
>That's CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN!

Jesus Christ, treating the symptoms without curing the disease. Obama has to be one of the shittiest presidents in US history.
>>
>>25516200
I'd rather be stabbed than killed
>>
As a non American, I'd like guns to remain as easily available there as they are
I don't want to have to stop posting
>be American
>get shot
>>
>>25516579
stabbing sprees often have just as many deaths as shooting sprees.
>>
File: sonic_youth.jpg (102 KB, 602x1500) Image search: [Google]
sonic_youth.jpg
102 KB, 602x1500
>>25515904

>this is not an attempt to confiscate guns from owners
>this is an attempt to keep guns out of the hands of felons and the mentally ill to prevent future shootings

Don't see a problem with this whatsoever.

Decent/10 speech
>>
The worst mass murder in US history did not involve a gun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Land_fire

>guy is butthurt he gf broke up with him
>snaps
>burns nightclub down
>87 people die
>>
>>25516684
Felons already break the law to get their guns, what makes you think this will impede them in any way?
>>
File: 1451940740042.png (835 KB, 924x730) Image search: [Google]
1451940740042.png
835 KB, 924x730
>>25515904
NRA plz leave, go kill yourselves with one of your fucking guns and let civilized people run society.
>>
>>25515939
Eh, I'm really mixed on American gun control. I mean, in principle, I'm pro gun control; but in the American context, where there are like ten bazillion guns already in the market, it might not be the wisest move, to be frank.
>>
>>25516721
You know the NRA is funded mostly by membership dues; i.e. by average US citizens. Not rich lobbyists.
>>
>>25515956
Because France's gun laws worked so well
>>
>>25515941

No such thing as gun free. They'll just be concentrated into the hands of government enforcers and criminals.
>>
>>25516684
>Criminals get guns illegally
>"Mental illness" is vague and can apply to anyone who has ever had depression
Yeah, no problems here.
>>
>>25516766
And the republican party has danced on the backs of idiots they do not serve for the last 50 years, your fucking point? All political organizations have agendas coordinated by their elites that have nothing to do with the rank and file.
>>
>>25516834
>defending gun rights is not in the interest of NRA members
>>
>>25516198
Racism in the police force is a huge issue that needs to be addressed though.

Like yeah, a lot of blacks do a lot of bad things, but the reality is that a lot of officers will feel more comfortable shooting a black guy than a white guy. Which isn't exactly the best viewpoint to have when you're supposed to be the ones protecting the people.
>>
>>25516664

No they fucking do not.
>>
>>25516805
lot less gun deaths in France than Amerilard land m8, just because terrorists can get guns illegally doesn't mean every man and his dog should have a gun you fucking retard
>>
>muh tyrannical government
>muh need for possible revolution

You fucks do realize that if the government did suddenly decide to oppress you that you'd stand no fucking chance with your AR and handguns right?

They already have 24/7 surveillance and drones that can destroy targets from 30,000 feet. What the fuck are you going to do against that?
>>
>>25516914
Yes, they fucking do.
>>
>>25516992
Could either of you pricks just come up with some bloody data?
>>
>>25516986
Pretty much this. And dont say all armed forces would desert.
>>
>>25516986
Those drones sure are winning in the Middle East. ISIS totally isn't taking control.
>>
>>25516986
Fucking this, it made sense in the manual wild west days. Makes fuck all sense now.

#BanAllGuns
#FreeDaWeed
>>
>>25515983
This comment shows how ignorant and close minded amerilards are
>>
>>25517013
have you been living under a rock the last month? They're losing ground and flipping out killing anyone in their ranks that's from the West thinking they're 'spies' lmao

>implying we wouldn't just nuke the caliphate if it ever grew to a threatening size
>>
>>25517041
So Iraq is a bastion of democracy now?
>>
>>25517064
Obviously not, but to say we aren't winning against ISIS is retarded. If we wanted to we could wipe them out in a couple of months.
>>
>>25517041

You wouldn't actually nuke the middle east, and (I hope) you bloody well know it.
>>
Oh god, our lives will be so different now.
>>
>>25516834
>And the (insert mainstream American political party here) party has danced on the backs of idiots they do not serve for the last 50 years, your fucking point

Goes both ways, don't peg everything wrong on republicans.

