[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dad watching sport where the athletes are my age >comments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1447801936262.jpg (58 KB, 489x599) Image search: [Google]
1447801936262.jpg
58 KB, 489x599
>dad watching sport where the athletes are my age
>comments on how they are successful athletes and I'm nothing
>tfw my dad is disappointed as fuck in me

can anyone else relate? it feels like shit
>>
File: IMG_2849.jpg (49 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2849.jpg
49 KB, 800x795
>>25515830
I feel like that's how my whole family think about me. My older brother is athletic, good looking. Then my oldest brother just joined the army. I'm just the ugly, future dropout shut in
>>
File: 1440911155111.png (193 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1440911155111.png
193 KB, 400x400
i don't know my father
>>
>>25515830
What do you care? Your dads a delusional fool who thinks ace genetics isnt the reason for pro athletes.
>>
>>25515830
my father is a litteral cuck so he hasn't the balls to complain about me
>>
<the you don't have a dad to talk shit to you and your mother just doesn't care
>>
>>25516529
>joined the army

lol
>>
>>25515830

>athletic otter mode
>extreme social anxiety
>receding hairline
>shitty teeth
>eyes look swollen even with good sleep due to bags
>psoriasis

I am the only male offspring and I am tasked with keeping the family line going. Kill me.
>>
Ever noticed how all athletes in team sports are chads? I was good at sports when I was younger but I was kinda autistic. When we got older the kids on my teams started bullying the fuck out of me and I just felt alone and like I didn't belong there so I quit one sport after another. The betas get sorted out along the way, regardless of their skill.
>>
Reply, "Bad parenting raised me up a lazy slob just like how my dad is."
>>
>>25516727

Iktf

i can only play at my best around people i know very well since i get anxious as fuck around strangers, especially talkative chads
>>
>Dad doesn't spend his free time at home anymore
>leaves at least once a day to feed and watch a colony of feral cats
>will stop engaging midway through a conversation and starts singing strange songs
>is going to a brewery with a cast of kooky characters and is spending hundreds of dollars on fancy beer a month
>>
>>25516748
ahahaha fucking savage
please do this, OP
>>
>>25515830
It's your dad's fault that you're such a disappointment.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.