[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I autistic? I actually can't tell anymore. I talk to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: kill.png (148 KB, 365x437) Image search: [Google]
kill.png
148 KB, 365x437
Am I autistic? I actually can't tell anymore.
I talk to people so little they could just be trying to act normal around me.

I feel normal in my own head but when I see myself from others perspective I'm pretty strange.

How do you act normally? To not be an autist?
>>
>>25511551
Autist here. I've been recently diagnosed with Aspergers which explains why I have no friends or why I do some shit most people consider weird.

The thing is: I don't care.

I don't care if I act weird, I don't give a damn about the society we live in. All I want is to be happy and if I'm happy being different then so be it.

A few years ago I wasn't happy because I kept on trying to change myself so I could fit in. I found happiness when I made up my mind that I was gonna be myself and nothing nor anything would stop me.

If you want to know if you might be autistic, go see a psychologist, but no matter what the result is just remember. Do what makes you happy, to me it was being myself; to you it might be changing the way you are. Just do what you're comfortable doing and your life will maybe get better.
>>
>>25512930
Honestly really sweet m8
>>
>>25512930
>I've been recently diagnosed with Aspergers
how do you get diagnosed?

i'm actually curious to know if i have it or not. i hinted a little i thought it (mostly about dealing with people) but it never came up and they just tested me for anxiety and depression (present!)

should i just ask them straight?
>>
>>25513595
I diagnosed myself on multiple occasions and the results all said I had it. I was seeing a psychologist once a week at the time and on one of those meetings I said I wanted to be diagnosed by a professional. And so they did.
>>
File: Kühler_Übermensch.jpg (70 KB, 549x600) Image search: [Google]
Kühler_Übermensch.jpg
70 KB, 549x600
>>25512930
Damn, stop it with the positive thinking, m8, you might upset the bitter permavirgins wallowing in their self-pity.

No, for real, good for you. I got mental problems myself but I know I wont give up. I might struggle, I might fall. But I will never give up. Never.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.