Wait nvm you said that all politicals do that. Nvm. Post averted. Still posting. Help. Error. Error.
>>
>>25517080
Israel would.
>>
>>25516956
>lot less gun deaths in France than Amerilard land m8
Amazing. Did you know more people die from the cold in the US than in Brazil?

>just because terrorists can get guns illegally doesn't mean every man and his dog should have a gun you fucking retard
Why shouldn't people have a right to defend themselves? You realize almost all (or maybe even all) mass shootings in the US have taken place in a "gun free zone" right?
>>
File: 1451716431509.png (118 KB, 1019x568) Image search: [Google]
1451716431509.png
118 KB, 1019x568
>>25517078
>If we wanted to we could wipe them out in a couple of months.
>ameritards actually believe this
>isis has already started terrorizing the US
>ameritards are still in denial
>>
>>25517078
We used drones against insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan for over a decade, and yet they still set off IED's every day.

Do you really believe drones are so amazing? They struggled for 10 years to beat illiterate goatfuckers, and STILL couldn't win.
>>
>>25516805
Yeah, RIP in pepperoni countless victims of French school shootings.
>>
He will probably never take my 80 year old bolt action rifle but I still get to see the rage from muh handguns and muh assault rifle faggots. Lol.
>>
>>25517163
The shooting in France is far deadlier than any mass murder the US has had with a firearm.
Can't mean anything though, right? Kek
>>
>>25517013

Lack of reliable intelligence on ISIS whereabouts is the only thing that keeps those strikes from being successful. You think the U.S. government doesn't have reliable intelligence on their own citizens?
>>
>>25517131
Retarded comparison. People die a lot less from gun violence in France because guns are illegal. Laws aren't the same as weather retard.
Normies shouldn't have the right to own guns because they can snap and go on a shooting spree unprovoked at any time. I bet you have a folder dedicated to that autist Elliot Rodger and kiss your pistol every night before bed, you NRA cuck.
>>
File: mini14_comparison.jpg (10 KB, 320x159) Image search: [Google]
mini14_comparison.jpg
10 KB, 320x159
>>25517181
Nobody owns assault rifles.

>oh wait, you believe "assault weapons" are a thing
Which of these is an Assault weapon?
>>
File: islam-religion-of-peace.jpg (685 KB, 637x2483) Image search: [Google]
islam-religion-of-peace.jpg
685 KB, 637x2483
>>25517032
>W-we don't have a muslim problem, guys!
>R-religion of peace!
>>
>>25517153
Except it's apples an oranges. They're just trying to win the war of attrition and make westerners give up the unwinnable fight and leave. The military couldn't pull out of America, an insurgency would just end up being irritating to the government. Not to mention the fact that the busy bodies next-door would be ratting people out.
>>
>>25517131
Amazing, ever heard of per capita?

Also, you're wrong:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/gun-free-zones-mass-shootings

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data
>>
>>25517241
Do you know how much infrastructure in the US is totally undefended?

Pro-tip, it's a lot.
Two guys with rifles could shut down the power grid for whole states.
>>
>>25517210
Far deadlier than any single occurrence. Put 'em all together and what do you get?
>>
>>25517238
you mean assault weapons, assault rifle is a thing and most people don't own a legit one, but you can get them. It's just wildly expensive and not really worth it.
>>
>>25517329
Answer the question. Which of those rifles in the picture is an assault weapon?
>>
File: black.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>25517351
>Answer the question.
wow calm down bane
>>
>>25517231
>People die a lot less from gun violence in France because guns are illegal.
People die a lot less from guns (not even "gun violence") in France because France has less guns, which is incredibly obvious.

>Laws aren't the same as weather retard.
If you can't see why I'd make the comparison you need better critical thinking skills.

>Normies shouldn't have the right to own guns because they can snap and go on a shooting spree unprovoked at any time
Then why is every shooting spree international news? If it were as common as you'd make it out to be it wouldn't be such a huge issue. Why aren't you talking about inner city gangs, where most "gun violence" deaths come from?

