[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal for a girl to not start conversations? I started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1449970194590.jpg (272 KB, 2221x1134) Image search: [Google]
1449970194590.jpg
272 KB, 2221x1134
Is it normal for a girl to not start conversations?

I started talking to this grill and soon started to chat, but the fact is that I've started about 4 conversations but she has started only one

Does this mean no;_;?
>>
>>25512453
You raped her 4 times
>>
I knew a gril over the internet. It was sort of expected for her to message me first.
>>
File: 6aYHgtYkyzs.jpg (159 KB, 568x807) Image search: [Google]
6aYHgtYkyzs.jpg
159 KB, 568x807
Yes, that means no.

If she had any interest in you whatsoever, even friendship, she would show it.

she sees no value in you. You cannot be the Chad who fucks her and you can't be the emotional tampon either.

Try again with a different girl.
>>
While you think about what to text her, she's busy chatting with four other guys. She gets out of the shower and there's someone hitting on her through whatsapp, and as she gets dressed Chad liked her instagram picture. You'd have to be pretty special for her to start the conversation.
>>
>>25512453
If you stop talking to her and she never messages you, that's a clear as fuck "NOPE."

Seeing as she's started one, you might be in the clear. That's a hard maybe though.
>>
>>25512465
B-but she replies all right
We have had long conversations

We're both around 6/10 btw
And Chads don't pay her any mind
>>
>>25512507
>>25512495
She's not a Stacy
She had a lonely childhood and this is the first time I've even chatted with a girl
>>
Ask her on a date. Then she can answer whether or not that's a "no;_;?"
>>
File: 4JdMc0dCQpg.jpg (104 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
4JdMc0dCQpg.jpg
104 KB, 683x1024
>>25512543
I never claimed she was a Stacy.

Some people find no interest in some other people. No need to make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>25512554
I don't have the balls anon
This is the farthest I've ever gone with a girl
I don't want to fuck it up
>>
>>25512596
>I don't have the balls anon
>I don't want to fuck it up

Then good, you've answered your own question! Enjoy boring her with the same long conversations that ultimately lead to nothing, while you try and hope she ends up falling for your cowardice and inability to take a chance.
>>
>>25512692
Goddamn
Looks like I can't escape

Well time to participate in the upcoming bu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.