[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies are actually defending this image
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 7875676879.jpg (50 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
7875676879.jpg
50 KB, 600x566
Normies are actually defending this image
>>
It's not like they chopped the cats arm off for the girl.

So what's wrong with it then?
>>
I don't see anything wrong with this, sorry
>>
>>25515703
That's exactly what happened.
>>
>>25515677

Congrats kid, your cat is fucked up just like you!
>>
>>25515769
[citation needed] this is original
>>
>>25515769
I don't believe you. If so, why is the missing leg on the opposite side?
>>
There is a Fugitive joke in there somewhere.
>>
they cut the cat's leg to give to her?
>>
why not just get her a normal cat? "hey sorry the doctor chopped your arm off, here I think you and this kitten will have a lot in common"
>>
>>25515677
No, the cat was born without an arm like her. The Normies did not chop of the kitten's arm.
>>
>>25515861
This.

>"Honey, I know you're still sad from your time in the burn ward, but to make you feel better we set Lucky on fire! Now you two can get along great."
>>
File: blackadder brain.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
blackadder brain.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>people actually believe this cat was mutilated on purpose
>>
I hate normies as much as anyone but there is 0 wrong with this image. Who cares that the gimp kid has a gimp cat? She doesn't seem to mind. Better than it being put down, animals like cats/dogs are usually fine with 3 legs.
>>
>>25515905
Even if it isn't, it's a dumb idea.

>Don't worry kid, missing a limb is fine! To remind you, we're going to give you this fucked up animal that's also missing a limb so you can watch it try and be normal until it dies in your early teens and you're alone again.
>>
>>25515946
You are one bitter mother fucker
>>
>>25515946
Its a child. Being able to fit in and find that she is the same as other children is important now in her development. This is a great idea for a child, but not a teenager. Way different stages of development.
>>
>>25515946
The idea is probably that the cat will show her that living beings can be happy, healthy, and normal with a missing limb.
>>
>>25515946
It's like a mirror.
>>
>>25516393
That would be fine except she is not a cat. She needs the acceptance of human children her own age.
>>
>>25516503
Should they have cut off a couple of her schoolmates' arms?
>>
>>25515946
>>25516424
It's like poetry, it's sort of...they rhyme.

Hopefully it'll work.
>>
>>25515677
>current year
You don't think they (her and the cat) aren't gonna get a sweet robot arm with a touchpad device embedded into it, flame thrower palm, gun fingers and a detachable missile fist?
They're going to be superheroes this is their origin.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.