>I bet you have a folder dedicated to that autist Elliot Rodger and kiss your pistol every night before bed, you NRA cuck.
I don't own a gun, I just realize how stupid it is to try and ban them.
>>
>>25517032
meanwhile, in the 4 largest cities of my country:

http://amsterdam.feiten.info/
http://rotterdam.feiten.info/
http://denhaag.feiten.info/
http://utrecht.feiten.info/

we are getting overrun here, don't pretend the american isn't correct.
>>
>>25517240
Great clickbait title, any photographic evidence of the ammunition and propaganda?
>>
>>25517269
>Motherjones
KEK might as well link MSNBC.
Let's see some of what they consider "mass shootings"

>Pedro Vargas, 42, set fire to his apartment, killed six people in the complex, and held another two hostages at gunpoint before a SWAT team stormed the building and fatally shot him.
>John Zawahri, 23, armed with a homemade assault rifle and high-capacity magazines, killed his brother and father at home and then headed to Santa Monica College, where he was eventually killed by police.
>Dennis Clark III, 27, shot and killed his girlfriend in their shared apartment, and then shot two witnesses in the building's parking lot and a third victim in another apartment, before being killed by police.
>U.S. Army veteran Wade Michael Page, 40, opened fire in a Sikh gurdwara before he died from a self-inflicted gunshot would during a shootout with police.
wew, so many "mass" shootings, some with only one death! Truly an epidemic.
>>
>>25517302
Again, you realize a country with far more guns is going to have far more gun related deaths, right?
>>
Democrats like to grandstand on gun control because it's effective political rhetoric.

The truth of the matter is that there is no effective way to police the already hundreds of millions of guns in the US today without some fundamental change in constitutional law. Background checks will not stem inner-city gun violence. They will not keep guns out of the hands of mass shooters. How many of those mass shooters went out and bought a gun legally? Lanza, Rogers, Oregon Shooter, they all would have passed a background test since none were convicted felons, and besides there's always gun shows where private vendors don't even ask for background checks.

It's a 'feel good' issue for many voters. They feel proud that they're supporting a worthy often described as "common sense" platform that will "save lives". People who vote based on "gun control" are the same lemming one issue voters that are swayed by "gender pay equality" or the republicans favorite "repealing Roe v Wade".
>>
>>25517535

And that excuses it because... (fill in the blank)
>>
It's amazing how much normalcy bias everyone has. Almost everything Obama does is a way to give more power to the government and less to the people. Its right there in front of your faces and you don't see it.
>>
>there are people here who unironically support gun control

The Reddit invasion really did a number on this board.
>>
>>25517605
4chan was always left wing before /pol/ and SJWs started fucking shit up.
Lurk moar newfag.
>>
>>25517464
http://news.yahoo.com/france-closes-radical-mosque-big-police-raid-182353017.html
>"In 15 days we have seized a third of the weapons of war we would normally recover in a year," he said.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kalashnikov-ammunition-isis-propaganda-seized-after-paris-mosque-closure-1532108

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/france-100-mosques-close-151202142023319.html ( cached page: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MD287sd9XbMJ:www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/france-100-mosques-close-151202142023319.html&client=safari&hl=en&gl=us&strip=1&vwsrc=0 )

>France has so far raided 2,235 homes and buildings, taken 232 people into custody and confiscated 334 weapons, 34 of them war grade, the interior minister said.

Yes, totally just propaganda.
>>
>>25517593
What's there to be excused? You said America had more gun deaths, I said that's obvious because America has more guns. What don't you understand?
>>
>>25517633
Nah they were libertarian. Leftism is cancer.
>>
>>25517661
That's what I meant, it wasn't always MUH CHRISTIANITY PURE VIRGIN GIRLS MUH GUNS like newfags and /pol/tards like to think
>>
>>25517593
It doesn't, people committing suicide isn't okay, its wrong and Obama is going to make sure to put an end to it. (^:
>>
>>25517676
>MUH CHRISTIANITY
Where is that outside of /pol/?

>PURE VIRGIN GIRLS
Guess you didn't see /r9k/ in 2009.

>MUH GUNS
Eurofags have always hated guns, Americans have always defended them. Nothing new here.
>>
>>25517676
Leftist = huge government that takes care of everyone. Libertarian = small government that just regulates a few things. Pretty big discrepancy there.
>>
>>25517633
I've been here since 2008. It wasn't always this political, but is always leaned right/libertarian
>>
>>25515904
>HES ACTUALLY TAKING AWAY OUR GUNS
You're still pushing that propaganda? Americans are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>25517696
I think you're right for the wrong reasons. Stopping people from committing suicide is a noble goal (I'd say), but better to do it by taking away the incentive rather than the means.
>>
>>25516198
yeah, all police killings are perfectly lawful, thats why they hate revealing details about any fatal shooting and in places like chicago, are using every resource available so their officers cant be put under proper scrutiny and records cant be analyzed.
>>
>>25517753
I was being sarcastic by pointing out that the left includes suicides in "gun deaths," (hence why they say that and not "gun murders.") Obama is a power-hungry faggot and so is everyone who defends him. Obama would obviously not involve himself in trying to actually stop the incentives. He just wants to fuck shit up.
>>
>>25517774
maybe if blacks weren't so unlawful and creating racial tension and playing the race card for literally anything, and just complied with the law they wouldn't be shot at? Obviously some of them are unlawful but a lot also aren't, but the same furore surrounds them.
>>
>>25517803
Ah, that makes more sense. I think I agree with you than.
>>
>>25517774
Just your precious "helpful" government doing its work, nog. Don't complain if you like affirmative action and welfare.
>>
>>25517851
im not black, i dont even live in the us.

>>25517826
that has fuck all to do with police outright refusing to release footage of a killing, sounds like a retarded /pol/ excuse. if the teen had a gun and drew it on you, and you shot him to defend yourself, why refuse to show the footage? it's not even the first time they do this kind of shit, and its almost always in the US. thats what happens when you put give an untrained and corrupt fatass a gun.
>>
Obama is a nigger.
>>
>>25517966
>im not black, i dont even live in the us.

I didn't imply either of those things, and it doesn't refute what I said.
>>
>>25517971
I mean, it's not false...
>>
>>25516805
Europe is to blame, most guns found in France come from Belgium and other shit country
>>
>>25517080
Lefties are actually stupid enough to confuse carpet bombs with nukes. Exactly why they can't be control of the government.
>>
>>25517496
>defending guns
What are you, a Normie ?
>>
>>25517966
I agree with you on footage of killings being released. But if you live in Europe, I would suggest not worrying about the police problem in the US. There are far larger problems in Europe right now.
>>
>>25518183
Nope just not a faggot, faggot. Go live in a black neighborhood without a gun. In other words, kill yourself.
>>
>>25515956
Isn't that this "guns don't kill people, people do" bullshit some amerinazis are obsessed about?
>>
File: notagain.jpg (46 KB, 384x310) Image search: [Google]
notagain.jpg
46 KB, 384x310
>>25515956
>Gun
>Free
>Zone
>>
>>25518282
Yeah, exactly why we need to get rid of all guns, including the ones the government has, right?
>>
File: famders.png (551 KB, 1048x800) Image search: [Google]
famders.png
551 KB, 1048x800
>>25516986
Good luck turning military and police against your own people without any retaliation from the inside of your forces. I'm sure all the people who join the army in order to protect the freedoms will gladly turn into nazi mode on a whim.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (93 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
93 KB, 400x399
Why don't we just ban murder?
>>
Why do foreigners care so much about American gun laws?
>>
>>25518559
Distraction from their own countries being destroyed.
>>
Fucking hate /k/ and /pol/. Fucking nazi worshipping small dicked retards
>>
>>25516012
Slippery slope biTch boi.
>>
>>25519516
Calm down there, xir. Return to your tumblr safespace, no one will threaten you with reality there.
>>
Yes, now america will be as great as brazil, where srug lords and criminals kings and everybody else lives in fear of being poped full of holes.

So righteous and progressive. :-D
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.